Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_TtJqMcZU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc
youtube.com/watch?v=OaOiHVgP3Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=JwZSYGqPRiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__69a-qDy-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H2Jc1wHlhEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Esmail better not fuck us over, all these secrets and cliffhangers need to lead up to something. Also, Tyrell being Elliot would be fucking stupid

>its a episode with a twist at the end making most of season two meaningless

>mfw I thought ladt week's episode was the finale and I was like "well that was shit" but the complete cliffhanger was just what I expected from Email

Have you ever cried during sex OP

oh shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_TtJqMcZU

Yeah, all the time

Mr Reddit finale
I hope there will be a twists so big we can discuss for years

>one of these twists will be the one twist to twist it all

Anyone here feeling both hopeful for and at the same time terriffied of the potential sci-fi twist?

Jesus, I haven't been this exited for a show finale since forever

>tfw have to go to class and can't get my body ready until after i come back

>hopeful
Curious to see why you find it hopeful, wouldn't time travel be a huge jumping the shark Moment for a show grounded in reality

As long as your mind is awake your body can be asleep muh dude

is there a website or something were i can watch it online?

Really depends on how it's handled desu my dude

That's the terriffied part, I can't see it working at all, hopeful comes from Steinsgate being pretty much the only anime I ever liked and that microscopic chance that the sci-fi shit will be so good it will "transcend" jumping the shark

Either way, looking forward to all the BRAVO EMAIL threads tomorrow

are you new the the internet?

yes i am

www.meatspin.com is my favorite streaming site

What the fuck is this show even about? I saw something about how nothing is real or some shit? So is it like the matrix? Or what?

Yes my dude

That sounds pretty fucking unoriginal my man

No one has a gun to your head m'friendo

your horse is ready, my liege.

>He still thinks originality is unlimited

at first was about a group of hackers that took down a big company and created the biggest economic crisis in the u.s, but now there are theories that this season is going to end in some sci-fi like time travel or alternate realities, for some clues and some characters

Never said there was. I don't plan on watching it. Just curious what the plot is about
Thanks peasant

It's about a schizophrenic aspie who wants to take down a financial corporation that inadvertently killed his father

It's just a dank and comfy drama

Sounds funny

>It's a cliffhanger episode

sometimes it can be edgy as fuck, but is a good tv serie

time travel, time travel, time travel please

i just want this season to finish already

finaly a thread of appreciation. most of Cred Forums and people i know give this show so much guff

Can't wait to shitpost tomorrow, or are you genuinely exited for time travel?

yes I want tyrell to be elliots father and mr robot elliots cuck joseph.

the twist is that elliot is not the main personality, we are. He has taken control and we can't do anything

The twist is going to be multiple realities and reality jumping / moving between universes. Turns out Elliot accidentally into a wormhole

And it's going to be FUCKING GREAT F A M S

dont have a mister robotnik to call my own tho user.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

So the big thing everyone wants to know this season is what happened the corporate guy who killed that woman? I dont even know his name, hes doesnt really matter does he?

but that's emailsanity user. no way the hack goes that off the rails, r-right??

All this was a dream. Hes in a coma from his dad pushing him out the window.

Alright hon, have fun shitposting tomorrow, just don't forget your homework

It's not really about Tyrell per se, but finding out what Tyrell has been doing since episode 9 of season one and how that impacts Elliot (what is stage 2 etc.). This entire season has been building to this one reveal so it has the potential to be extremely disappointing or if it's good enough, reaffirm people's love for the show (it won't be).

Does anyone know when it goes up on Amazon Prime Instant Video (UK)?

I've been binge watching the whole thing, only just caught up for the finale in time. Never seen an episode "live".

Also I'm expecting big things. Just watched an interview and all the cast were going on about how big the finale is gonna be.

don't bother waiting. everyone will spoil it.

What would be something good that makes it good again?

Whats something that would be disappointing?

And Jack has to make him woke and remember his life on the prison.

What it:

>60 minutes of vague bullshit
>hints of something huge
>no firm answers
>cliffhanger into next season

How would you feel? I'd drop the show. Even if the build-up is for some preposterous crazy shit I'd still respect Email for the work that he put in for it.

>Disappointing: some bs like Tyrell is a figment of Eliot's imagination, or Tyrell is dead, or there is no hack, or we are still in Eliot's head somehow
Good again: Eliot orchestrated the attack on China, stage 2 is shutting down the dark army from inside bc he knows they are in bed with evil Corp, or something totally out of left field but that still makes sense thematically

Wait did we find out if his sister and her bf got shot?

