WTF I HATE MARVEL

WTF I HATE MARVEL

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BMRq96sAwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HRYM85QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=U42dSMqO-tU
justjared.com/2016/07/19/chris-evans-calls-out-republicans-after-melania-trump-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXy8S6EkfJ0
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
politico.com/story/2016/09/exclusive-george-hw-bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DOStkogaX7U
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's confirmed.

Marvel = Nu males, gays, Hillary
DC = Real men, straight, Trump

>Hillary isn't a warmonger

wtf I hate trump now

>democrats want people to vote democrat
What a surprise

wtf i love america's retarded voting system now

> Only team Iron Man

Umm nope. Marvel is objectively better

>it's a repeat episode

youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA

youtube.com/watch?v=1BMRq96sAwk

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HRYM85QF4

youtube.com/watch?v=U42dSMqO-tU

>a shit ton of famous people

literally don't know who most of these guys are.

also how cool would it have been if RDJ was in his Iron Man suit while doing this? I'd register in a heart beat.

>retarded people who barely finished high school and spent half their lifetimes as druggies telling the people to vote for a decrepit megalomaniac

America

RDJ is a democrat?

I think he is lying.

I'm not even gonna pretend that I think Trump is fit for president, but the Hillary glorification by Hollywood and the media is sickening

I guess I'm a #shillforhill now

If Trump wins are we going to go back to how the "current president" was portrayed in films (ie always being a fucking moron)???

>common sense gun laws

Captain America gonna do one for Trump, right?

FUCK YEAH AMERICA

I love how this video headlines with an actor richer than trump, and who is shilling for hillary. I mean actors should realize how full of shit they are, shouldnt-they?

Good fucking christ. Who's the bitch on the verge of crying?

Don't they realize that this ad is only going to appeal to people who were voting for Hillary anyways?

>jews and niggers telling me how to vote
Huh, really makes ya think...

RDJ's a known conservative. he's just doing this to thank his (((friends))) who helped him get back on top.

So many celebrities I dislike now.

Samuel L. Jackson really let himself go

>Common sense gun laws
But they are already in place in the US, only fucking reason I'd move to that country besides the relatively low taxes.

>almost all Avengers cast
>no Cap and Thor

haha

Why is every single cuck and retard go for the 'le common sense' meme instead of logic

I don't get why they don't just call Hilary out by name and tell people not to vote for her. She's obviously who they're talking about.

Shillary must be REALLY panicking with her numbers with millennials now

They don't want slutshamers like Evans in there

>No Captain America

???

Common sense? My fucking ass. Common sense gun laws means "No Guns for anybody who isn't being paid to protect me"

Half of those people are Canadian, what business do they have interfering with an American election?

i want to hold scarletts hand and kiss her on the lips

Only the ones who are smart are. Like Michael Shannon. Everything else is a jerking off contest

Just look at SAG announcements. I miss the studio system where these fee fees bitches knew their place

nice try, conservacuck. nice try.

your meme candidate is a nutjob.

>starts off as video with actors telling people how important it is to register and vote
>halfway though becomes "BUT DON'T VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE I DON'T LIKE"

>Not letting law abiding citizens defend themselves

t b f it is common sense that allowing people to have guns cause more gun crimes

>We can't say one vote doesn't matter

But it literally doesn't. One vote is not only statistically insignificant, but the result of the popular vote doesn't even necessarily decide which candidate the state sides with because the Electoral College can do whatever the fuck they want anyway. So a single vote is doubly useless because the people decide nothing in the first place.

>we cannot pretend both sides are equally unfavourable

You're right, old man from that white house show, we can't

>Hollywood Jews support Shillary

Why am I not surprised.

>richer than Trump

Trump is worth 5 billion, friend

I can't tell which candidate they want me to vote for. Everything bad they said applies to both of them.

>Robert Downey Jr.
>Liberal

Ayy lmao.

RDJ is a secret Trump supporter.

truth

>he's just doing this to thank his (((friends))) who helped him get back on top.

good luck getting that shit to fly, user. even buzzards spew occasionally

Thats what I'm saying man, that its not even "common sense"

>do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a woman whose signature move is destabilising middle eastern nations?

Cred Forums BTFO

really made me think

and you still will be able to. Obama didn't take away your guns. Hillary won't either.

Gun reform is not taking away guns from license holders. It's taking them away from suspected terrorists and criminals.

