Pusher

The Pusher trilogy is amazing, why isn't it talked about more ?

first movie sucked compared to the other 2

Is Milo /our guy/?

really ? for me it was 2>1>3
Although that "champagne girl" was pretty annoying.

Well there isn't much to talk about.
It's pretty good. I watched the firat two recently and the starting song is stuck in my head.
Also, from what we see in the second one, do you think Tonny actually snitched Frank or was it just trick to get Frank to talk? It doesn't matter, but I'm the 2nd he doesn't really seem the guy who would do that...

Was he /oneofus/?

same here, i was really confused when that happened.

The hell?
First one was best, second and third equal.
First one had no boring scenes and always something happening, and a good closure instead of the other two. Also Frank was a badass.

I like other Danish movies more.

I really liked them overall although the second and 3rd are needlessly drawn out a bit imo.

The first is probably the best even though it has the least likable protagonist.

Its pretty old at this point and foreign language.

because its danish, and americans would catagorize that as "foreign". /thread/

Was Tonny really the baby's father? If so, are we supposed to believe he impregnated the whore on a conjugal visit?

another good one

and another one, khaled.jpg

1 and 2 are great.

3 made me think they didn't get what actually made those films that great.
spoiler: it is not the unexpected and overly realistic scenes of violence.

in 1 we have frank clubbing tonny, in 2 we have tonny stabbing daddy, in 3 we have lol put that chainsaw to that body lmao.
the first two are necessary, especially the stabbing in 2 is the logical climax of the film.
the sceen in 1 serves the purpose of showing what frank actually is, what kind of world the two live in and how stressed out frank is by the situation.
the scene in 3 serves no other purpose than lol put that chainsaw to that body lmao.
other than that 3 has pretty strong parts, milo at the NA for example.

>why isn't it talked about more ?

Because it's not a comic book movie

2>1>3

Interesting how Pusher II is basically the Only God Forgives alpha

Parental issues and red lightning?

literally my guy.
We should get trips, like The Pusher Kino Brothers hahahaha