MDE- OUR GUY ON THE INSIDE

So what is this guy's deal? Is he the face of the alt-right or is this all just about jokes? Will MDE get a season 2 with all the liberal backlash? Did Adult Swim know what they were getting into when they green-lit this show? Is he an anti-semite or is it all just jokes? Does this type of exposure help or hurt the movement? Is he "our guy"? How amazing is that John Maos "Hey Moon" track from the prison scene?

I listened to a bunch of his interviews today and he goes between sounding like an intelligent blue-collar man with legitimate grievances about the downfall of western civilization and the feminization of the youth, but then he also sounds a bunch of cringe-worthy bullshit that makes him seem like a nihilist "burn it all down" type of clown. Am I reading too much into this?
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the movement
You mean Cred Forums plan to troll the gov't with a drumpf prezidency?

Show is trash and too random

I tried watching an episode of this but its impossible.

Also, there are lots of memes surrounding this Sam guy so I never know if he's actually racist or right wing or he justs shits on some liberal stuff and mememasters make it a big deal, like it happened with cucky louie

fuck back off to your subreddit mobilshitter

MDE introduced me to John Maus and Ovlov. They truly are the heroes we deserve.

It's definitely getting a season 2. It beat the first season of Eric Andre despite everyone and their mother just watching the show on YT (and not to mention Friday night at 12 is a dumb time slot to begin with)

It's not, sorry

Oh ok

>with all the liberal backlash?
lmao what backlash? nobody gives a shit about the show

>alt right

they can't handle that there are a group of people that don't fit with their ignorant understanding of reality so they have to try to find a term to define anyone that they disagree with in order to arbitrarily generalize them

>an intelligent blue-collar man

he's just another art school faggot desperately looking for a fanbase

What interviews?

this

people in that crowd LOVE sweeping generalizations as long as they're being applied to the "enemy" and not themselves or anyone they're "allied" with

>this

they seriously went out of their way to suicide their ratings and still did good.

I watch every episode whether i saw it beforehand or not.

Id support the guys further if i wasnt a poorfag but i am.

Sams Ted talk had me laughing the hardest ive laughed in years and im glad i gave him another chance.

when i saw whoever it was, probably sam, spamming Cred Forums with dude as some sort of"one of us comedian" i clicked on the video and lasted like 10 seconds before cringing and saying no thanks.

i remember thinking how i hope this guy doesnt get popular because he was just spouting memes and it was cringey.

Now , after getting into his humor, its one of my favorite vids.

That Tedx though. it stands alone as one of the single greatest comedic acts ever IMO

>alt-right
definition
>A buzzword used by the media to attach a negative twist / narrative to an unknown group of people in order for the political left to have a reason to namecall them i.e. neo nazi frogs, etc.
Because liberals can't argue without strawmen and namecalling

HE'S IN LEAGUE WITH A NAZI CARTOON FROG

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Clever

>liberal backlash
Kek
>muh liberals want to censor my show!
99% of the population doesn't even know this piece of shit show exists. Nobody cares, there is no "backlash" you dumb fucking retard

Does pol even like this guy

The alt right is just the conservative version of SJWs. If you're claiming that doesn't exist, off yourself.

The alt right isn't even a thing, reddit.

But that would mean they do SJW like things. The most people on the right do is make frog memes.
SJWs on the left are rioters and activists.

>the police report said it was a 60 year old jewish guy

c'mon, was there ever a need to be this specific? fuck this show

>posting the neo nazi white supremacist frog that was directly involved in the holocaust
FUCK OFF BACK TO /po/

Yea and the Jews rock segment was retarded

You're just flat out wrong and probably wrong about a lot of things in life idiot

Can someone explain this to me?
I don't get it.

>t. (((Joe Bernstein)))

yes.

>there is still no torrent available compiling all of the episodes

jfmsu famalam

prison sketch of WP is absolute kino and you cannot prove me wrong

Jews cut off young boys foreskin and suck the blood out like vampires

>I tried watching an episode but its impossible

Then why are u posting fucboi

This

Just download them all off the adultswim site in 1080p using youtube-dl, desu.

>censored audio
Lmaoooo

pucciboi

anything censored except the cop killer song?

>people actually think Sammy is an alt-rightist
>people actually believe he's racist

All the language is censored the same as how it would be on TV. They had uncensored audio before but took it down for some reason.

He went to Art School and lives in Williamsburg. I'm pretty sure he's just being Alt-right for the irony and the ratings.

really? he says nigga in the pickup artist skit uncensored

he hates himself because his parents paid 250000 for his art school

its a major theme of most of his videos

>Is he the face of the alt-right or is this all just about jokes?

it's both. Hyde has expressed his genuine views before, they generally align to the "alt-right." But more than that, I think joking around is at the core of it all, and liberals/leftism have left themselves open to ridicule for well over 10 years at this point. It's fertile ground.

