I miss house ;_;

I miss house ;_;

feels like an era ago desu

I don't recognize the world anymore

>tfw SJW got triggered by house

was the best feeling in the world desu

never watched it. tell me your favorite episodes and I will watch them

I always liked the one where the girl was trapped under the fallen building and he cuts off her leg to save her but she ends up dying anyway. Season finale of season 6 i believe.

Same

The episode where an office building collapses and house is treating a female very disfigured from the accident and left unable to speak.

Its got a decent little twist thrown in there.

Don't watch that one. Watch something season 1-3-y. Dunno which one yet but.

I love that episode, very brutal.

My girlfriend just watched that one tonight, the ending was pretty powerful.

Old Guy with no degree is best trainee

so many

>episode where house deals with a rape patient
>episode where house deals with a child with autism
>episode with Mos Def
>episodes where hes checked into a psych ward/arrested
>episode where he treats a rodeo cowboy from a hotel while on a hooker hiring binge

probably a lot more but these are the ones which come to mind desu

>Do everything possible to stay disconnected from the scene and be effective as possible
>Don't want to be there
>Get pulled in
>The best at on scene trauma care so pulled into doing the grimiest shit possible like on scene amputations.
>Fight for her because nobody fought for you
>it doesn't work
>she ends up dying a futily pointless death over a blood clot, where even if you did everything perfectly, she still dies.
>people telling you how god has a plan
>wallowing in pointless death where you're perfect instrument for saving human lives
>they still die anyway
>your face

I'm going to make my child watch this series to understand cynicism, sarcasm and great humor.

It went to shit once they let House and Cuddy hook up. All that stupid relationship drama ruined it.

Watch the episode where one of House's colleagues from college visits his hospital to talk about some kind of anti-migraine medicine he invented, and House does everything in his power to expose him as a fraud. All because the guy tattled on him back in college.

>Watch the episode where one of House's colleagues from college visits his hospital to talk about some kind of anti-migraine medicine he invented, and House does everything in his power to expose him as a fraud. All because the guy tattled on him back in college.
watching this

>when he compared Cameron to a nice painting in a room

no one asked you

I asked him user.

I liked the one where Casey Jones shot him.

>cuddy will never tackle you like an animal and force you to try to impregnate her

Is it worth watching?

Man, you've really reminded me how good that show used to be.

Thank god i dont like jewish trannies.

Houses Head and Wilson Heart are GOAT television kino

House was straight up kino. Made me want to live in New Jersey somehow.

did she die on the show or no ?

>people unironically think House is the best show Hugh Laurie has been in

No she was there in the final. She stopped quit doctoring however. Just YOLOing before Huntington's kick in.