>this is honestly the best that Hollywood can reel in to defeat liberal enemy no. 1 Donald Trump

Guess Hollywood is more conservative than I thought

I fucking hope WW3 breaks out so we fucking exterminate every trace of communism.

We need to act fast to counter this with a video of our own. When the kids see us stroking our neckbeards and tipping our fedoras for based Trump I'm sure they'll reconsider.

I just want them to call off the vote and redo the candidates. No one actually supports either of them, they're just "more against" the opponent.

>the comments
MARVELKEKS BTFO

so you'd give them to the retarded baby who has had a twitter tantrum every single day of his adult life.

lel, nice logic.

nothing better than a bunch of rich people (half of whom don't even live in this country) telling us how to vote

gj there user. the very idea of an autistic chickenhawk fuck-up like you exterminating anything is absolutely priceless

I want to hold her hand and push her into the voting booth so she can no spoilers vote for Trump.

I thought this was gonna be some kind of neutral thing to get more people to vote

oh boy I was an idiot

Trump voters are from reddit, dumbass.

They have the largest pro-Trump community on the internet.

Cap is like a Green Ranger right now........

really makes u think huh

Oh, sorry then I read whatever.

I'd give them to the candidate who doesn't advocate shooting down Russian aircraft.

With dubs like that, it might just happen.

>mfw reading Cred Forums getting buttmad in the comment section

>Obama shills for gun control
>Gun sales rise up

They will never go after our guns. It's profitable to keep the citizens in fear so they buy more weapons.

>you'd give them to the retarded baby who has had a twitter tantrum every single day of his adult life

I think it's called trying to live vicariously.

gee and you wonder why people call Trump voters violent reactionaries

you should google and read before you spout shit you have no idea about.

Obama tried and tried all his term. He tried everything possible, they paraded those Sandy Hook mothers on television and in the white house for a year.

With Dem control of the supreme court they will be able to do it. It's that simple

the midnight clock moves closer with either one

so if Putin flies war jets over American territory you'd be cool with that.

Can't say I'm surprised

Captain America doesnt support propaganda

>sick twitter banter means you are not qualified to have the nuclear codes

Are you saying that one vote among tens of millions is statistically significant? That's just objectively true.

Or are you saying that no electoral college has ever voted against the popular vote? Because that has happened plenty of times.

Not him but communism should be exterminated

voting is for losers. have you ever seen a cool guy at the voting booth?? I rest my case

If I was American I wouldn't vote for Trump. But as a non-American I hope he wins just to see the media collectively loose their shit

*objectively UNtrue

I meant it's true that one vote is statistically INsignificant.

>MCU is filled with nu-male Hillary voting cucks

Who would've thought?

I await the day, communism must be rewarded with death.

"banter" =/= what he genuinely believes.

starting fights with world nations, aligning himself with Russia, is what he is capable of. If you give him nukes you're a dumbass.

Syria is not American territory, and not worth a single American life, never mind 150 million or so.

>every person in this video lives in a gated community
>they have the balls to criticize people who want to protect themselves from foreigners, terrorists, and criminals

How do you know they're not voting Johnson or Stein?

>thinks neoliberals are communist

kys, bluepill cuck

>war jets
So you nothing about international relationships and military organization, can't say I'm surprised.

grrr!

what am I misunderstanding?

>feminist man fuck better
Yeah sure lol

I thought this was common knowledge?

The same people that tell you to turn off your brain are the same ones advocating a maniac killer to win over a businessman because he said mean things

>starting fights with world nations
Why would he do that ?

Trump only starts wars with celebrities and stupid politicians who have nothing to offer him. When he went to Mexico he was pretty timid and friendly, because he wants stuff from Mexico.

also
>aligning himself with Russia
>bad
Do you want WW3 ? Because that's how you get WW3

Hillary Clinton has a stated policy of establishing no fly zones over Syria, a policy that would lead to WW3.

Because Ben "behead those who insult Islam" Affleck is totally voting Trump

>t b f it is common sense that allowing people to have guns cause more gun crimes
Yea like allowing people to have cars causes more car crashes. It's a meaningless fact.

>voting used to be a weekend long festivity with copious amounts of booze & food
>now you can't even bring a 40oz into the polling station without some upnight nancy getting on your ass

fuck this country

Reminder that most people stopped following the presidential race months ago and won't vote.

plenty of stuff has shown RDJ to have been a Republican, but i mean, doesn't mean he isn't allowed to think Trump is terrible

even Republicans hate Trump. when you couldn't even get Ted Cruz on your side, you know you're fucked

Cultural marxism so yes. But judging by your post and endorsement of communism, you must be autistic so I'll prevail with your laughing stock arguments

>people who want to protect themselves from foreigners, terrorists, and criminals

I guess I'd be attempting to sublimate it in similar terms.

everyone knows Russia is the bad guys because they don't like gays that's why it's okay to bomb them

But that's not true. Not in America or the tons of places where gun control failed.

