I mean it wasn't supposed to be a documentary

I mean it wasn't supposed to be a documentary

>IMG_####.jpg

another quality ios10 iCuck mobileshitter thread

Is this the most fedora tipping movie ever

NEET detected

Does iOS10 do that? I thought it was just image.jpg still but haven't phone posted a picture since updating

It is a good, goofy movie: not great, but good. I also like Mike Judge a lot.

I've never seen it but I assume it's incredibly misleading/biased to the point of zeitgeist

Why does a movie by a right winger trigger the right wingers on this website so much?

anyone who posts on Cred Forums from their cellphone probably isn't hugely more adjusted than the average NEET

Yes but if you upload from iCloud like I do no one will ever know because it retains the original file name

This movie is prophetic.

wtf I love eugenics now?

This isn't totally inaccurate if we're being honest

if the books are communist manifesto then I guess

And yet people will willingly walk straight into that future

>everyone i don't like is hitler
k then

Are you ban evading?

Where is that pic from?

It was true 15 years ago. These days the left is just as idiotic.

This is hilarious, considering how Leftists know dick about academic subjects including Statistics, History, Economics, Psychology, Biology and Politics.

I guess all those books are on Combating Sexism in Interpretive Dance or other such bullshit.

who said anything about hitler?

These goys did.

Who said anything about "cuck"

Silly lefty ;)

>radical centrist

Do people ever look at any propaganda and go 'yes this is correct this reflects reality'

does anyone else feel like the main character sometimes?!?i mean ppl around me are so dumb :S

Where do you think you are?

Since people are being encouraged to think with their emotions and not with logic, I'm sure there is a scary amount of people who think like that.

>DDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEE

Why are Amerifats so obnoxious?

Well I know there are plenty of people on reddit (don't ask me how) that believe the BBC is unbiased, so yes, certainly

Our high school teacher made us watch the full movie. No parent signatures either