Stanger Things

HOW COULD SHE!?!?

Kys pedo

Steve looks far too much like a butch lesbian in this picture.

huh?

Do you guys watch these shows going "lol this fucking chad", "fuck that roastie bitch", "haha he got cucked"?

whores gonna whore

who cucked who here?

do you really browse this forum going "Do you guys watch these shows going "lol this fucking chad", "fuck that roastie bitch", "haha he got cucked"?"?

Yeah

>overweight neckbeard betas with skin conditions and living with their mothers detected.

Did she have anorexia? She was so skeletal unlike most amerifats.

Steve was so much more likeable

idk, steve is pretty based imo. Also, that smile he gave at the end was so fuckin cute, it was like as if he finally felt the guilt wash away from him.

How could she what? Remain with her bf?

>doesn't cheat on her boyfriend with some pasty loser
>whore

yes, quite logical

What the fuck was his problem?

as if you would trust some skinny white bitch who has psychic powers

he was the only black kid in school

the only logical kid in the show and user goes
>what the fuck was his problem?

This stupid niglet ruined the whole show

He did nothing wrong

>women are sluts
>gets mad when woman actually stays with her boyfriend
fuck off virgin

he dindu nuffin

Institutional racism

Nigga was woke, knew not to trust those crazy white kids

why are you on this website?

to discuss common interests and share images of the meme variety

you could try reddit

Literally dropped the show right there.

10/10 if she lost weight

Team Lucas reporting.

Everybody bring your wrist rockets.

not sure I understand, are you suggesting that being a virgin is necessary to post here?

>wahh i can't handle dissenting opinions. please leave my hugbox.

who is that

Who would've thunk that Steve would turn out to be a pretty cool dude in the end. Huh, really makes you think.

I thought it was dumb. I watched the series because of all the hype surrounding it. Nothing about it makes sense or is explained. What little is explained is based on a game that the kids play.

it helps understand the humor

What humor? I'm a virgin and all I feel while browsing this place is pain and suffering.

Shannon Purser

>if she lost weight

Bitch is just the right amount of THICC in RL.

He is subconsciously in love with Mike and that is his problem. Mike got together with El and he got hurt.

OP how could she, it is funny because its like life the virgin character with the camera, non virgin does not understand.

try actually watching it instead of playing it in the backround while you browse /mlp/

Is this a Griffith/Guts relationship?

Would he have cucked Mike to prove a point?

there really isn't much to the humor in this instance

Kek

I did watch it. I thought it was dumb. I was even more dumb for believing the hype about it.

what, specifically, was said about it that turned out not to be true? maybe you just have a terrible filter because you're a pleb

ok OP is really angry for real then, how could she, the actor.

This fucking hurt so much Jesus Christ.
It was like being in highschool all again, when the bitches all acted nice towards me but fucked assholes and talked shit on my back.
And then those fucking whores had the nerve to cry and act innocent when they got what they deserved.

I don't think he would cuck Mike, but I think he would gladly get rid of El.

By fucking her with BBC?

would you describe yourself as a Supreme Gentleman?

I'm so happy for her :). Best comeback since Michael Keaton

Stop memeing me you fat piece of shit.

he was chris rock

I know I genuinely only started watching this thing because of her

waifu for laifu

> A spectacular mash of E.T, X-Files and 80's

> A masterpiece

> Twin Peaks meets Silent Hill

> number one series on Netflix

>Netflix has done it again, stranger things is Superb

>IMDB 9.1/10

Looks more fat than thick

but you clearly see her defending him and eventually getting steve to come around and apologize to him too

what exactly did she do wrong? she had a boyfriend. her boyfriend made a mistake, then saved her life and apologized profusely so she decided to stay with him instead of getting with a new guy. seems like the opposite of being a stacy slut.

I really like this love triangle because it's kinda subversive. it really exposes people as not actually hating sluts but hating girls who aren't attracted to them

Literally me the character

Jesus fucking christ

What is up with this board and its obsession with BBC and cuckolding? Do you guys get off on that shit or something? God damn, you guys bring that topic up in almost every thread

>spectacular mash of E.T, X-Files and 80's
true

>A masterpiece
probably a quote from a sensationalist pleb source that you shouldn't have trusted

>number one series on Netflix
everyone knows popularity =/= quality especially on netflix

>Netflix has done it again, stranger things is Superb
again, probably a weak source. although if you read the words "netflix does it again" and decided to watch it, what netflix productions do you think were better?