He's right about the electoral college. Your 1 democrat vote in Texas means fuckall because the state will vote Red and it's winner take all per state.

>Cultural marxism so yes

ah man, you suck at this

>Pissing off Establishment cucks that have sold out their country is a bad thing.

look up the definition of communism in the dictionary, you fucking imbecile.

Racemixing is not cultural Marxism.

>electoral college can do what ever the fuck they want

There have only been 82 times where the EC voted directly against the state they represented out of over 20k votes.

that's statistically insignificant.

Oldfag here, I am okay with Marvel.

>Establishment cucks that have sold out their country

Conservative "values voters", user. You know, like you're generally pretending to be in threads other than this one.

I love it here lmao. You can get free hot wings and beer for voting

But yeah, build wall a literal cartel shithole whatever

you get to finger his ass

It's confirmed.

Marvel = Cred Forums
DC = literally redit

I understand if someone disagrees with some of what Trump says but pushing Hillary's foreign policy like it's in any way safer is insane. The problem is she still comes from the political circle that has had ties with the wrong people since the 90s. Trying to manage a joint Saudi-Israeli relation while fighting in Syria but opposing Iran but supporting Turkey is too much of a shit show that it's going to eventually blow up in her face. I'm not even that crazy about Trump but his push for better relations with Russia, pulling out of the Middle East and focusing on national security rather than foreign intrusion actually seems a lot more peaceful and, dare I say, liberal, than what Hillary has planned.

And this whole thing about the "launch codes" or a nuke briefcase is childish. That doesn't exist. He can't get into an argument with the Chinese government, turn a couple of keys while nobody is looking and launch a barrage or nuclear warheads. A positive thing about a Trump presidency would be a substantial amount of people sitting around and the odd time telling him 'no' when he inevitably wants to do something stupid (don't deny it, he has fucked up from time to time publicly). I feel as if Hillary will only be surrounded with yes men and desperate people who want to flip congress.

Wasn't the plot line of the last Marvel movie "fuck the UN, the literal personification of America can do whatever the fuck he wants because he knows what's best for the world"?

wtf i hate jews and americans now

no that was just Captain America's side, Iron man never stops believing government oversight is the best option.

Cred Forums is absolutely Trump, you need to get your head outta your keester pal

Sunny Jim, Russian incursions (and following interceptions) into American airspace, a la Tu-95s flying off coast of Alaska and the Arctic circle are generally speaking a sign of relatively stable relationships between Russia and the US since the Cold War. So yes, Putin's ''war jets'' and ''war propellers'' have been flying over America for quite some time, and much more frequently during periods of relative Cold War stability.

>Odom Jr. also asks, “Do we want to give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing things?”

>People are literally fearmongering Trump when past presidents have ruined countries like Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, and Syria on flimsy reasons

Trump's the first guy to actually want to have dialogue with the most powerful nuclear power in the world. That's a step up from libcucks and CONservatives pushing the world around.

>the dislikes

well trump fags you might actually pull a brexit

but then again the avengers said vote for hillary so you are fucked

does this mean captain america and haweye are redpilled?

US losing interest in Middle East means that petrodollar will fall. USA will commit suicide if Trump pulls out of the ME.

Russo Bros are low key redpilled as fuck.

>captain america and haweye are redpilled
more or less. In the captain america comics there are often times where he is faced with the grim reality that america is corrupt beyond saving. The funny thing is that every time that happens they hint towards right wingers being to blame. Being a conservative comic book reader is suffering.

>Implying he isn't with her.
>Implying he doesn't live off government gibbs.
>Implying he wont be ground up for dog food when Trump wins.

I can't believe Burgerland's voting campaigns still include paying celebrities who has NOTHING to do with anything regarding politics. to promote them.

RDJ had dinners with the Bush family and is a known conservative.

Yeah,i shouldve put the richest paid actor instead, but still these rich entertainers are ridiculous, the paychecks they get for "acting" that should go to schools or hospitals, should be what gets people realizing how dumb this video is

To be honest, I think the ad is touching on most of the general public's indifference towards either candidate and highlighting the fact that whilst Hilary doesn't particularly inspire anything in the political hemisphere, she's still a far better choice than Trump. I honestly don't understand what people see in him, especially as a leader of the most powerful western country on the planet.

