Has anyone here seen "Weiner"?

Has anyone here seen "Weiner"?
"I would bust your 15 year old pussy so hard you would limp and leak for a week"
nypost.com/2016/09/21/anthony-weiner-accused-of-sexting-relationship-with-15-year-old-girl/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy
alternet.org/story/140933/rating_the_greatest_gop_sex_scandals_of_the_past_20_years
911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't these perverts just go to the philipines to fuck young lolis like the rest of us

Weiner was such a great documentary about how deplorable and disingenuous the left can be

Chris Hansen visit when? I want this man behind bars and a follow up docu to be made where he plays the victim in prison for 5 years

He didn't actually commit a crime. He needs help.

>sexting a 15 year old is not a crime

I will bust your face so hard you'll bleed and cry for a week

CARLOS DANGER

Did he Fuck her? I don't think talking dirty to a kid is a crime

When joe schmo sexts a fake 15 y.o. He's embarrased in front of the entire country on national television by Chris Hansen.

when a politician sexts with a real 15 y.o. He just "needs help"

He has a legit problem. Shaming him for it is sick.

>how deplorable and disingenuous the left can be
lol is this b8?
m.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy
alternet.org/story/140933/rating_the_greatest_gop_sex_scandals_of_the_past_20_years

He went to her house when her parents were gone and molested and undressed her allegedly.

I guess it doesn't count to the eyes of the law if their dicks don't touch tho.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Weiner was actually gonna win the NY Mayoral race of 2013, and he fucked it all up.

Another pedo Jew. Like Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Bryan Singer, Dan Schneider, Jared Fogle and Lena Dunham.

He never fucked her.

nice meme. but it doesn't retroactively stop all those republican congressmen from being faggots, harassers and pedophiles

Neither did any of the poor souls on to catch a predator.

This is normal behavior for a healthy male, don't let feminists tell you otherwise

you're welcome lol
911review.org/Alex/Republican_Pedophiles.html

And yet the only presidents to ever have a public sex scandals were democrats

She was 15, not 5. Makes him a hebephile at worst.

Nelson Rockefeller had to resign as Nixon's Vp due to a sex scandal which is how Ford became president.

lmao so? contemporary republican party is a laundry list of degenerate fags and pedos. at least clinton fucked a grown woman

More like Hebrewphile

It's subtle, but he didn't do that. Reread it.

That was a fantasy that they would discuss. They'd discuss him coming to her house and doing those things.

>lel i'ma defend pedophelia on a nepalese cartoon board to farm some (you)'s

Get in the van.

>the "I'm not technically a pedo" defense
>it was all a fantasy

This doesn't justify the fact that he did this. It does not make this right behavior. He deserves prosecution. This girl isn't even a decoy, she's a real person and any psychic damage inflicted was real this time, not simulated by Perverted Justice.

If he didn't have a huge team of lawyers he'd be jailed.

>15 year old girl reading this creep's sexual fantasies
>psychological damage
Leave your basement and visit a mall sometime. 15 year old girls are well aware of their own feminine wiles, and they have considerable experience fending off dirty old men.

Oh thank you counselor for your esteemed legal opinion

Clinton is friends with known pedophile jerry epstein and has been confirmed as a passenger on epstein's private jet aka "lolita express" which he uses to take to his private island filled with underage sex slaves. Clinton has been confirmed as a passenger over a dozen times. Dude is a pedo and most definitely has AIDS at this point as well

WTF I love Clinton now!

Dude has had aides since he was an Arkansas... never mind that joke doesnt work on the page

South park already did that joke over a decade ago small fry

Simpsons did it

>psychic damage

lolwut? Since when did we move to the DnD universe?

Just found out it's legal to have sex with 16 year olds in my state. Used to think you had to be within 2 years of age, but that's actually for 14 and 15 year olds. I, a 26 year old male, could go pork a high school sophomore. Lmao. Kinda seems immoral, like I could definitely manipulate a lot of them who would later regret it. Any anons ever done something like that? I won't judge.

post his wife's sexy feet

why would you do this, at least 18 pls

The cops will still come after you if the parents don't like it.

Look up the word bud

Seems to pertain to the secondary definition, and quite loosely at that. Not very fitting for the context. The better word would have been psychological.

Second definition fits perfectly, you're a faggot

Ok

it would have only mattered if he was still with his wife

Reminder that federal law over rules state law

>epstein
>pedo
Well whaddaya know...