You have 10 (ten) seconds to justify how and why it would ever make sense to name a bastard as King

You have 10 (ten) seconds to justify how and why it would ever make sense to name a bastard as King

If they were next in line for the throne

Lack of options and they were shamed into it by a little girl

People are still watching this shit?

Implying bastards haven't been crowned kings in real life, see William the Conqueror aka William the Bastard.

Ignoring the fact that he's not actually a bastard, he's the only living son of Stark left anyone knows about. Former Lord Commander of The Wall with military experience. And he came back from the dead so that helps.

He wasn't a bastard in the family sense, though

Nigga you high or just trolling?

ugh quit being a muslim

William's father was unmarried. You calling the Kwisatz Haderach a bastard too, foo?

no better candidate
>what are William the Conqueror, John I of Portugal, Elizabeth I, Manfred of Sicily, Bretislav I, etc.

But he is a bastard, Raegar was married to Elia

>William's father was unmarried

So he's a bastard ?

>was unmarried
yeah, thats the definition of bastard
>Kwisatz Haderach
Catholic church doesn't recognize concubinage

>You calling the Kwisatz Haderach a bastard too, foo?
Yup. I like the Dune reference though.

They are descended from the nobility, educated, and can be more driven than legitimate kids.

>Bastard:
>a person born of parents not married to each other.
>synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock

>what are William the Conqueror, John I of Portugal, Elizabeth I, Manfred of Sicily, Bretislav I, etc.
Agreed. Elizabeth I was a legalized bastardization though as opposed to being an actual bastard.

cuz he's based and got that ginger minge

Might makes right faggot

in the books Robb named Jon his heir. It's uncertain whether or not the letter declaring this was actually seen by anyone. But it's not that crazy.

>arguing about the rules of governing in a make-believe fantasy land with dragons and witches.

>drops scabbard
fucking rich boys

>he came back from the dead
and this is a good reason to make him King why??? He already died once

Didn't a lot of Targs have multiple wives?

Still asking stupid questions?

Through time-travel shenanigans he will become legitimized

It is possible that he married Lyanna Stark, but there is no evidence of that yet

Laws of succession.

>implying previous marriage is divorced only because you said so

Well in the books he is named Robb's heir. The show pretty much confirms that the North gets Robbs will and Jon become's king. The show left that part out because they are retarded.

comedic and masochistic value

last known surviving male of the line. remember, northman are not as "civillized" as southerners.

i was either him or salsa lannister/bolton

jon is not king yet in the books

Bigger army diplomacy.

bastards are not in line for the throne. that's the point.

To subvert the practice of monarch.

Targaryens haven't practiced polygamy since they embraced the Faith.

Maegor was the last one known to do it and he was a follower of some Valyrian faith, and even that's 250 years prior to the start of the series.

Simply by right of conquest.

He clearly will be the show pretty much spoiled it. Sands won't be there though...

>Not making yourself an emperor through military conquest