Capeshit Is For Terminally Stupid People

The tremendous acceleration and subsequent supersonic speed that Quicksilver causes, would cause a disturbance in air-pressure of such magnitude, that any object nearby would become a lethal weapon and any person nearby would feel as though they were caught in an F5 tornado. Or worse.

Mutant or non-mutant, a nearby person's organs would be devastatingly battered from side to side inside one's body from the shock waves, and that's even BEFORE seemingly-harmless items such as coffee cups and pens penetrate them from all angles at extraordinarily-high speeds. Death would be near-instantaneous.

And yet you still watch capeshit. Top work, champs.

>inb4 "hurr magnetic field"
>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off"
>inb4 "hurr pictures of unattractive men tipping old-fashioned hats as my 'witty reply', I am literally a 13-year-old memester with no imagination"

it's based off a children's picture book. relax dude

>cape shit is bad

more at 9

none of them make sense

if wolverine could heal as fast as he could in the real world, his body would combust due to all the heat being generated.

mutans that can control the weather
teleport
bend space and time
control metal
turn into diamond
turn into metal
shot fire
shot ice
mimic clothing

etc.

this, only manchildren and kids enjoys these movies
relax OP

His segments are just fan service.

On the other hand how can one capeshit have the best acting in all capeshit (Fassbender and McCavoy), and at the same time have the worst acting in capeshit (Sansa, Nightcrawler, J Law, Munn)? Similarly, have some of the most kino shots in capeshit, and some of the worst looking shots of any movie.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

lol user you sound just like sheldon

capeshit is bad but this kind of autism is even worse

I would care if those came from people that actually add something to humanity like scientists and smart people but not from people that only exist to make entertainment and money for themselves

Especially not Simon Pegg.

>flash is even faster
>somehow le gorilla can fight him

>shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human

>beaners in charge of speaking english

>hurf durf why doesn't magic powers in *fiction* work by laws defined in the real world

>Capeshit Is For Terminally Stupid People

OP says capeshit is for him?

Part of their superpowers is that they have a field around them which prevents that from happening... ... I guess?

fuckin' nice bro.

>upvoted

Are you stupid? All of those are artists (I guess except for Pegg), and if anyone has any say in the matter is they have taken part in it and see the damage it has caused to cinema and society.

What is it about Quicksilver that triggers autists the most vs. other mutants that do things that define reality? Are you cool with a guy who can shoot laser beams out of his eyes?

Based Alec Guinness. It really roasted his peanuts that he's better known for Star Wars than Bridge on the river Kwai, or his Shakespearean work.

Fuck you if you never watched Spaced. Pegg is yet another genius ruined by Hollywood.

>fiction
>autism

Part of their superpowers is that they have a field around them which make everything stupid

Telepathy doesn't care how fast you are.

>WAAA MAGIC DOESN'T WORK THE WAY REAL PHYSICS WORK WAAAA

I watched Spaced. I like the guy, I actually think he is funny, but he is definitely not on the level of the other guys quoted there.

It's a movie for children, what did you expect you autist? Or did you.... don't tell me you actually watched the whole thing? What are you 11 or something? Oh my god user...

Okay, now give me a reason why Xavier shouldn't be able to read people's minds.

Checkmate.