A fucking childrens card game

Why the fuck was everyone in this show so autistic ?
Its just a bunch of teenagers playing card games all the time. Why don't they do shit like do drugs or have sex ?
Why did Kaiba keep trying to beat Yugi in the childrens card game instead of just hiring someone to kill him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9QD6sxoJxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk
youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it was a kids show. Generally childrens programmes avoid drug use and sex.

you watched, you explain it. Also catch the British version called "Go Fish".

This. Fuck off OP.

>Tea never won the Yugibowl
What was even the fucking point

They invented a show entirely for the purpose of selling cards to kids who hadn't learned financial responsibility yet

i sold a fake blue eyes wide dragon to a kid in primary school for $30

I think OP's talking about the Japanese version which isn't censored like the 4kids version

Konami just made the anime as toyetic as possible, and held back on a lot of things that you could get away with in Japan, but the American version still got censored.

Fuck off ya Brit bastard. Go polish my knob ya fooking bender

The american and japanese versions are identical except for the deaths,now the manga on the other hand

plz no bully

IS THAT A BABBY KIWI?

>Why did Kaiba keep trying to beat Yugi in the childrens card game instead of just hiring someone to kill him ?
It's a matter of pride.

what you talking on about?

possibly

fuck off rangi u cunt, didnt know they gave the inmates net in mt eden?

Yugi Moto is probably the biggest cuck in anime history.

You just KNOW that Anzu was getting the dicking from the Pharaoh off screen.

That's why she was so upset when he left in the final episode. she knows how good Atem is in bed, and she doesn't want that physical specimen to go back to his own time, because she will miss the intense pleasure he provides her.

I imagine that she'd ambush Atem whenever he was in control of Yugi's body, probably when he'd finished duelling some dweeb, and fuck his brains out while little Yugi boy was forced to watch in his Millenium Prison.

Imagine her fucking his massive Egyptian Obelisk, screaming his name (or not, because she doesn't know what it actually was,) and little Yugi was hovering there in his spirit form, his hand over where his dick would be, "pleasuring" himself whilst crying bitter tears of loneliness.

She'd be brought to climax, and Atem and her would lie there, out of breath, and then he'd switch bodies really quickly and leave Yugi with the aftermath to talk about friendship, and to clean up the mess.

Once Atem left? Pppht. She'd be drier than the Sahara desert around Yugi. MAYBE she might give him a pity handjob, because she has good intentions and because she misses Atem so damn much, but she'd realise halfway through how inferior he is physically compared to the Pharaoh and leave in disgust to go twiddle her twat at the Egyptian exhibit at the local museum.

And then Yugi would run crying to Rebecca and they'd probably fuck, and they'd get together, get married, and settle down, but Yugi would forever think about Anzu's pussy, and how he never got a chance to smash that, and he'd forever be having to try not to yell her name while he was fucking his wife until he laid on his deathbed, and passed on to meet up with Atem in the spirit world.

Sounds like a cuck to me.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=O9QD6sxoJxk

>Card game for kids
>It's complicated as fuck that even adults don't know what's going on

How this shit even sold

The worst part of this show was paranormal shit

>Series about playing card games
>Dude egyptian gods spirit posessions kidnapping grandpas in other dimensions lmao

What the fuck?

Where does Yu Gi Oh fall on the Sonic Autism Scale? I'd say at about 0.9 sonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_S8NjPEXk

i used to be a pro yugioh duelist from 2004-2007 when i was 14-17

i would beat 20-30 year old faggots who spent all day playing a children's card game. fucking pathetic man-children.

the game's ban lists were horribly designed and i quit after my free trip to nationals in 2007.

anyone good quit the game around this time as well

moved on to poker. some of my old yugioh friends now are top poker pros which is pretty funny

>It's a yugi uses mammoth graveyard to fuse it with kaibas blue eyes ultimate dragon and rot it from the inside episode
Why is this allowed?

>it's a monster's physical attributes are important to the duel episode
How the fuck did Yugi know the Castle of Dark Illusion had a flotation ring and would crush that guy's monsters if broken AND do life point damage?

what the fuck am i watching?

I love the stage magician with the buzzsaws to his legs sctick. Too bad 4kids censored that shit.

It's only watchable as Abridged and even that's iffy. Still a better show than Beyblade though.

I think that was the cards actual effect. Something like when the card was destroyed all of the users monsters were destroyed and he takes LP damage. They just picked a weird way to illustrate it.

>It's a Yugi cheats episode

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

>It's a Atem gets fucked in the ass by Yugi

atem read backwards is meta

i play poker

That nigga cheats all the fucking time, isn't that the point?

In Duelist Kingdom they made it clear that the rules were meant to be different

It was also a way to connect back to the old show and manga by showing Yugi, in a way, solving puzzles

Eventually they just dropped that and Yugioh became what it is now