And what backlash has there been? I haven't seen any. Aside from the opening skit in the finale, nothing screamed "alt-right" to me.

Stop saying 'alt-right', alt-right is the politically correct way to say neo-nazi.

Nigga had always been uncensored on tv. You ever watch the boondocks on adult swim? Fuck is still censored along with faggot and whatever else they can't say on tv.

How do you know where Sam Hyde lives?

>lives in Williamsburg
no he lives in some shithole in Rhode Island

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c idk why he would live in Williamsburg if he has so much contempt for the people who live there

Racist TV show for useless cracker virgins living in parents home

This is the garbage whites acctually enjoy

>How do you know where Sam Hyde lives?

Because that's where he shot all those man on the street segments. That is a Williamburg club he always does his poorly received stand up in.

There are lots of alternative comedy people who live in Brooklyn now.

He lives in hipster central so Im guessing this is all an ironic joke on the audience.

Their is nothing in that skit that even comes as close to hint at white genocide. Just Cred Forumstards trying their best to fit whatever they can into their victim narative

He can't keep getting away with this

you mean you are not white? Then why do you think you are entitled to an opinion? Arrogant piece of shit....

LOL fuck off racist piece of shit

Would love you to say that to my face, we'd settle this in the street like men

>nigger getting buttmad he can't chimp out on the internet

Sam Hyde is a Jew and his Youtube channel + Adult Swim show is a honey-trap. Your fandom is entrapment.

Racist white boy hiding behind his computer screen because he'd get his ass beat if he said this shit outside his message board

Edit: wake up sheeple!

Why do you feel the need of mentioning "white boy" if you're not racist yourself?

ok black boy

you have to stop making threads about your show, Sam.
it's enough.

The backlash is starting. The person who posted this wrote for parks and recreation and went to Harvard. Bernstein was even commenting to dig up more dirt on Sam hyde. What's even better is Nick from million dollar extreme is one of her listed friends on Facebook

y-you think nick would want to start an emo band with me? ;-;

They're mostly just showing people they're being retarded. World peace is pretty hit and miss, I think they do too many sketches about irrational women/women being irrational when they have way funnier topics to flesh the show out. Zooming out to the execs on Jews rock was a brilliant idea, it's literally just pushing the network as far they can Stern style except they're pushing the envelope on an even more liberal network.

high tier comedy and a lot of it goes wrong.. but there's too much smear in online media that's clearly corroborated before publishing. they deserve a slot until they get canned, not taken down for political reasons

Looking up MDE through Google News the only two articles on it are from Buzzfeed, most recent being that one you posted, from the 13th.

I think if they're renewed, they'll skate by. Jews and execs are starting to learn you kind of comfortably ignore internet hubbub without any suffering economically.

How was Jews rock brilliant at all? Literally just edgy for the sake of being edgy. What was the message? Jews run media so let's make a satirical love letter to them? Dumb

SOURCE ON ALT INTERVIEWER GIRL

WAIFU CLAIMED FUCK OFF

I claimed her threads ago
kill yourself
if she was really your waifu you'd know who she was

>muh 3dpd! do not touch!

gross

go back to jacking off to your cartoon characters because no real women would ever touch you

>primitive brained normal faggot struggles to understand things outside his caveman interests

kek

This show is worth watching just for all the triggers & asshurt alone...

If Trump loses will Sam kill himself?

i think he'll just have more material TBHH

episode 6 was about the next generation of men specifically about how fucked they are.

Firstly theres the toss it project sketch which shows how young people are being conditioned to believe they are perpetual victims and that any criticism of them can be wished away with empty reassuring gestures that dont actually solve thier problems or insecurities. (also the cheeky nod to the decline of the white race with rice calculator.)

Then the band intervew that shows the de-masulinised, empty headed feminine role models that kids are told to aspire to look up to. Pretty much showing that classic masculinity is dead in popular culture.

Followed by the party scene with jock nick showing the empty anger and retarded college/drug/drinking culture that most younger dudes fall in to.

After is the gene splicing sketch. This tackles the disintegration of the modern family, the demasculation of men due to women now being the sexual gatekeepers in society and is a general critique of modern hypergamy in women, kinda like the wall sketch from the earlier episode. Women want the best genetic male at the expense of the other 90% of the population regardless of how worthy the female in question is of the top man. Notice how charles is wearing platforms so the dad is literally the smallest man in the scene. Also note what charles says before sam goes to be spliced.

then is the pedophile sketch which is pretty self explanitory, shows the distrust of adults and how adults take advantage of kids for thier own needs.

Then is the kids monolgue. This pretty much condenses all the themes of the episode into 30 seconds. The kids are being completely moulded into feminized half men by thier mothers. They are told what to think and what they want to do and have no choice in the matter. They're fucked to begin with and have no chance to be anything other than the path laid out for them.

Overall, WP has been surprisingly cohesive with its themes.