Emo Ren

Will he kills Snoke and become the main villain? If he will, is that going to redeeem him in your eyes?

What movie is this?

Force Unleashed

they're clearly setting him up for a big redemption arc. This trilogy is literally a 4/5/6 remake and he's clearly Darth Vader

Star Trek - The Force Unchained

he is a double agent trying to hijack the dark side so he brings balance to the force thats why he said to the vader helmet i will finish what you started.

probably the first grey force user in disney canon

fuck thats sounds sick

He even kills his dad to achieve that goal. Damn... talk about total dedication

yup. thats also why he asks his dad first "will you help me?".

in truth he meant "will you help me gain control over the dark side by killing you"

also: when rey tells to him " you are afraid that you are not as stronk a vader" it hits him especially hard because he fears the dark side consumes him completely while vader conquered it in the end.

I'm interested to see what they do with his character because in my opinion, and contrary to a lot of people's thoughts, he's the most interesting character in the new trilogy. He's not your stereotypical Star Wars villain. He is vulnerable and struggling to live up to lofty expectations. He wants to be as strong as Vader, but can't find his way. In contrast to Rey, who has seemingly unlimited amounts of strength with no real struggle. So it'll be cool to see if they do redeem him as he is the next generation of Skywalker.

Daily reminder that he just dealt with the emotional whirlwind of killing his father, then was shot in the side of the stomach by Chewie, then had to deal with Poe, where he was nicked in the shoulder with the saber. If he fought Rey with no injuries and a clear head, he probably wrecks her, which is probably exactly what will happen in the next installment.

Does anyone really care? I watched TFA in theaters and haven't seen it since. It was probably the most bland summer blockbuster I've ever seen. It was micheal bay tier.

The only way they can really do this trilogy justice in my eyes is by pulling something we really don't expect. Make Rey the villain and Ren the black sheep that returns to the light.

>emotion whirlwind of killing his father

God I hate stupid people.

That's... Actually very clever. It would make it seem like the story is less about marey which is probably the only way to make me watch this shit

>Summer blockbuster
>Released on Christmas

Star Force: The War Awaken

Galaxy Conflict

Same. Not gonna bother watching the next Star Wars movies. Even my normie friends thought it was shit.

Interstellar

>Implying an unstable maniac can defeat Snoke A.K.A 'Obviously-Darth-Plagueis-Stand-In', who is a master of the dark side

>Be me
>Friend wanted to watch TFA
>He watches
>The next day he told me that it's a potato (A.K.A shit) movie ;_;

No, Rey will become the main villain, obviously.

>calls bad movies potatoes

>characters have to be impressive winners for me to like them

It's a totally legitimate viewing of the film, no reason to let your self focus on Rey, a character you don't even like, when by your own admission Kylo's nature is a much more rewarding plot line.

Adam Driver also got higher billing then Rey, nobody said Rey was the main character.

>Be me
>Watched TFA will 3 other friends
>We all heartily enjoyed ourselves and agreed it was a great way to bring back Star Wars
>Overall one of my favourite memories of going to the movies

It really must suck to be as cynical as you guys.

At the end of the next film Kylo Ren and Rey Palpatine will kill Supreme Leader "Snoke" Plagueis. This action will cause Kylo Ren to redeem himself and join the light side whilst Rey Palpatine, having finished what her grandfather started, will join the dark side as the villain for the 9th film.

Goddamn it user you went way too far. But it's gonna catch everyone of guard if Rey turns out to be royal family from the Empire. You see this Disney, make it happen!

Kylo/Ben - Solo/Skywalker
Rey - Palpatine
Finn - Mace Windu/Lando

Agreed. Could you imagine being someone who couldn't figure out how to have fun watching a movie so you have to repeat that you didn't like it all the time, working yourself up to anger?

Did he loose half his face?

Force Star: The Awakened Wars

Why did he wear the mask when there's nothing wrong with his face?

Because nobody cared who he was till he put on the mask

Well he got a pretty bad slash at the end of ep 7

Too bad he won't die if pull that off

He's a big sith

Force you

>nobody said Rey was the main character.
The irritating nature of her scenes was what bothered me. Otherwise my focus is on the OT that I recently rewatched.