All of elliots team is going down. What will he do?

The dark army is the tranny asain right? Thats his/her group? Do they like ecorp or not? And How could he know elliot and set up a big plan? Whats the prequel to all this? I forget how this even started. His dad who is him, recruited him to a group he started ? And elliots gone crazy before right? After he kissed his sister she said he forgot AGAIN. So why did he forget in the first place? Is him forgeting part of his plan?

Jesus. Yeah the show can be oblique at times but are you not paying attention when you watch the show?

the chinks rely on the americans (ecorp, not gov't)
economy goes under
ecorp loosing power, inevitable gov't take over
chinks fund ecorp to help it stay afloat until they can forge the new world order with their own currency (their own form of bitcoins)
ecorp indebted to chinks, but dont like 'em
gonna try and screw them over w/ eCoin
and im sure chinks are fully aware, just need the likes of angela to piece the puzzle together

Why

I have rough hands

So am I.

How do I become a l33t hacker like Mr Robot?

>tfw have to wait till after episode airs to watch it because streams all suck dick
>tfw only had like 3 hours sleep today
ree ree ree ree ree ree ree

Latley not really. Its notvas engaging, fbi girl comes on i tune a little out.
Didnt the chinks help elliot screw over ecorp first?
So 511 or whatever was intentional, ecorp wanted that to happen? Elliot and the others were just their pawns the whole time? Is that how tyrell fits in?

>tfw bought a Cox cable login off Reddit six months ago for $10
>tfw works on HBO Go, Showtime, etc
>tfw watch everything live

Here's what's gonna happen :
It's set in 2015, so Tyrell shows Elliot Stage 2, and turns out Elliot is actually inside of the dark army and is slowly breaking the whole thing down, then turns out, there was a entire team of people from E corp that are double agents for Darlene, and have been working on a new worm to hack the Chinese govt, so Elliot launches the worm, White Rose finds out too late, says something like "MY TIME HAS RUN OUT" and gets shot, Daralene is in the hospital with her comatose bf, Elliot then says to the audience "we did it but is it really over", then the last two scenes are the FBI figuring out what happened in China, everything is in chaos while you hear Tyrell narrator saying " you really aren't normal after all"

SCREENCAP THIS

lurk lainchan

>Cisco is comatose
>His head a splode

>Elliot wakes up on his couch next to Darleen after having a bad trip

yeah well fuck you, enjoy the ads

So is F Society anonomous or is the dark army suppose to be them?
Is the dark army good guys or bad? If F Society is good why are they working with them?

>tfw come home after lab on thursday at 10pm
>go to my favorite russian tracker
>download mr normie episode in full hd
>take shower and get some snacks
>done

FS is supposed to be to be anonymous, the dark army are the bad guys, FS needed them for the hack back in Season 1, Did you even watch you fucking cuck

I watched it all in a day because it was SOOO good so its kinda a blur.

Hmmm i wonder why elliot made a deal with bad guys. Or his dad, whatever.

They were an essential evil. He couldn't do it without them, he needed their muscle.

>So is F Society anonomous
That depends, are they a bunch of script kiddies aged 13 to 19?

are the illuminati/rothschilds/soros/bilderbergs/reptillians/jews in this show yet?

Wouldnt ecorp and the dark army count as them? At least the old guy and the chinese tranny?

>MY TIME HAS RUN OUT

i hope you fail miserably in this prediction

when will everyone stop bullying best girl?

This show is over

shit !!!1!!

she'd look better with dark hair not tied back like an amateur face-lift.

That sounds like the only thing that WILL happen.

I know right. Shes just trying to get justic for her parents. Although her giving herself up is gonna ruin things.

>tonight's the night for time traveling hackers with attitude

I'd consider Whiterose as that chinese lady you meet that is secretly harboring a UNATCO base in her penthouse.

you mean like this?

>tyrells entire motivation is money and power
>Just like e Corp guy
>Just like dark army tranny

The twist is they planned the money becoming bitcoins so they could hack the nation's currency or some cringe like that

Very much so.

what?

