Prequels > original trilogy

prequels > original trilogy

thank you

Not trolling

Ya right

>tfw no one ever ranks the holiday special

imo Lucas is the pedo everyone's talking about.

i unironically agree with OP even though he may be trolling. Episode II is my favorite star wars movie

the original trilogy have just not held up and i prefer the higher tech CGI of the prequels

>I prefer movies looking like early ps2 games

There aren't enough meme chevrons in the world for that.

Better than looking like a stupid dumb idiot poop dumb movies that's are dumb

>i prefer movies looking like early atari games

Yo

I agree. The prequels have some of the most orignal visuals and plot thoroughfares in any modern cinema. They are bravely unique, and don't bow to the expected whims at any point in time.

Star Wars is dead. Long live Star Wars.

The original trilogies' effects have held up better because it's real sets and all the ships are tangible, real models. Direction is actually competent.

The prequels are made entirely on computers from the late 90s with a lazy, disinterested director who barely moves his fucking camera and an inexperienced editor. It does a bad job of selling you this world because everything is a fucking green screen

5 > 6 > 7 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 2

George Lucas hated the originals special effects so much he updated them for the Bluray. he's updated countless scenes from the originals. he's the creator of star wars and even he thinks they havent held up which is why he changed them over the years

>George Lucas is the creator of Star Wars

No, he's the idiot with a rough but promising original idea that was turned into something great by other people. George just got the merchandising rights so he had the money to self-finance the later movies and bullied out anyone who could challenge him. When he had 100% creative control, we got the prequels.

People who deify George Lucas actually know very fucking little about Star Wars' production.

>When he had 100% creative control, we got the prequels

And the prequels are fucking fantastic.

Prequels= High quality kino

Oldshits= nostalgia nerds

>xd

Sure, keep deluding yourself into thinking that because you saw the phantom menace when you were three.

and some people prefer the prequels to the original trilogy

i hate how star wars fanboys think the originals are some sort of holy grail that you must like before the prequels

i just cant stand the dated action scenes and special effects. its so stupid when they are in hallways shooting at each other 2 feet away without hitting anything

Sequel trilogy >>>>>>>>>> Prequel trilogy > Original trilogy

I actually kinda agree, but I don't like any of them very much.
I never got the hype around Star Wars. Maybe I'm not a big enough nerd or something (though I'm quite nerdy when it comes to computers and shit).

>fracking for memes

>yfw you agree with krager
i still hate kstew though

>have held up better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this meme again

The hobbit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LotR

That's a spicy meme.

Thanks it actually took me a while

>watched I - VI in numerical order for the first time in december
>hadn't seen any of the films in a good 10 years
>expecting prequels to be difficult to sit through and OT to be goat based on social conditioning
>prequels were kino
>OT bored me to tears

I cant wait for this meme to die soon.

Its probably because you are an unappreciative literal child with no concept of "tone" or "theme" in film which almost objectively speaking, seperates the OT from the prequels.

Dumb faggot, go read your favorite book by Chris Stuckman and watchmojo's top ten flicks

Yes, that all does look more realistic than the cartoonish effects in the prequs. You're point is...?

Best Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Worst Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back

This is the objective truth.

>easiest troll i've ever made

the prequels have more "tone" and "theme" than the originals by a mile kid

Lol sure, "kiddo". Sure.

Howd you like TMNT: Out of the Shadows? Pure (((kino))) amirite my dude?

>the prequels have more "tone" and "theme" than the originals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(((kino)))

your reddit is showing

>le reddit meme

Reddit doesnt use the word kino you fucking tourist. Go back there with your toneless fucking aborted fetus of a film prequel trilolgy, kiddo.

Past your bedtime

why did you put kino in brackets you redditor?

Do...doyou need brackets explained to you, (((user))), (((not tourist bro)))?

yeah. i wanna know what a redditor thinks the brackets are for

Then ask yourself faggot

Good job derailing to "le reddit"

I love it all. OT, prequels, animated series, books...I'm a total nerd about Star Wars. I like them all but RotS is my favorite. No shame.

>confirmed for redditor

fpbp
/thread
S A G E

>I prefer movies looking like primary school plays

>more le reddit meme

I think the original trilogy will age better than the prequels, but I think the prequels did a much better job with the lore of the universe and will be seen as the better informative Star Wars films.

I've said before and I'll say it again. Literally the only superior aspect of the prequels is the action and lightsaber duels.

Everything else about the prequel movies is garbage. Acting is wooden. Story is a mess. Anakin padme romance is awful. Writing is atrocious. Editing is sloppy. And the cgi looks worse than the practical effects of the OT.

And the music. I kinda' felt that the prequels had a lot of really good music in them.

Duel of Fates pretty much made the first movie.