Do you think Magical Negro Films have gotten people killed?

Do you think Magical Negro Films have gotten people killed?

>I don't have to cross the street, I can trust this black person to not kill, rape or rob me because that liberal hollywood made movie told me some of them are nice!

Tbh, if you follow the agenda of fictional movies you're probably retarded iin the first place.

Charlize Theron is very pretty

Will Smith is very pretty.

I couldn't tell what the target audience for this movie was, women or children

or both

JUST

They're literally the same in terms of mental capacity and sexiness

disgusting

>I can trust this black person to not kill, rape or rob me because that liberal hollywood made movie told me some of them are nice
It's true that negroes commit more crime on average than other races, but the overwhelming majority of them don't commit any crime. most of that crime is also concentrated in black areas. your average black in a white area is just a normal middle class person

it seems both hollywood and Cred Forums have completely missed the point. if you're white and not dirt poor/around dirt poor people you have nothing to worry about from darkies, but it also doesn't make sense to deny crime statistics

>"Migger the Magical Nigger" shows where sage black man fix white people problems and usually get hanged or shot in the end

okay white america

Probably a few.

More likely a lot more single mothers.

>but the overwhelming majority of them don't commit any crime

In relation to white people though,they commit more crime.

>most of that crime is also concentrated in black areas

Well no shit, they've been selling each other out gold and firewater ever since the slave days. Who was it that sold slaves to whitey in Africa? Black slavers.

The only way blackie will grow and evolve is for blackie to fess up to it's own crimes and mistakes, and not blame it on everyone else like they've been doing since forever.

>i have to cross the street, my Cred Forums brainwashing tells me that some black people kill, rape, or rob.

He's saying women aren't sexy at all you fucking pedo

>that liberal hollywood made movie told me some of them are nice!

It's likely that within a large group of people, some of them are fine individuals

What's the point of this thread?

>States that crime is focused in black areas
>Somehow in your mind this is not a concession of culpability

I'm not that guy but are you dumb

>In relation to white people though,they commit more crime
Literally the first thing I said

>Well no shit, they've been selling each other out gold and firewater ever since the slave days. Who was it that sold slaves to whitey in Africa? Black slavers.
>The only way blackie will grow and evolve is for blackie to fess up to it's own crimes and mistakes, and not blame it on everyone else like they've been doing since forever.
Off topic rambling. The point OP made was that white people should fear black people, when in fact the dangerous black people are quarantined and killing each other.

Paul Mooney? Is that you?

I would assume it's also pretty heavily connected to income level. There's always more crime in lower class neighbourhoods than middle or upper.

Will Smith raped me :(

Yeah, definitely, but you still find more crime in poor black communities than white

But your average fairly well-off white person has nothing to fear from the black people they're likely to come across in their areas