She had some stuff leaked during the fappening, right?

that one is actually interesting mr robot is being played by e corp developing into a 3rd season of revenge or payback or something

TYRELL IS NOT REAL

>it's a Dom talks to her Amazon Echo for 15 minutes episode

Phase 2 is building a time machine

t. Insider

>alexa what color are your eyes

We're on season 2 of a series that's planned to be 5 seasons long (though Sam might not get seasons 4 and 5 greenlit at this rate). If it was a movie, we'd just be starting the second act. Did From Dusk Till Down jump the shark when Salma Hayek turned into a vampire?

Who is Mr Frogo then?

>Angela is JC
I don't see it.

>Your appointment to Risk Management should be finalized within the week.

Season two mistakes:
>12 episodes instead of 10. Season has dragged.
>Hiring Craig Robinson. He didn't have the chops for that role.
>Angela is terrible at everything. This was also a problem in season one, but in season two she is the complete embodiment of the term "failing upward"

Craig robinson was good though

It might be the last time it happens for me.

Elliot, and the entirety of Mr. Robot, is just a figment of Bill's imagination.

>craig robinson was bad

How to spot pleb 101

She's the newcomer to the world of Ecorp and willing to drink the koolaid. She then begins to work against them. She also has a relative who is anti-Unatco/anti-Ecorp.

The show is just the imagination of the viewer.

BRAVO EMAIL

>father
>son
>holy spirit

Why do you think Elliot joined the prison church group?

>She's the newcomer to the world of Ecorp and willing to drink the koolaid. She then begins to work against them.
She was working against Ecorp all the time. That entire period when she was a corporate bitch was just to get good girl points and move to a position where she could hurt Ecorp from the inside.

who hype for /all in his head/

Going to be the time travel theory I guarentee it. Also, calling a long shot here, but darlene was killed in the diner, and cisco is still alive.

0/10

gtfo no way they play that game. They already did it once with the prison this season, and that was just fine. Another time, and it makes any future event lose all gravitas since the audience will just think it's not really happening.

Lads please I need one answer to watch this season:

Has there been a retarded twist like Eliot was his sister all along? Or something of the sort?

If no I'll watch, if yes I won't

Mr Robot is his dad and his dad has been dead all along. He's hallucinating him. Darlene is his sister. He was in prison for half of season 2 but created a delusion that he was living with his mom at his old house.

I'd consider stop watching the show (and it's one of the few shows on watch; 10/10 for me). I don't expect this at all though: I feel like the show does a really good job of building shit up, and then delivering excellent reveals that were well worth the wait. I think they've built up a considerable degree of hype that reveals are a must tonight. I think we will see what phase 2 is, but will not see what's at the power plant (AI singularity/timetravel/parallel universe transporter/ etc).

I also think that 90% of this episode is going to be the 3 days elliot forget about.

Bonsoir user, do you have a stream?

Would literally throw myself out the window

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OaOiHVgP3Pw

Since they've been right a lot, what does reddit say will happen?

They've been jerking it to the time travel theory

Elliot is an AI that whiterose is trying to insert into the internet to control the flow of information and control the emerging cryptocurrencies.

Kina like Serial Experiments Lain. I really really hope it doesn't go sci-fi

That argument is stupid because you're comparing a movie to a tv show. Yeah Mr Robot is based on a movie script, but it's a show now, and having two grounded seasons, with roughly around 20 hours of plot development, and then deciding to throw in something like time travel, is stupid.

From Dusk till Dawn doesn't really do it's transition well, arguably, but it's a fun film. And it's 2 hours. Mr Robot pulling some shit that doesn't fit it's grounded reality feels contrived because it's bringing it up 20 hours into it.

Thank god, so I can finally download the whole season.

I just can't watch this show week by week. I don't know what it is.

.......so elliots like a robot?

Omg mind blown. It all makes sense now.

I don't think the show is going to go hardcore sci-fi, but I feel like either way one of those science fiction plots have to be the focus of whiterose. She's already made is abundantly clear that she cares not for money, but rather power, and most importantly, time. I think it would be a great disappointment if it turned out that the washington township plant was building nuclear weapons for China or something.

I think the sci-fi stuff is going to be great, as long as the show keeps the same visual style, tone, and stays grounded in the real world.

>From Dusk Til Dawn

Get outa here with that non-kino shit pleb.

When is the final episode coming out on amazon prime?

I haven't seen an episode since episode 4, the show was too shitty but I will be tuning in to see wtf

Damn man, it's really picked up (however, I didn't really think the first few episodes were slow at all).

Alot of shit has happened.