The 'dumb-hick' stereotype that George W Bush in my opinion unfairly attracted, should be directed towards Trump. He's a demagogue, a fundraiser, an ethnoracist and a crook. He's also fucking dangerous.

That said it was a good ad, very funny and meta. But if you're trying to take what you're selling seriously, I don't understand the need for 'quippy' humour. Seems slightly tactless in this context.

Thank you for correcting the record.

I really have not paid much attention to either of their stances or policies. Last week I saw a Trump rally stream where he was talking about going back to Afghanistan and going to war with ISIS.

Obama was chill as fuck and our country was able to get shit back together, Trump wants to get back into war. So really can't stand behind that, if you look at it on a base level it is simple. Remove all emotion and feels from it and you are left with a retard whose platform is "I've never been caught" and I have a vagina, or going back to war with a bunch of literal cavemen.

It's all a circus. It doesn't even matter who wins, Trump is in Hillary's pocket, it's the only reason he's running, to make her look good by comparison. Her people simply underestimated how frustrated half the country is with liberal policy.

>"Do we really want to gives nukes to a man who's signature move is firing things?"

wow. How fucking pandering and insulting. If I were American this video alone would be enough to get me to vote Trump in. They talk about how serious the election is and then make "firing things" puns as a reason to vote shillary. They try to make it seem like a joke that "lol we're all celebrities so you best obey us" but then they use it as a serious reason to do as they say- narcissistic cunts. This really is pathetic.

>But what sealed Obama’s fatalistic view was the failure of his administration’s intervention in Libya, in 2011. That intervention was meant to prevent the country’s then-dictator, Muammar Qaddafi, from slaughtering the people of Benghazi, as he was threatening to do. Obama did not want to join the fight; he was counseled by Joe Biden and his first-term secretary of defense Robert Gates, among others, to steer clear. But a strong faction within the national-security team—Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice, who was then the ambassador to the United Nations, along with Samantha Power, Ben Rhodes, and Antony Blinken, who was then Biden’s national-security adviser—lobbied hard to protect Benghazi, and prevailed. (Biden, who is acerbic about Clinton’s foreign-policy judgment, has said privately, “Hillary just wants to be Golda Meir.”) American bombs fell, the people of Benghazi were spared from what may or may not have been a massacre, and Qaddafi was captured and executed.

>But Obama says today of the intervention, “It didn’t work.” The U.S., he believes, planned the Libya operation carefully—and yet the country is still a disaster.

>Trump wants to get back into war. So really can't stand behind that, if you look at it on a base level it is simple.
I guess you been living under a rock with Syria and Libya being ruined by Obama? Obama's just another puppet.

But the fact that it can happen just serves to make your vote potentially even more worthless than it already is.

>going to war
>Trump

he's all about isolationism and doing the best in trying to wipe ISIS out. Hillary is far more warmongering and has been responsible for a few wars already and already talked about going to war with russia, iran and the internet once she wins.

You have to go back

>I think the ad is touching on most of the general public's indifference towards either candidate and highlighting the fact that whilst Hilary doesn't particularly inspire anything in the political hemisphere, she's still a far better choice than Trump

That's what Hillary's been doing this entire time and it's not working

You won't win by getting people to vote against something, you need to give them a reason to vote for something

>That said it was a good ad, very funny and meta

A "good ad" is judged by its effectiveness. You liked the ad because you're a libshit retard whereas most people will see a bunch of rich pricks telling them what to do

>everyone who's ever done an AMA is not allowed on Cred Forums

really made me drink

>I really have not paid much attention

That much is obvious.

>going back to Afghanistan

The US has thousands of troops in Afghanistan right now. It just killed a bunch of Afghan troops in an airstrike.

>going to war with ISIS.

The US has thousands of troops in Iraq right now. It just killed a bunch of Syrian troops in an airstrike.

>trump is racist

>On the precipice of a race war
>back together

justjared.com/2016/07/19/chris-evans-calls-out-republicans-after-melania-trump-speech/

because logical gun laws seems smart sounding, but 'common sense' is a dumb term because no one has common sense.

We call it GOOD sense.

Hillary is objectively more dangerous than Trump because she has the record of death, ruined countries, corruption to prove it.

