Cred Forums related confessions thread

Ill start. I unironically enjoy the paranormal activity movies.

I hate malick

Blade Runner is not a good movie. The visuals and the world are great, even to this day but the story and characters are a huge let down. The ending is also bad

Well I reckon the first one is pretty alright.

I love the Underworld series

I hate Star Wars

Every single episode

The fanbase is obnoxious cancer and all of them should drink bleach

the first one is watchable for that chick's tits

truth

well i refuse to believe you

I used to masturbate to antz

as long as you hate the force awakens it's ok

I really wish I could believe you were lying.

I can't enjoy most of the art house like Tarkovsky, Bergman or Tarr. I want to but I simply can't.

I have to watch those movies "manually" and constantly think what the fuck does this or that shot mean.
I can't just get lost in it and enjoy the experience. If I don't google about the movie afterwards atleast 75% of the movie would stay a complete abstraction to me.
If I watched Persona without knowing that it is considered as a masterpiece, I would probably think it was made by some edgy film school student that happens to have a eye for good shot composition. Normally I love slow paced movies that take their time, but those are literally 2deep4me.

So I guess I will live the rest of my life as a pleb :(

TDKR is an okay movie

i don't like super hero movies. tdkr is very overrated.

THICC

There is nothing to "get" out of art films

I will stay up into the early hours to watch any of the resident evil movies.

This whole series is the epitome of guilty pleasure

I actually love all the aliens (including Prometheus) and the matrix trilogy.
>tfw you pretend you hate revolutions

Space 2001 is fucking boring and shit. Eyes wide shut is one of Stanleys best and extremely underrated

i relate with this so hard. Also, all the scary movies, not another teen movie, stan helsing, __ movies are my chill movies.

This. A lot of the story did not seem to make much sense with what they told us.

>loving all the alien movies is a bad thing

tv shits on prometheus all the time, man. Also, they consider the series as shit after Aliens.

I love Nolan. Inception is one of my favorite movies ever.

stop

I like the Underworld movies far too much

>ywn see Katie's tits out of that wifebeater

Get that Mario 64 dude, I want to break into a PU.

The problem with Cred Forums is that your favorite movies should be objectively best movies of all time.

If it has any flaw it shouldn't be your favorite, it is either a masterpiece or utter dogshit nothing inbetween.
That's a way to spot a "false patrician" who's list of favorite movies looks something like this:
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>Apocalypse Now
>Stalker
>Seven Samurai
>Psycho
>Lawrence of Arabia
>Persona

There is a difference between what you think a great movie is and what is your favorite movie.
That difference is called "a taste".

You can enjoy a movie being fully aware of it's flaws but the rest of it connects with you on a whole another level for some reason. It doesn't have to be a world wide critically acclaimed directors best ever work. Don't be a pussy and develop a taste

Oh and just to clarify I dislike Inception lmao

TFA is a well executed movie and a great start to a trilogy.