I'm gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTv5fXMwSz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hehe...meme

has leafyisbased BTFO of him again yet?

Trips of shit.

Leafy couldn't btfo a paper bag.

idubbbz eviscerated the guy, I don't think he'll ever recover honestly.

idubbz was forever ruined after his h3h3 appearance.

He had no comedic timing without his heavily edited shit.

>idubbz was forever ruined after his h3h3 appearance.
So like, a week ago?

He's still getting more subs Pham. Doesn't need to recover.

le epic contrarian youtuber xd

h3h3 is a fucking snake. He's been manipulating other Youtubers very subtly while posing as some defender of morality.

is that questogood? How is this relevant?

that's what a jew does

Honestly, I'm stunned that anybody invests time into this shit. Youtube drama always boils down to nobodies talking shit about somebody else no sane person should even care about. And when they do, they do it from the comfort of their own homes. And yet people get off to this nonsense and ask for seconds. At least in a rap battle they'd call each other "faggot" face to face and if you were lucky, there'd be a fight.

I have never even heard of that Leafy guy and checked his response video. All he did was reading out the other dude's points in a mocking voice.

You can't possibly be older than 12 if you actively seek out this garbage.

>yfw you realize all these shit you tube channels just try pad crap into 10 minute increments so they get more ad revenue from their job

Let's not forget that both parties will have absolutely no consequences. In fact look at how much subs/views they're gaining. If any of you actually think one will defeat the other you are retarded. They are profiting huge amounts.

Congratulations, YouTube will forever be dominated by these "beefs".

h3h3 is the most based youtuber there is you leafyishere fanboi faggot

>It's another youtube drama that'll blow over in a week that literally no one wi remember
Nobody even remembers Tobuscus rape

>le no chin lel XD
>have u seen this man's chin XDD
>*preemptive self-depreciating joke so people think he doesn't take himself seriously when he clearly does*

cancerous e-celeb threads belong on /trash/

>yfw pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck and calls people out on it

youtube.com/watch?v=rTv5fXMwSz4

>butthurt chinless faggot detected

I'm getting too old for this website

I would tackle this guy, hold him down, hover my prarie dogging asshole right over his face and then forcibly shit in his mouth if I ever saw his numale face irl then as he's crying from physical pain and humiliation I'd drag him by his thinning hairline over to the curb, force him to bite down on that concrete and splatter his head with my steel toed boots. All of this would be in the context of a self-defence scenario

based pewds

>lel no chinXd
>*stretches out the same joke for 30 minutes but is totally not butthurt*

kys

lol leafy get out

>calls others butthurt when he is clearly butthurt
kek your butthurt

hello, reddit

I have crippling depression