Trump may talk tough and may have some shady business, but he's never been responsible for the death of thousands. It's the political establishment who is destroying America and the world, versus a new guy who at his worst will be just as bad as the establishment

havent you seen Evans on twitter protecting Patton Oswalt from bad Trump voters?

>directed by Joss Whedon

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget the fact that she's had multiple people assassinated. But I guess that isn't as bad as saying mean things about criminals, Trump really crossed the line by doing that.

Who was that chick that was being way overly emotional?

The fact that Trump is spending far less like 1/10th than anyone else and is doing far better in the elections than any other presidential candidate has before speaks volumes on his ability to govern the country if elected. Also the fact that he's already been travelling to Mexico to talk it out and to make some deals means that we're going to see someone who's going to make deals that would benefit America for a change rather than being abused by other countries with poor deals like with Obama's awful negotiation skills.

Or you know, he doesn't think it's a good idea to hand control of the most powerful country in the world to a reality tv buffoon.

My parents have voted republican all their lives, but this year they don't know what to do.

>shit that will never happen for $500

>outspending Trump 5-1 in ads
>it's still tied

youtube.com/watch?v=KXy8S6EkfJ0

The reality TV bufoon by every objective measure is better than Clinton and by a wide margin.

>Or you know, he doesn't think it's a good idea to hand control of the most powerful country in the world to a reality tv buffoon.
Can't be worse than the establishment that got us where we are today. But sure, RDJ can keep voting for more debt and war.

>is doing far better in the elections than any other presidential candidate has before

What a dumb statement. Better than ANY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANADIDATE? You know George Washington was elected unanimously right? James Monroe won with every electoral vote except 1. Even as recent as 1984 Reagan creamed Mondale winning every state except 2. Trump isn't even leading in the polls right now.

Explains the quips

Hillary has not been responsible for the death of thousands and Trump is not the peace candidate. You seem to have confused taking a hard line against a dictatorship as tacit endorsement of war.

Neither candidate endorses new wars, even though we are actually involved in one right now against ISIS whether we like it or not.

That's what led to military interventions: terrorism. Hillary isn't invading countries for fun like you're suggesting

These interventions are backed by NATO.

Give it time, Harley was the breakout character of SS despite its sexist overtones and DC is doing a grrl power cape movie first. Not even Mungabunga's Khalquaman can stop the impending fifth wave feminist tide.

Underrated post.

Is it okay if I vote for Johnson then?

I hate clinton as much as the next man, but at least she's qualified. She's a piece of shit, but she does have the experience. Which is more than I can say for Trump. He entered the race to advertise his company.

I'm voting 3rd party anyways.

Tell me this isnt true

The reality TV buffoon who's created jobs, is a majorly successful billionaire and someone who promises to use his skills to help the country on the national scale instead of himself for once. Hell, the fact that there are tons of other real estate moguls like Trump but you don't hear anything about them while he's been in the news for the past 50 years without a single major scandal speaks volumes on what he's going to be like when he becomes president.

We've already seen what Hillary Clinton would do as secretary of state for the past 20 years and it's been disastrous. What is going to change if she becomes president? It'll be the same level of decisions that resulted in the deaths of many people under Hillary again. Why would someone unproven be worse? Because simply it can't be.

You fuckers are pathetic

Maybe I should rephrase. It was a good ad in the sense that they knew they were making a cloying marketing campaign on behalf of a candidate that isn't as 'inspiring' as her predecessor. So they essentially reference that during. You also conveniently left out the last bit where I said the humour was tactless and inappropriate given the context. Also, I'm not a liberal. I'm a leftist and have my persuasions, but I'm not a liberal.

If people like you stopped pigeonholing others who carry an opinion contrary to yours for your own convenience, the state of political dialogue would be of a higher standard.

>That's what led to military interventions: terrorism. Hillary isn't invading countries for fun like you're suggesting
Western pigs rationalizing their destruction. Kek.

he has support because Republicans still make up 1/2 the country and he profits from fear and rage, not because he's good.

His trip to Mexico changed nothing. Mexico still stated they won't pay for the wall. Trump didn't do anything while he was there but get press, which is all he can do.

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/

great argument. I hope your meme candidate just says "kek" out loud at the debates.