Thats why he talks like a computer, because he is one. He really is Mr.Robot. All these glitches he's having make sense. Its all a virtual simulation like the matrix.

>Implying it isn't genre-shift kino

Is that why Elliot talks about himself like he's a computer?

is this the pre-pre thread to the show?

Let's love Elliot!

Think less the matrix think more tron.

it will turn out that the viewer is mr robot and they were just watching actors making a show

no

134th FOR DOM IS BEST GIRL

yes.
the camera will pan out and reveal all the actors on the set and then the camera will turn 180 degrees and film the tv-screen, fading to black.

s2 has been awful, so it's not unwarranted
i'm happy that pepe got the emmy though

I will almost definitely drop it if this episode doesn't deliver. I might catch the first episode of the next season if I don't forget this show exists, but I am not going to go out of my way to keep up anymore. S2 has been a massive letdown.

US ratings have been less than a mill this season.

Anyone else expecting it to get cancelled?

The emmy is nice but I don't know how long it'll save it.

>s2 has been awful
why are plebs so autistic? everything is either perfect or dogshit to them.

S3 is confirmed though i dont think it will past that. Email said this was 5 season story so there is that

Already renewed for 3rd season. USA (the network) also said that Mr. Robot is unique for it's replay-ability and it's streaming services, i.e. as long as the ratings are moderate (which they have been) they will continue to renew until the end (which Esmail said is season 5).

Also, with Rami winning an emmy, and the show nominated for best drama for season 1, I have a feeling that it's going to have a big jump in ratings by the season 3 premier.

>season 2
>awful

gtfo pleb. Go back to your cw shows.

it has been quite dissapointing so far

You're the only person or outlet I've heard saying that. I've heard people bitch about the lack of tyrell, but they always come back to saying "but this season has been phenomenal".

If b8, nice job.

Because only a pleb deals in absolutes

im not sure what your point is

Father, Son, Holy ghost. Tyrell is dead. Confirmed.

What if it was Tyrell who killed Elliot?

This season has been a step down, which is why they've lost 35% of their audience. Type pleb all you want, but it's true. This show really needs to redeem itself with the season 2 finale and in season 3.

I would get behind this if elliot hadn't interacted with fscoiety when he was released from prison. The only way this works is if tyrell was elliot from the start, which I highly doubt.

This season has been better in almost every way you retard.

this

If you don't make polarizing statements you don't get attention

Not at all
>terrible dialogue
>Angela's storyline
>Ray subplot
>shitty cliffhangers that attribute to nothing

You forgot FBI girl.

mediocre season, only the darlene and elliott parts are fun

hope fat linuxman and the muslim girl are safe

e-coin is going to be the main currency

then elliot is going to hack that shit and make it worth nothing or just take it away from ecorp

I totally forgot those 2 existed.

And why? What could they bring to the story now? They end up together and we get to see how they are in love?

Like irl Anonamous, FSociety is finished.
Eliots sister probly got shot, TV karma for killing that lady.

Anybody else hate this bitch?

different guy here. Everything you said I disagree with completely, besides angela's storyline, which really picked up when they hacked the FBI. Honestly, I think she was a fake little bitch who finally saw the light. So while in the moment I wasn't too excited about her arc, in hindsight, I think it was really important.

Nevertheless, if you didn't enjoy the season, and aren't hyping the finale, why are you in this thread lol?

yeah right, USA will cancel its only new buzzworthy show in years that has already won awards and is a critical darling with insanely high metacritic scores and a wealth of public interest.

There are only three USA shows in the Top 100 cable ratings and Mr. Robot is one of them. they'll take a 0.7mil viewership with pride.

I hope she chokes on her lollipops everyday.

History erased when?

>Eliots sister probly got shot

I think this, too. The obvious would be for cisco to be dead instead, and thus, why I am almost positive Darlene was killed.

I genuinely hate you.

she's hot so I don't mind.

Nah, slowed down footage of the scene showed the dude getting shot but not Darlene

I do, but i think its cus shes a problem for elliot and gang and i hate that. Which means shes doing a good job as an acress.

What time does it air?

Fresh off the Emmy win, new viewers decide to see what Mr. Robot is all about!
>Dom talks to her Echo for a whole scene
>Angela furls her eyebrows for eight minutes
>new viewers see what else is on.

I saw the footage. People pointed out that it could have been a ketchup bottle exploding. Either way, nothing was absolutely definitive. While I rather see cisco dead (even though I like him, though not as much as darlene), I think it's going to be darlene killed at the diner.

