Were emmys always so political?

Were emmys always so political?

No. Actors have always been self-righteous, but women, niggers, and degenerates have reached a new level of uppitiness.

Because it's live and most of the recipients are so grounded in Hollywood they can't get blacklisted, so you can quickly yell some shit, people will actually hear it and there'll be either no career implications or people will praise you for it

Was Cred Forums always so political?

le conspiracy theory

No

No

hey newfags, I wanna beat your ass

t. redditor

don't push me any further newfag

No in fact I remember posting a non-pc comment when I was new to the board about 5 years ago and got to to BFTO because this wasn't Cred Forums and Cred Forums. Now this board is filled with Pro-Nazi propaganda and NSFW content on a daily basis. This board had turned to shit lately.

how do you not cringe to yourself posting this? I can only imagine a white middle schooler trying to act hard posting this kind of shit

>Jewmmys go full SJW
>lowest ratings ever

I am black you racist son of the bitch

>about 5 years ago
>site was literally nicknamed niggertits a decade ago

this. im black too and i also act hard on the internet, because like most black guys im hard in real life.

>posting racist nazi frog in 2016
baka

How do you not cringe to yourself for not knowing what trolling is?

retard

>Game of Shit wins 'best drama'
ahahaha hahahahahah aha hahahahahaha how hard do these retards need to lie to themselves to make themselves believe Game of Thrones has any redeeming qualities.

Fucking this man, that show died with oberyn

You mean Ned Stark

You mean Robert Baratheon

You mean that bitch with the perfect ass Robb was fucking

Goyum of thrones is total feminist claptrap lately. Seems fitting.

I need a reminder

This, everything was goddamn fucking garbage after the first season. I watched the first, didn't even like it that much, and then dropped the whole fucking thing.
Normalfaggots I fucking swear.

Yeah so do I.

Back in 04 it was all fun and light hearted jabs about how doofy Bush was, and how mummy like, and stale Kerry was.
Also fire spirits being summoned.

The days before srs bsns became srs bsns.

I seriously blame smart phones.

ironic name

>THE KNICK somehow losing to anything aired in tv @ 2016.

>not watching the latest jon benet investigation instead

>it's only cool to be un-pc when i do it
>now that everyone is doing it, i feel it's beneath me

fuck off you nigger cunt faggot

>This board has turned to shit lately
>lately