Actors you immulate

I downloaded CW about a week ago and remembered how much I liked Frank Grillo's haircut when I watched Purge 2.

Anyways, yesterday I got my haircut and had my mom take this picture. I know it's a little shorter on the sides toward the top, but Frank was definitley the inspiration! What do you guys think?

Any actors that inspire you to do things, improve yourself, etc?

Marlon Brando inspired me to eat loafs of bread with a pound of bacon inside.

You should try "immulating" his face to

>immulate

>immulate

>immulate

>>immulate

You must be 18 to post here, grow up kids

>immulate

You got an undercut, like every other millennial and yuppy out there. Way for innovation!

Spoilers: I have an undercut too, it's just not that exciting.

>immulate

I too have this haircut, user. it is very great for sucking dicks. not only does your hair never get in the way but there's also something left on top for the black guy to grab.
and as if that wasn't great enough, with the combination of that haircut and your face everyone will immediately know that you're looking for a nice warm load of semen.
godspeed.

maybe it's right/wrong angles but you seem more handsome than grillo in those pics

it's already starting. open wide.

>immulate

>immulate

>immulate

>immulate

>immulate

>immulate

Add me on r/Cred Forums screenshot

>immulate

why did u set him on fire tho

>immulate

Are you from new zealand what the fuck?

I've never set an actor on fire.

pussy

This haircut is so lame if you don't use gel

people dont think its funny when you say something out of nowhere like like

>portrait of a man with a fragile grasp on reality. a man named (insert name) constantly torn between fapping to justin beiber using cottage cheese as lube or watching my little pony cartoons. a man who is about to enter the twilight zone

>immolate

>immulate

You look stupid, too.

Yeah, Matt LeBlanc for me. First thing I buy when I get a paycheck is a hot dinner.

I also ask people "how are you doing?" alot.

>how are you doing
>not how u doin'

MORON! MAGGOT! IDIOT!

>to

DINNER. NICE. AND. HOT

thats what you call poofter hairs you dildo.

For me it's Gaspard Ulliel, who is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

Looks like a fagoot

white cuck vs dark handsome mixed guy

>that clip tho

Gotta wait for it to grow out so you can switch barbers

You're such a disgusting, dumb nu-male piece of shit faggot, I can't express how much I'd love to punch your whiny faggot face.

Fucking everyone has this clone haircut, not just this guy. What is this retarded thread?

Would rather IMMULATE the Cillian Murphy undercut on Peaky Blinders, fellow homolust cocksucker.

>immulate

Get a dictionary, lad

GREAT thread guys

congratulations OP you look like every other faggot with their head up their ass