MDEPWP:E106

What's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to you Cred Forums?
Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns
yourbittorrent.com/torrent/9548289/kstv-season-1.html
mega.nz/#F!Ul8hCDiY!GD7BxQVeFqeewIVfqXuwsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You'd be perfect if you just had a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns

Anybody got the link to the Mega with all KSTV episodes?

I don't know. Why don't you see for yourself and find out?

You're a lot cooler high on dope.

GOTTA GO FUCK MY BOI!!!!

yourbittorrent.com/torrent/9548289/kstv-season-1.html

A girl I liked once burst into laughter and told me I looked 12

>"You look like michael cera"

"People don't like you once they actually get to know you. That's why mom doesn't like you."

>Chinese

____, you're my dumbest friend lmfao

Do you live in an anti drug PSA from the 70s?

Why would anybody want to date someone with the body of a 12 year old?

This was back in high school, but it stung.

nah, heroin is referred to as dope nowadays. combine that with a dumb junkie blonde bimbo that can't articulate her thoughts well and you get sentences like that.

said that i looked like a rapist. usually girls say im cute but still.

mega.nz/#F!Ul8hCDiY!GD7BxQVeFqeewIVfqXuwsA

"Your dad passed away last night"

>Like, seriously, what does a middle-class white male have to be angry about?

"You're arrogant"
>I'm actually very polite I just don't speak if no one addresses me first

It sucks because I think a lot of people are arrogant and I hate it, I go out of my way not to be annoying and I get this. I seriously wish I had a big ego or whatever, maybe I would have done something with my life.

I honestly couldn't think of something before I read this post. "dad's dead" is definitely the most hurtful thing anyone ever said to me.

A lot of insecure extroverted people think someone that isn't talking to them every second they're around them means you think you're better than them.
However you can some off as an asshole if you give one/two word responses to people all the time. But there are worse things in life than coming off as an asshole.

Yeah, it makes sense it's just weird. People also call me rude when they've made no attempt at starting a conversation with me. Sometimes that's the only thing they'll even say to me, is calling me a dick or something. It comes out of nowhere for me because I pretend to be interested in what's happening as much as I can.

I bet if I were handsome people would just think I'm mysterious and cool. This is why I hate Don Draper.

>I pretend to be interested in what's happening as much as I can.
Maybe they can tell you're only pretending to be interested.

I act like this all the time but I'm tall and fairly good looking

Never had anyone call me a dick to my face

"i fucked ur ex gf :^)"

cuz he salty over video games?

>you a bolivian jajajajaja

yea a few people have been rude to me when they realize how indifferent I am about what they're saying

some guy said I look like Charles Manson expecting to get a rise out of me

sorry if I can't be fucked responding to your pointless inane chatter and gossip

"You're kind of a pushover"

-girl who used me like a tissue back when i was a turbo beta in HS

I can tell the same from them though. No one actually gives a shit for small talk do they? It's just necessary with strangers.

Reee.

I actually like when they try to insult me, it's satisfying because they're clearly the only ones upset, until I get home and realise it bothered me. But yeah, we should try not to think like this because it's kind of juvenile.

When my mom told me I'm a horrible, dark presence in our family. I'm not really sure why so I must be, I guess.

On my 20th birthday my Dad told me:
>You know son if I had just killed your mom instead of knocking her up I'd be off the hook by now.

>kid's 20 years old
>not off the hook

Were you still living at home or some shit?

The first time my mum called me a cunt was really hurtful because she hadn't used that term until that point

>No one actually gives a shit for small talk do they?
Most people can fake it well enough to be civil for the duration of the conversation or until they are comfortable moving on to more interesting topics.

It's a pretty vital social skill.

Can't be arsed with this... People think I'm a weirdo because I'm quiet at work. but if I ask them about the weather suddenly i'm a perfectly normal sane human

Yeah. I mean I started paying rent when I was 18 and moved out with my girlfriend at 21. It's not that weird.

I'm sorry dude. I really feel for you in this moment. Hope youre doing okay user.