It was a shit movie get over it. One of the worst of the saga.

Bitch couldn't even beat some nigger who didn't even have the force. Like fuck he's taking down a sith lord.

Him turning good and Rey turning bad would be the only possible interesting outcome.

>Bitch couldn't even beat some nigger who didn't even have the force.

Yes, yes he did actually. Pretty badly too seeing as how he was in a coma for the rest of the movie.

Reminder that the "bitch" just get shot by a laser crossbow which should've killed him or put him out, but he keeps going.

Was killing your dad part of your masterplan??

he wont. he was defeated in episode 7. episode 8 is the bad guys beating down the good guys like 5 was

snoke is going to destroy some shit and beat up a girl and we might get a flash back to something in the books about snokes past life but who cares its just a sjw circle jerk at this point just watch game of thrones instead

He killed his dad. From what we've seen before(When Anakin fought Obi-Wan after he accidently killed Padme) unfocused emotions make Dark Side users unstable and weak.. He also got shot with a bowcaster that was so powerful it was knocking stormtroopers left and right.

He still slashed Finn's back and left him in a coma. Also, Finn is confirmed forced user. Just untrained but not a Mary Sue like Rey.

To add, I don't get why people got so confused with Ren hitting his blaster shot. People going through emotional problems, often times hurt themselves so that they can numb their emotional pain with momentary physical pain. He kept hitting his side to focus himself since he was a wreck after having to kill his dad.

Fuck, Kylo Ren is actually the best character in TFA when you really think about it. Kylo > Finn > Poe >>>>>>> Rey.

>this user will never make a movie

Plus he was really fucking cocky and just letting finn believe he stood a chance. Once finn actually hit kylo he started to take the fight seriously and just struck him down in one swing

Hey guys. Please pay more attention to my idea thanks.

>its just a sjw circle jerk
>watch game of thrones instead

One supreme ironing coming up

>sjw circle jerk

Literally because there's a black guy and a woman in it lol. Do you feel cucked just by them sharing a screen?

Excuses, he was moving quite fluidly to me.

>token evil teammate

>muh laser
>muh what a badass

He looked like he was swinging and fighting with no limitations. He was able enough to make most routine movements, and those abilities should have been enough to put down literal lightsaber/force noobs.

So say he was he was 70% of his max strength, that means Mary Sue and the Finn were able to compete with a 70% capable fucking sith. Still pathetic. JJ go home.

>He looked like he was swinging and fighting with no limitations.

I too love to pant and visibly struggle and sweat when im fighting at peak strengh.

>it's another smartass misremembers a movie as if it's an argument

He was legit limping and bleeding and they spent actual screen time showing drops of blood coming out of him. Say what our will about the performance but Kylo getting shot and being shown bleeding during the fight and heavily panting for the entire rest of the movie is legit in the script.

Are you simulateneously arguing that he fought poorly and lost while also saying he didn't fight poorly? 'He wasn't weakened but he was too weak to win' is what you're saying?

Also way to pick a random number. %70? What do you think this is, Dragonball Z or a video game or something? It

Just because he manages to get past the pain for some moves doesn't mean he suddenly feels fine. He winces and struggles multiple times. I never understood this argument. If he'd been stumbling the whole battle, you all would have been even worse about calling him a weak bitch

Agree i hope they have a good twist in the next movies instead of being a copy of the 5 and 6. but sadly i think they're not making kylo, and they're trying to make ray the "GURRRL POWER!" character to please the SJW crew..

so yeah, the new movies are the same bland shit as TFA

What the fuck did you mean by this? What a schizophrenic post.

Also if you think this movie is SJW you've got a chip on your shoulder. Especially because absolutely nothing about this movie is about what it means to be a woman or what it means to be a black person.

once the adrenaline kicks in, he should be good to go for a couple of min

Either way he could have just used to force (and not his body) to fight

user is saying that he wasn't weakened to the point where his force dominance and skill can be matched by Rey/Finn.

