The movie m-m-makes me happyyyyy

the movie m-m-makes me happyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/ariel-castro-who-kept-three-women-locked-his-basement-sex-slaves-years-accepts-plea-deal-avoid-death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are impregnation dungeons a real thing outside of Islam?

I recently read a hentai involving one

japan is a muslim country

They're all the rage in Austria

there was that guy in germany that locked his daughter in a cave under his house and had some kids

That was Australia

I remember reading about that.

happened in germany too. sick incestuous fucks.

austria, germany, or australia?

He literally did nothing wrong

impregnation dungeons are strictly a european thing. "dungeoning" implies hiding things from people around you. Hiding things is the first element of autism which is a european genetic trait.

islam is pretty forthright about sexing slaves, in fact, quite arrogant about it and they do it in front of your face.

I was referring to the Islamic sex trade that was just discovered in England

>just discovered

the only thing that was discovered is the reason the English gov't was importing muslims in the first place.

You do remember that entire gov't is nothing by pedo's

the islamic sex trade wouldn't exist without horny children.

>one last job
>pipsqueak, badboy, and damaged girl
>pipsqueak in love with damaged girl but she's with badboy

Forgetting the overused tropes, it was still shit. The main thing that would've redeemed it was if the girl got basted with that jizzum, but no, can't have that. The jump scares were shit too.

>rob a blind guy whos daughter just died
>bad things happen to them

Boy what a shame

did the rich girl deserve death? i think not

Actually, she did.

>got away with murder
>dies

My empathy meter ain't budging

but manslaughter is not murder

>Guy cries himself to sleep every night listening to a home video tape of his daughter.
>I'm supposed to care about him killing the people robbing his house, and the dumb cunt who killed his daughter.

This movie was just bad.

this is a troll post. the movie opens with an intro showing the struggles of the hot girl and that she just wants to move to cali with her little sister and be away from her degenerate parents.
You are supposed to be on her side and if you aren't it just means youre autistic.

Maybe she should get a job and work for the money, or move to a more reasonable location. I don't empathize with someone because they have a pretty face.

the rock thrown through the door of the first house when they left so the owners could claim insurance.
They aren't saints but they aren't rape-dungeon tier either.

No, it's so that they don't realise that they had keys.

oh well. the old man is still worse.

Yes.

What movie is this?

>my mom is a slut and makes me pay for groceries
>i have the right to break into the home of an old disabled vet to steal the settlement money from his daughter's death
>my beta orbiter got killed trying to help me with my selfish plan
>cheer for me

Um, no. You don't live in reality.

The girl got 3 people killed due to her greed.

How did the girl in the cum dungeon have the newspaper article, did a blind man cut an article out of a fucking newspaper?

you're forgetting about rape dungeons though.

this is false.
it happens in America too.
ibtimes.com/ariel-castro-who-kept-three-women-locked-his-basement-sex-slaves-years-accepts-plea-deal-avoid-death

His motivation was simple: you killed my daughter and were not punished. You are going to provide a replacement daughter, then I will release you

The audience can sympathize with that, an eye for an eye.

that's hitler tier logic though. that just doesn't float in the real world.

i.e. I'm going to kill all blacks because they are a drain on the economy.
Yes, there will in the immediate term be some sadness but in the long term it will be worth it.

An eye for an eye, and making punishments fit the crime, is the basis of justice, historically speaking. Hammurabi, the Greeks, the Jews/OT, every system in the world until we recently decided to store criminals in prisons.

I don't know what Hitler and niggers have to do with the topic.

Are you a trained psychologist? Are you aware of the life-long post traumatic stress that being locked into a dungeon for 9 months will cause?

Are you aware of the psychological stress that a strangers semen being inserted into your vagina will cause?

Are you aware that manslaughter is a non-intentional crime?

Kek

>Are you aware that manslaughter is a non-intentional crime?
that's not strictly true.
manslaughter is when you kill someone without deliberation, premeditation or malice.
The idea is that if you get so mad that you push your wife off a bridge you're a piece of shit, but at least you didn't plan to kill her the night before.

I am aware that she is responsible for the daughter's death.

Since I am not an under-25 numale faggot, I don't care about your hurt feelings, traumas, PTSD, and triggering. Man up or kys. People your age used to go to war, support families on their own, be responsible. Now they whine about their feefee's.

>I'm not under 25
>kys
I'd be very surprised if you were old enough to post here

im pretty sure you'd have some malice if you were going so far as to push your wife off a bridge.

Cred Forums vs. /lgbt/, biblical justice vs. muh ptsd
Everyone in the movie is evil, including the vet and both women. Get over it.