>His trip to Mexico changed nothing

What are optics

I can't wait until the week before the voting begins. The shilling and fearmongering from both sides is going to be fucking insane

sorry

>Obama was chill as fuck and our country was able to get shit back together
Oh no it's retarded.

yeah and remember it wasnt that long ago when

Marvel = light-hearted, quips
DC = gritty, realism, dark

you'd better prepare some new excuse when DC soft-reboot their movies to be all Marvel-lite

>great argument. I hope your meme candidate just says "kek" out loud at the debates.
Dictatorships and terrorism are not an arguments to destroy countries unlike what Obama or Bush has led you to believe.

>Hillary has not been responsible for the death of thousands
>Neither candidate endorses new wars
>Hillary isn't invading countries for fun like you're suggesting
Thank you for Correcting The Record, my jewish friend.

The United States doesn't have to go back to Afghanistan because it never left. Chill Obama is the longest wartime American president in history.

You either have some sort of selective deafness and or you've drunk the cool-aid.

Either way you're a lost cause.

this

This. Also, Hail Hydra.

I don't want a successful billionaire running the country. Because he got to that position by being a piece of shit. And the only reason you hear about Trump more than other real estate moguls is because that's Trump's whole angle. Upselling his name brand so he can throw it on whatever shit he thinks will sell today. Whether that be steaks, airlines, universities, or wine.

wtf isn't Ruffalo a tinfoil hatter how could he get behind this overtly hillary shilling

Has anyone worked their way through the video and counted how many or what percentage were Jewish?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

This is Hillary after the Libyan leader was sodomized with a knife by American backed rebels , Libya fell into chaos and ISIS spread there

>those dislikes
>those comments
The people are waking up to their jewish lies.

I will vote trump if somebody makes a parody of this video with scruffy neck beards telling me not to vote for Hillary

kys losers

he's the biggest SJW liberal pussy in Hollywood. The nigga has his own fucking tumblr page.

*tips social injustice and systematic racism*

>Because he got to that position by being a piece of shit

Sure and Hillary Clinton never got where she was through corruption and nepotism. The cunt literally used her foundation as a front to sell influence to foreign nationals.

Trump being rich from the get-go is precisely why I trust him more than anyone else. He doesn't have to whore himself out to advance his political career, which he only just started..

first link quotes her 2008 quote in which she says she will attack Iran if they attack NATO ally Israel. Iran are making nukes specifically to do this.

Second and third links are about defending America from attacks and contain the most generic platitudes that don't amount to anything substantial:

>As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.

Trump happens to be the lesser cynical from these real estate magnates you talk about too.

>implying we need to kill ourselves when we'll be put in death camps for posting rare pepes

and Gaddafi headed a murderous dictatorship that committed genocide and attacked his own people with chemical weapons.

Gee whiz, I wonder why she's happy that he's out of the picture.

I typically support more diplomatic means to resolve differences and issues.

But, honest to god, I have reached that point where I truly think that communism must be eradicated.

>Hollywood
More like Hillywood.

He just really wants to see Mark Ruffalo's dick again.

Seriously, though, lots of Republicans are voting for Hillary.

politico.com/story/2016/09/exclusive-george-hw-bush-to-vote-for-hillary-228395

>As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack

In other words, if Clinton had been in charge the last 4 years, we would have had to go to war over that shitty Seth Rogan movie.

It is a great argument faggot. We need to stop playing World Police and let those faggots sort their own shit out. It is neither our job or our responsibility to intervene in foreign affairs, despite what the globalists say. They are sovereign nations and they can do what they want as long as it doesn't affect us.

>committed genocide
>chemical weapons
Why lie?

I wonder too, since she's friendly with an equally repressive Saudi Arabia that pays her bills.

wtf i love neocons now

>bunch of actors paid to act
OH WOW I AM SO SUPRISED

Lol they stuck a token faggot in there to boot.

>A bunch of rich celebs literally telling us to vote for a soros backed mass email deleting evil coughing dying witch

Not even murrican, in fact I'm a spic, but I can't understand the people who claim Trump is racist. Is it political correctness gone retarded, or do they just not read the news past the clickbait headlines? All Trump has said is that he's against ILLEGAL immigration, that among those illegals there are rapists (a fact), and that he wants to restrict Muslim entrance (nobody called Obama a racist when he did this one).

Not to mention if the entire world had the same mentality, multiple countries, including China and Iran would have gone to war with the US.

ScarJo looks weird with that short hair
also James Franco just looks silly lol

*pats head*
upvoted my good sir

>lots of Republicans are voting for Hillary
>one Republican

wow

We already have been attacked and committed cyber attacks under Bush AND Obama, while Hillary was SoS. None of them have amounted to war. Again, no candidate wants to open new wars. It's a last resort rule that every candidate INCLUDING TRUMP has paraded just to sound tough.