If you had to guess, 60-70% sounds about right. I doubt he was like10% of his max ability.

it's sad when the ideas of the fans are far better than the actual movies... the next JJ SW it's gonna be again another copy of the originals with a PC agenda

>the next JJ SW

You know he's not directing 8 or 9 right?

Rian Johnson confirmed that Rey is going to struggle hard in VIII. Since her story clearly cant really be about getting stronger anymore, I think she'll get much more entrenched in the dark side.

My theory is that learning whatever happened to her parents will fuel a near fall to the dark side. Even moreso if Luke knows something about it. Possibly with her willingly going to Snoke with Kylo Ren at the end of VIII. And if they want to set up a redemption for Kylo, this is where they could show him doubting and being wary of Snoke getting hold of Rey.

That honestly seems a bit convoluted for a normal person to do.

What was the SJW agenda of this movie? Really walk me through it. Because the first trilogy was also about a diverse rebellion taking down Nazis.

How he suppose to kill Snoke - this guy is like 30 feet tall

That guess is insanely arbitrary considering we've never seen Kylo fight at full strength and mental stability. I could say he was at 20% and how could you argue against it? People who hate that Rey won just see what they want to see and ignore the obvious and various ways he was gimped to explain his loss.

He's basically a caricature of Star Wars diehards. Like them, he is a lonely, unpleasant young white man who grew up at odds with his parents, obsessed over the paraphernalia of movies that came out before he was born. While every other major new character in the movies is just bumbling around with their own problems, Kylo is obsessed with the story of Star Wars and longs to take his place in its legend. Abrams' Star Trek movies had a similar message which essentially identified old fans with the villains, trusting that the new fans wouldn't care and the old fans would see the movie anyway just because they have to.

The movie is all about costly failures of machismo; the only male character who is broadly portrayed in a positive light (Finn) is also a weak buffoon. Much as Kylo represents the obsessive superfan who hates the movie but goes to see it anyway because it is Star Wars, the focus of his existence, Finn represents the average Tom, Dick, or Jamarcus on the street who just goes to see Star Wars because it is the cool thing to do right now. Meanwhile Rey represents Abrams' vision of the future of the fanbase, a little girl (she is almost completely desexualized and infantile, innocent figure for a female lead (hence Cred Forums's obsession with her as a sex object)) whose dreams of Star Wars must take a back seat to her real life problems.

This is also why Rey is ridiculously competent at everything she does despite never training at any of it. It's because her actions are meant to represent the kind of arbitrary imaginative play-pretend way you thought of Star Wars as a kid - you're flying the ships, you're moving things with your mind, you're fighting the evil mask guy with the red sword, you're not thinking about how incongruous that kind of fantasizing is with the world the movie portrays. Kylo's problem is he's past 30 and still loves Star Wars.

Kylo and Rey will have baby

>a diverse rebellion
Full of white males.

The head commander of the rebellion was a woman, Mon Mothma, and Leia and Lando were both generals. Furthermore there were dozens of non-humans which definitely could not be called white. Also if you think an SJW agenda not to have literally everybody be a white dude then you're fuckin blinded.

Why do people keep praising Rey as a some great Jedi fighter with vast powers in the force? He doesn't even have a scene with a light-saber yet. Calm down.

>What do you think this is, Dragonball Z or a video game or something?

Yes Star Wars is basically on that level

Plenty of people of all races liked Star Wars. It was a big deal.

The prequels were a bit like that but the OT and TFA aren't. That's the reason why you're so confused about the scene, because you falsely assumed the movie was about power level wankery when it's actually a movie where people can fuck up and get hit no matter how much they practice, like real life.

Gayniggers from Outer Space

I'm not that guy I just wanted to make sure you knew

Even the OT is overrated as fuck

And no I don't like DBZ

Star Fist; The Forceā„¢ Wide Open

>Kill his dad
I didn't see kylo ignite that saber.

That's fine. I'm just saying Star Wars isn't something where you have a force number and you always win if it's higher than somebody else's.

>intenteded to be a summer blockbuster
>pushed back to a Christmas

hey boo

12 years a sith

Nice try Lucas