>yfw that fat fuck security guard got a callback but not Sheila

>Dom talks to her Echo for a whole scene
Honestly this is all I wanted from the show in the first place

I feel like Elliot actually forgot about her the same way he forgot about Darlene

watch the VR Experience. It's better than most of the show.

nada

that scene was terrible

It was the most cleshay 'I feel so alone' for five minutes and didn't move the plot whatsoever. A highschooler could of writen more compelling scene than that.

>he didn't get the parallel with Angela

>Dom masturbates for a whole season

>tfw no lonely redheaded FBI agent gf

it's called character building, son. If you didn't feel the emptiness and alienation of her life it wouldn't work. It continues to subtly out her as gay, too, which in a lesser show might have been revealed too overtly and artificially.

none of this emptiness and alienation actually appears in her day to day life. She killed two people, watched several others die, is rapidly solving the crime of the century, and her biggest issue is that she can't get some pussy?

Lesbian or not, her character is overly trite and annoying. Love Joanna, Darlene, and Shoe-bomber, so it has nothing to do with another strong female within the show. Honestly, I've gone back and forth whether to blame how poor the character is on the writing or the actress. I think this season is easily a 9.5/10 (to be confirmed in the finale), but I have hated her.

Who said that was her biggest problem? It's part of the mosaic of her character. her professional life is a succour for her lack of a personal one. It's a classic detective trope.

blame the writing. Even its biggest fans admit the show has some pretty fucking awful writing.

Erasing history became a meme for a reason. How can anyone possibly sell a line that dumb?

Whats up with his eyes?

Why does he always sound like he's about to sneeze but never does?

phase 2 is destroying the ecoin servers after bricking them. the season will end with a bang big enough to hook all the people tuning in for the first time.

that's not BASED DOM FUCK YOU HATERS

I wanna cum in CIA's ass then make her clean it off.

Nothing wrong with his eyes, mate

would you kiss her beak?

ratingsfag strikes again.

we good for at least one more year. thanks to based rami, i think we'll be able to see the series out to emails' end.

>people actually jump into a show on the second season's finale

Yeah, I agree. The writing is pretty hit or miss. Usually even when it misses, it's tough to tell because of how good the actors/actresses and cinematography are.

yes, and would do more to it that i'd rather not put in writing.

Phase 2 is going to be bombing the e-corp building. Way too many hints to it already.

More Fightclub faggotry? great.

>implying that's not a parallel an outsider trying to learn about hacker culture would draw to make a point that they're involved

I'm also not sure if some of it is supposed to be bad on purpose. Philip Price's speech from episode 1 is one of the worst monologues I've ever heard, but I'm 50/50 on whether that's actually intentional:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwZSYGqPRiQ

i still like it fine, but i'm probably not going to watch it live next season. just wait for it all to come out and binge - especially if it's going to be as slow as season 2 has been.

>Way too many hints to it already.
like what

I agree man. I hope I'm wrong, but there have been enough hints that the only other option is if those hints were metaphorical.

might pull a muscle with all that reaching you are doing.

not whoever you are replying to, but I like the show, for the most part like the writing, and all the characters. but that line is one of a few throughout the series that was pretty forced. not really hurting my like for the show at all, just funny to point out at times.

>Yeah Mr Robot is based on a movie script

which movie?

>He CCleanered himself out of reality
wow lad really

Canonball Run 3

The Nose Nose

Yeah, I do. She's interfering with Dark Armies plans. She's Annoying.

Yeah I agree. I think the cringey, overly-fabricated dialogue with him is very intentional, due to the nature of his character (materialistic, seemingly idealistic power-hungry bank CEO). Same goes for Tyrell. I think it also works exceedingly well within the show because of those actors' talent. But with Dom, it comes off as cringey and childish. The fake dialogue doesn't even fit her character. Like I said, I sort of blame the writing and the actress.

The Dark Knight Rises' opening.

>From Dusk Till Down
fucking tarankino himself tells in the kino BTS which you clearly haven't watched (it's a must for aspiring directors) that From Dusk Till Dawn is specific exactly because the first half and second half of the movie are two completely different genres

Wow! No wonder this show is Kino

It was originally meant to be a film, but Esmail realized that there was too much going on, and he felt that things were have been underdeveloped as a result. So he transitioned to a television show. Thus why he already knows the end, and has said there will only be five seasons.

is Email /our guy/ ?

