Is it better than the 1982 film?

Is it better than the 1982 film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no. but it's not bad.

>from the producers of

Why do marketing departments do this? What the fuck do some kikes with money have to do with any creative process?

>that scene where the thing merges faces with that dying guy on the floor

No. It's absolutely shit. The characters are all forgettable. I completely gave up on this movie when they went inside the spaceship. Cred Forums only tolerates this movie because MEW

Has it's moments and parts that make you go "whoa neat" because you can match it up with the previous movie. Just the alien and the things it does make no fucking sense

Not as good as the original but not as bad as make it out to be.

Its a perfectly comfy horror/sci-fi to watch if you are in the mood for such a thing.

Watching the 2011 film first then 1982 straight away makes for an awesome experience

>comfy

if anything that was creepy

I know what I'm doing with a bottle of alcohol later tonight. I completely forget the New Thing so it should be comfy.

If it was two girls I probably coulda fapped to it.
Actually even a girl thing and a guy.

The Thing 1982 is being released in my nearby cinemas on Halloween. Gonna be real comfy desu

>mfw people actually like the 2011 movie

no.
fuck no.
NO.

OP, this movie sucks. It misses everything that made the original great, and I'm not talking about practical effects. Pacing, building suspense and paranoia, making you think the Thing is a calculating, intelligent creature; the remake has none of these things. It was made by people who saw the original and said "Yeah, we do something like this, we'll make a decent box office weekend."

It has women in it.

I'm surprised people didn't fetishize that woman that turned into the monster and ate that dude

Stop posting your YouTube friends simulator, you fucking loser.

Some did
I need to re-watch it been years.
See Absorption is definitely a fetish.

No, I mean, it has women, The Thing is a guys movie, no women.

I knew it, I knew, it would be the next shit movie to be shilled by the faggots in this board

The quads have spoken

Daily reminder that the 2011 was to have practical effects but they changed it to terrible CGI in post. They cucked themselves.

Reminder that there is a practical effects cut out there somewhere that we never got to see.

Apparently they touched up the practical with a little CGI before they decided to rework it completely. There is probably three versions of the film out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU

literally just finished it, yes much better. the ufo scene was kinda eh though

There's considerably more MEW in the prequel.

>Is it better than the 1982 film?
>s it better than the 1982 film?
>s it better than the 1982 film?

that had to happen because of the charred corpse they find like that in the 1982 one. seemed a bit forced, but it was funny. also tormund giantsbane getting face raped

God, no.

/thread. My thoughts exactly. The girl protag sucks mighty ass