Twin Peaks

What happened in the black lodge?

Wyndham Earle got BTFO by BOB

Cooper sacrificed himself to allow Annie's spirit to escape and was then himself possessed by BOB.

His spirit is still trapped in there.

What was the dopplegangers about ? Why was lauras screaming? Also why was maddie there?

Also, coop only sacrificed himself to windham, not bob

The thing I found most spooky, based on Fire Walk With Me, is the idea that once your spirit is trapped in the Black Lodge, it's always been there.

Man, I wish there were more shows with this kind of surrealist, esoteric feel.

Well we see old Coop talking to laura in season 1 (i think) when she whispers to him who killed her

Is Lynch the Kinomancer?

Will we even get regular coop in the next season? It looks like he's in full BOB mode from the set pics leaked

There now two Coopers, the doppelgänger and the real deal. For 25 years this fake Coop has been running around sullying True Dale's reputation and credit score.

>>is the idea that once your spirit is trapped in the Black Lodge, it's always been there.

Man, I wish there were more shows with this kind of surrealist, esoteric feel.

Me too. I can't wait for the return.

This is gonna be so amazing

possibly.
its the most infinitely re-watchable television ever made.

>There now two Coopers, the doppelgänger and the real deal.

continuing the running theme of duality
goddamn i love it.

This is the most excited i've been for something in years

BOB did nothing wrong

.tnemunom nwo ym of yruf eht evah I

So if Cooper's spirit has always been in the Black Lodge does that mean he has always been the doppelganger?

'Who do you think that is there?'

Whoaaaa.....really makes me think

"It'll be just like the movies, pretending to be someone else."

What if it begins like it's regular coop and the doppleganger got destroyed.. But then some eps in it's revealed that it was the doppleganger all along

Can't wait for Twin Peaks generals in Cred Forums

comfy time is coming bros

So what is BOB's new "form" now? Is it Leland maybe? Didn't Lynch say that Ray wise was in every ep?

sadly now confirmed as not TP related. The next stop is Mark's book, I don't expect a teaser before that.

He did not enter with perfect courage (as represented by the coffee going from solid to liquid, explaining why the man from the other place looked dismayed when it did so) and thus he was unable to escape.

Windom Earle overestimated his power by trying to take Cooper's soul so BOB took Windom's for the lulz.

Since Cooper did not have perfect courage (he ran away etc) he was overpowered by his doppleganger (I believe Hawk called it his Shadow Self. Thisd left his body an empty Vessel which BOB was able to take control of while Cooper remains trapped in the Black Lodge for atleast the next 25 years (at which point Laura whispers the name of the man who killed her). This interpretation is confirmed by what Annie says to Laura in the film.

If the new series turns out to be shit, i will fucking end myself.

Lynch fucked his daughter there

This, i am not even suicidal and perfectly happy with my life

Me too. The disappointment will just be too much to handle.