I've already watched it

Blonde girl gets caught by the fbi

Pierce dies, so does Darlene

Elliot runs away

like elliot's fantasy thanksgiving dinner.

the eCorp tower collapsed 9/11 style.

You were there.

Is that way most of season 2 was pointless?

That's what all those weird shots mean, the camera was trying to pan out all along!

>You were there.
or was I

how the fuck is it pointless?

ZOOM

The episodes barely moved the plot forward. The plot could probably be condensed into 6-8 episodes.

>Nobody is going to binge the first two seasons on streaming in the next nine months

cuz adhd and shit

I

So plot is the only important aspect of a TV show?

I think I'm most excited about watching this whole series in a few years after it's done. No waiting, no commercials, just a nice comfy drama

Email said in an interview it's only going to run for 4-5 seasons total

why did you even read that you stupid aspie?
why are you on reddit in the first place?

Depends on what you consider plot, the fight between fsociety and Ecorp did stagnate a bit, but the main characters experience massive personal changes. Which do you think is more important?

Well when you watch 40 minutes of a show and it barely goes anywhere it's kinda disappointing 2bh. Season 1 was much better.

Fuck off alt-right drumpftard, go back to Cred Forums

>the internet
>literally anyone can say anything
>get bent out of shape when some people do

you're a weird one aren't you?

nice falseflag nazifrogger.

take this shit outta here though

youtube.com/watch?v=__69a-qDy-Y

>If I do close my eyes, what is it that I picture years from now?

>Like Leon said: Doesn't everyone need to understand that before they're ready to fight for their existence?
>How will my future fairy tale unfold?
>Will I finally connect with those I deeply care for?
>Will I reunite with old friends long gone?
>See the ones I love find true happiness?

>Maybe this future includes people I'd never dream of getting close to. Even make amends with those that I have unfairly wronged.

>A future that's not so lonely.
>A future filled with friends and family.

>You'd even be there.

>The world I've always wanted. And you know what, I would like very much to fight for it.

What are you fighting for Cred Forums?

feet to be decriminalised.

I think you need to rewatch S1, it wasn't this intensely fast paced show that people seem to be convincing themselves of.

All the technical aspects of S2 are much better.

I don't know if it makes it pointless by any means. I'm surprised that some people thought season 2 was slow. I thought each episode contributed something or built character. I also think from 6 onward has major incidents take place in each episode. You need the buildup for those incidents to resonate.

this. I love season 1, but there were episodes entirely meant to setup events for later (i.e. 2-6). People are really quick to forget that.

What time does it air UK time? I need to find some streams.

"nothing happened" in the S1 finale as well really,

Like half of S1 was pretty slow paced and spread out, not that that's a bad thing.

You'll see.

If it gets that far. The ratings aren't great.

Yeah, exactly.

I think USA gets it though. They need to build a solid digital library with actual replay value. If they pump out three seasons they might as well do four, or five if the ratings improve (I think we'll get new viewers next season thanks to Rami's emmy)

WHERE IS TRENTON?
WHERE IS MOBLEY ?

FUCKING EMAIL

People already explained it above, but USA has already committed to the show, citing that the initial viewership numbers are misleading, and that the numbers are already at the level where they feel confident renewing through the entire series. I.e. unless there is a huge dropoff in numbers, Mr. Robot is particularly safe from cancellation.

>ratings
>2016
Mr. Robot is USA trying to follow AMC's lead and establish themselves as one of the kino-TV channels. they don't give a fuck about ratings

see:

How exactly do ratings work? Aren't they still on that autistic nielsen system? As in not factoring digital viewership at all?

HOW MANY BONGS ROBOBROS?

The Nielsen system is outdated, but I don't think it's useless.

2 bongs 43 bings

2 bongs and 40 bings

The 2nd season has been shit desu senpai.

I just don't care much for it anymore. Especially when you devote 30 minutes of a fucking episode to a gay flashback scene with pointless 80s/90s filters.

ok

total viewership doesn't matter as much as key demographic for some reason. It's doing ok, not spectacular like S1. But it doesn't matter because muh awards, muh critical buzz, muh viral.

plus USA is a literal who network so anything to boost their profile this much helps.

I'd prefer to see the characters change through their fight against ecorp. The esoteric bullshit is fine when it's done right but not when it's three quarters of a season!