Trump doesn't even rule out nuking (in) Europe:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

People have always been retarded. They just happen to be even more crippled thanks to the PC culture

>rich millionaires trying to guilt you into voting for their candidate

nah, no thanks

Marvel = Hillary
DC = Bernie, Jill Stein and Gary Johnson

I don't feel like linking every single Republican who flipped, just the one who was the closest thing to a successful Republican president since the baby boom.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOStkogaX7U

>Trump is dangerous and could go to war because of my subjective assessment of his personality
>therefore we should elect the person with a bunch of wars under her belt and who's already threatening with more
I'll never understand this logic.

>Again, no candidate wants to open new wars
Except Killary.

>Trump doesn't even rule out nuking (in) Europe:
So matching exactly Obama's policy, who has kept tactical nukes in Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, and Turkey, and just recently it was leaked he will not adopt a No First Use policy?

lol. More videos to come!!!!!!! hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

>>rich billionaire trying to guilt you into voting for him

How about that?

Trump wants to ban ALL muslim immigrants from certain countries. Obama never restricted all Muslims from entering the US.

That's discriminatory against people who are innocent and seeking US citizenship.

This is basic stuff holy shit.

*and Germany

>Muslim
>Innocent

Nobody likes mudslimes

>Not wanting to keep up the military industrial complex
>m-muh real world Stark Industries Weapons Division
Do you even Economics?

Muslims are disproportionately backwards.

Hence the totally rational indifference any sensible person should have towards electing one of these retards

>Trump is worth 5 billion, friend

According to Trump.

Sex before marriage is haram in islam.

Reminder that trump won't win

Yes, spend money on lengthy occupations and counter insurgencies, so you can have the "innovation" of buying 20,000 over priced MRAPs.

Yes, all it takes to be considered a billionaire is to say so.

>Trump wants to ban ALL muslim immigrants from certain countries.

By all means, explain why I would not want this.

No. you didn't read the post.

I'm saying every candidate leaves this door open, even Trump. Even Teresa May of the UK reaffirmed this position on nuclear use not too long ago.

To claim Hillary is bad because she is prepared to attack nation states to defend the US is hypocritical.

List one thing he has said that is racist. I'm a fucking retard and I need you to spell it out for me.

HAHAHA HOW CAN WHITE DICKLETS EVEN COMPETE

SMALL DICK + THEY CAN'T FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

as long as you Trump voters admit you're racist, just so you can't complain when the media reports exactly this.

I was born and raised in a muslim country for the past 21 years and I got out.

Explain to me how is that a bad thing because I sure as hell don't want muslims near me after living and seeing what it's like for real.

wtf
>start video
>standard "register to vote" video with celebrities
>oh wait they're blatantly shilling for candidate

I hope Trump puts these fuckers in chains and makes them build the wall.

>they literally say they're gonna tell you what to do because they're famous
For a moment I thought it was a parody.

You'd still be there.

Sounds like another good Quarter for Lockheed Martain and Boeing

He said a judge wasn't qualified to work on a case involving Mexico because he was Mexican:

>At the end of a lengthy exchange, Tapper asked: "If you are saying he cannot do his job because of his race, is that not the definition of racism?"
>"No, I don't think so at all," Trump said.

this is the person you're voting for, just so we're clear on this.

Islam isn't a race

Oh cute he thinks pedophile worshiping is a race.

Their race is called Arab, sweetheart.

I've never denied that I'm a racist, so once again, explain to me how banning a non-race that commits terrorist attacks twelve times their proportion of the population is not in my best interest.

>Lets give Sukhoi some playtime also please

>Muslim
>Race
As long as you libtards display your retardation, you can't complain when the media portrays you exactly as this.

I wouldn't even care if it was """racist""" but you're missing the context. Trump was making the point that the guy was probably going to have a partial view toward the matter because of his personal relation to it. Mexican is also a nationality, not just an ethnic group, and the case was about Mexico the nation, was it not?

I'm pretty sure the Cred Forums posters here are racist anyway...

The Iraq war slashed the F-22 and killed the FB-22, which means the US has barely any VLO fighters and no VLO interdictor. Hillary's Middle East wars will similarly cripple high tech weapons programs to pay for them leading to US defeat in a China war by the mid 2020s.

never said muslims were a race but muslim majority countries are mostly non-caucasian. but it pretty much goes hand in hand with bigots anyway:

What's wrong with a temporary ban on immigration of people belonging to an ideology from countries in which that ideology is currently deeply entangled in extremism?

