Civil War2 : Hollywood Edition

>James Woods, Clint Eastwood, Kirstie Alley, Pete Rose, John Voight, Ted Nugent, Mike Tyson, Stephen Baldwin, Charlie Sheen, Gary Busey, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Wayne Newton and ARNOLD

Vs

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U
youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/radar-online-identified-a-list-star-pedophile-kingpin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your waifu is a #shill4hill

Pepe will win.

how long until the cucked mods on this piece of shit board delete this thread?

I want the first batch to succeed, but as they get closer to the end, expect more and more liberals to endorse and shill for hill.

Kill yourself you fucking homo

>Klendathu Drop Theme Intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

>I'll be back.
More like
>You have to go back.

>It's not revenge... It's punishment.

Checked.

Hey faggot
CHECK THEM

Fucking disgusting,

youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U

But I thought Robert Downey Jr. was a Republican?

James Woods is the smartest man in Hollywood and one of the smartest people in the country. I'm obviously going to pick the side he's on.

Missing Bruce Willis.

Politics in general is pretty disgusting but the level of shilling that goes into American politics truly turns my stomach.

>actors getting paid to act
big whoop

>Clint Eastwood
Well, I know what side I'm on
youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g

DUDE MULTIMILLIONAIRE NARCISSISTS LIVING IN WALLED COMMUNITIES TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE AND WHO TO VOTE FOR LMAO

He's an actor

He would suck dick for money if they offered him enough

Team America is ahead of its time. Even had the Paris attacks

>Yippie Ki-MakeAmericaGreatAgain MotherFucker
I got you senpai

>Kirstie Alley, Pete Rose, John Voight, Ted Nugent, Stephen Baldwin, Gary Busey, Kid Rock, Wayne Newton

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

What the fuck is this pretentious bullshit? USA's politic is so cringy (not saying other countries have it better).

>Cred Forumscucks love redbitor
Cred Forums was right once again

forgot OUR guy johhny sacc

literally warkino

>Get out and vote... as long as it's not for Trump.

If they thought they could get away with an ad marginalizing Trump voters and saying they shouldn't even bother, they'd do it.

>Captain America is the only one not in that video

Like Poetry

Why is Captain not part of it?

Holy shit this

>infiltrated ISIS with actors

THEYRE IN ON IT!!!

>please cry on the video
>it'll make it more believable

Because Captain America stands for freedom, justice and the American Way.

did arnold endorse trump? he supported kasich in the primaries

Makes Saving Ryans Privates look like 2 decent battle scenes strung together with dogshit

Oh wait that was just (((Spielberg))) the "pedophile kingpin":
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/09/radar-online-identified-a-list-star-pedophile-kingpin

>Thinking the BASED Symbol of the White American Male would stand against his own people

This movie made my cry tbqh

Right before election day in CA the most popular governor/actor ever is going to lead the charge

Get hype

>DA JOOOOOZZZZ HITLER DINDU NUFIN
neck yourself retard

Read his hat

>If they thought they could get away with an ad marginalizing Trump voters and saying they shouldn't even bother, they'd do it.

And why shouldn't they? If you vote for either of the human garbage piles leading the American Presidential Election (APE, how fitting) this term you should be immediately dragged from your homes and genocided.

i can't because the retard photographer can't into lighting

You cucks mad?

No, I stand with Mel and think all kike (Trump) and kebab (Clinton by proxy) should be removed. You're the cuck you fucking idiot.

Mel Gibson for President 2020. Make America God's country again.