I HOPE TONIGHT IS VAPEKINO
WAVEY BABYB

Question for you guys

Have any of you ever fingered your asshole after having sloppy diarhea and pretended to have a sopping wet pussy?

The nerves are kicking in. Hoping tonight delivers.

thanks

Anyone got any streams?

I want in on the memes too.

memes aside... who's streaming?

even in the finale faggots still asking for it.

www.neckyourse.lf

ugh you're beginning to sound like my mother

awww i missed it

I cried a little

stream2watch is pretty good quality
theres also arconai which has a slightly lower quality stream and its also a little bit more behind than stream2watch

>tfw you'll never receive a knock at the door and open it up to this face

JDIMSA

I didnt order a tranny escort

>ywn eat gyros with her at your place (which she brought so that you didn't even have to leave your apartment)

>what color are your eyes, user?

honestly just wait till it's finished, the low quality, laggy, cutting out, ads streams aren't worth it imo

good. my time is precious, darling.

nice casual viewing user.

watching 240p streams at game time, make the 1080p web-dls all the better

watching a season finale with ads is like going to the cinema and watching ads every 5 minutes in the movie

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Yeah BD Wong is Bilderberg and Ecorp man is World Bank

oh well, the joys of wanting to watch it with everyone else.

better clear out for when the season finaleb owl starts, wouldn't want to get spoiled.

Mr. Robot is USA's Breaking Bad.

Don't ever talk to me or my beat up daughter again.

Now if only they had a Mad Men to go with that.

Or at least reruns of Mad Men

Same, I have no DVR so I'll deal.

Also I feel like watching it tonight

Me iin the middle

What's your guys plans for the finale?

I get out of at 9:30, gonna hit McDonalds on my way home which will get me back just in time for the finale to start.

Gonna get a McPick 2 for 5 and I have a freshly packed bowl waiting at home

Haha holy shit I feel sorry for these confused kids

Tyrell is clearly a Sith Lord

so since Elliot is the only one who can see Tyrell it's safe to assume it's because he killed him. so that means he killed his father?

it REALLY pisses me off how the show completely forgot about shayla and her relationship with elliot

DELETE THIS.

eating mash, steak and peppercorn sauce with mushrooms right now.

probably going to drink some wine, smoke some 420 and rewatch the first part of the finale

Old jewish business tactic to keep your opponent off guard

I'm guessing the VR experience was meant to be like that

Darlene is probably the only semi realistic female character I've seen on TV in a long time.

Well holy shit. 2 deep 4 me

I wanted to rewatch last week's episode before the finale but couldn't make time unforunately. I'm sure I'll watch them back to back sometime this weekend.

holy shit she jumped like from a 7 to a 9

who cares about a dead junkie?

damn

How long left? Shit is later than usual

But Darlene is an annoying cun....oh I see what you did there.

find a good stream by 30-mins to and finish watching pt1 again by the time it starts..

didn't buy anything special for it, and not a degenerate drug abuser.

he's actually perfect

i'm not sure if i'm attracted to him or if i want to be him but what a beautiful man

nope, it's always aired 10pm est.

i'm ok with that since i get to see it 7pm local time

elliot was supposed to.

It was always out on amazon on a late Wednesday night, now it's 1 am Thursday so it's weird.

>just finished cleaning my apartment
>got barbacoa brewing in the slow cooker
>have my filthy marijuanas so I can engage in dank kino
>class of 12-year aged bourbon on the rocks to whet my patrician palette

who else /P A T R I C I A N/ here?

Don't forget about me, Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=H2Jc1wHlhEU

Stream link please? And thank you.

>Mr. Robot, I'm FBI

What did she mean by this?

not only that, but they are

T. I . M ..E .. .. .TR A VE LL ING

bravo email

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>travel-ing in time
>CONFIRMED!

who would want to play his life lmao

obviously only three people on the entire fucking planet

What got delet?

Season 3 spoilers

tiempo traveling

it's a show about a guy with schizophrenia

esmail's post

oy vey

time to abandon thread I guess

can someone time travel and screencap wht the fuck was delet

someone make the Official Pregame Thread.

The fappening 2.0 pics with rami and martin

I'm reading it again. And I don't think you would like it.

its a secret

>virtual kino to remind me that hole she left
Someone hold me.

HE WENT INCOGNITO MODE

strem ples

all the streams are 320x240 res
have to watch the SP stream then download mr normie after

thats the plan. Just looking for the live show bro.