>implying Ben "No Flowers for the Twin Towers" Affleck doesn't prefer full-on global jihad against the infidels

I asked for something he said that was racist, user.
>Mexican judge uses his own race as bias against Trump
>Trump said nothing racist or disparaging to the judge regarding specifically his race
>Trump did not insult the judge for being Mexican

I highly suggest you stop reading the Huffington Post for 5 minutes and at least make and attempt to look at other perspectives and viewpoints for once in your life.

>this fucking guy again

>never said muslims were a race

So why bring up race?

You may be right but I support Trump and I can tell you I'm no racist, buddy.

Nothing stops the wheels of the military industrial complex. We are a few steps away from Big Boss's glorious vision of Outer Heaven beginning to materialize somewhere in the world.

The vetting is unenforceable, extremists can lie, they can wait until they become "unbanned", it disciminates from innocent muslims (inb4 Cred Forums), who want to enter the country legally who vastly outnumber the criminals, it restricts economic migration, it restricts business, it restricts families being able to see one another, there are no concrete plans other than "from certain countries" so people can't even judge for themselves if it's a good or effective plan...

among other things

Drumpf btfo

That was particularly retarded.

majority muslim countries are non white.

>YOUR vote matters
Stop watching there. Anyone childish enough to believe this might actually be retarded.

>Americans making light of the tragic bombing of Hiroshima
imperialist gaijin

>Nothing stops the wheels of the military industrial complex.
Sure friend. Just like the B-70 didn't die to fund Kennedy/Johnson's wars.

majority of muslims are asian, african, and arab. so who are we being racist against?

>it disciminates from innocent muslims (inb4 Cred Forums)

Let's be clear, you unironically arguing that anyone should give a flying fuck about "innocent" muslims?

All of them niggers.

So?

Let's not forget James Woods,who is 10 times the actor these libs are,is a Trump Supporter.

>economic migration
Oh boy more dumb bitches with a clown car full of little warlord followers to leech off of welfare. That'll help the economy.

>to fund Kennedy/Johnson's wars
Sounds like they got a new DoD contract to start a new project, buddy :D

wtf i hate immigration now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDceLiPLHWQ

anyone who isn't a white, non-european originating American. Just like everyone Trump tries to discredit today, from Mexican judges to the current President.

you're not helping your homeboy's point.

I don't give a shit about you either but you should be freely allowed to travel wherever you want because you aren't a criminal jk I know your fetishes you sicko.

>Even if Cred Forums doesn´t crossboard the celebs themselves bring politics shitposting into Cred Forums
this election is truly magical

oops I meant European-originating. not NON European-originating.

>implying it's not the same thing now

No, there were no major contracts. Practically every major branch of the US military was stagnant for years. If the Soviets wanted to in the early 70s they could have poured into Western Europe with composite armored 125mm armed tanks facing off against d 105mm steel armored antiques and made it to the Channel.

>anyone who isn't a white
so we can't be racist against a white muslim? im confused here

>If the Soviets wanted to in the early 70's...
Then why didn't they?

>b-but if only
JUST

I can't tell if you're describing Trump supporters or not

>An alliance with the incoherent personality cult of Donald Trump’s candidacy correlates strongly with failure to obtain a high school diploma, and withdrawal from the labor force. The counties also have a consistent history of voting for segregationists, and have an above average percentage of its residents living in mobile homes.

Nothing wrong with mobile homes if you're single and not planning to have a family. They seem convenient and to provide more easily moving in search of job. I wish I had an Airstream and I'm not even 'murrican.

Cool source.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

>captain america and hawkeye not in the video

BASED

So what? They're not US citizens. It should be an absolute PRIVILEGE to enter the US, not a right.

OH SHIT, NOONE FROM TEAM CAP IS IN THE VIDEO

THIS IS HYDRA PROPAGANDA

>Then why didn't they?
Because while their tanks were top tier, their missile CEP was thankfully shit all the way until the late 80s.

>Then why didn't they?
annihilation total war: nuclear boogaloo

Polish armies alone called to use 18 nuclear warheads and was "planned" to reach the atlantic within 14 days.

It would've been the greatest liberation the world has ever witnessed

Because it's just a easy term, like "BlackLivesMatter".

Good try Iron Manlet, I'm still on team Cap.