>IMDB 9.1/10
IMDb scores are untrustworthy at the best of times, for TV series they're basically useless

so, yeah, in summary you were probably pretty dumb

it felt like they took the character archetypes from Freaks and Geeks, but made them less interesting and likeable

>fat ginger nerd gets wrecked by faceless monster.
>only person who gives half a rats ass is Nancy, and even then they only show her sigh and make a sad face, that's about it.

It triggers people pretty easily so it used a lot. Basically think of it as a new form of anime avatar fagging of Broney posting.

worst acting ever, she can't play the crazy bitch, she overacted all the time and was insufferable, could not care less about her whole situation because of her shitty acting.

are you going to attempt to disprove every single source of positive reviews? have fun in your lonely echo chamber pal

>so yeah in summary you were probably dumb

Yeah, I said that I was, lol

>f-feed me Cred Forums

will Nancy commune with skeletons in S2?

Stfu pleb

no just the ones that use uncreative, sensationalist decriptions like "masterpiece" to describe a decent netflix series

>so yeah
I was agreeing with you

C C I H T

I can't wait for the spinoff: Stranger Twins!

Hahaha dude I browse Reddit too!

who are these cute lesbians

Fuck you, I didn't get this of Reddit, got this of the AVClub.

Looks like his left leg is bare with a stocking.

No, by being mean to her and branding her as a traitor
He saves that bbc for Mike

It's nothing like ET at all

Show is set in the 80's not 1960

>not wanting to watch your girl degrade herself on a long hard BBC.

Wut are u gey or somethin?

That's where humor comes from darling

>saved jonathan from the monster
>saved jonathan from the spooky skeleton
He's full tsundere for him

>likes this trash
>calling anyone a pleb
lmao, every time

>AVClub
tumblr tier sjw hive
Based Sean O'neal is the only writer worth reading on there

he was the only sane person.

i hate when movies make out the skeptic characters to be dicks. magic isn't real. if it suddenly pops up in your life, you're kind of a moron if you believe it, or trust anyone who claims to use it.

Do you really see a post and just think "do you really browse this forum going "Do you guys watch these shows going "lol this fucking chad", "fuck that roastie bitch", "haha he got cucked"?"?"?

Shoo shoo spooky skeleton

He wasn't even skeptical, he was just jealous he was going to lose froggo's bp to some girl who just showed up

Hey! I'm not overweight.

hey Cred Forums my psycho ex wants to get back together with me
thread related, cuz she kinda looks like Nancy
wat do

Feed her

take pics with bra

>over acted

i love seeing this.

i'm sorry, how exactly would you act if your 12 year old son disappeared in a small ass town and then started talking to you through lights?

fucking idiot.

Eleven a cute

I'd like to lost 10 lbs of jizz in her asshole

it's just because she's wearing her pants like a 70-year-old man

She'll get with Jonathan later.

WTF?

Reminds me way too much of CWC's mother

do you really respond to a post with "Do you really see a post and just think "do you really browse this forum going "Do you guys watch these shows going "lol this fucking chad", "fuck that roastie bitch", "haha he got cucked"?"?"?"?

have you ever lived in REAL FUCKING LIFE, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

that is why you get smart and learn from it like any sane man does.

Yes actually.
Every time I saw his face I felt a bit of anger and I was thinking "fuck this chad". When he spray painted I felt so smug about knowing that I was right. I wasn't, and he did redeem himself in the end.

beware of her rusty dagger.

I don't know if you want a plot explanation (which is not needed if you actually paid attention) or a scientific explanation for the supernatural.

Ikr? Even her parents were not that worried

Can't tell if you guys just meme about the black kid. It's pretty obvious that it's just childish behaviour to be jealous when your best friend spends time with some other kid. He's also feeling replaced because Eleven has superpowers unlike him.
Also, most boys his age consider girls, liking girls, kissing to be gross. eg eleven trying to change her clothes