TOM HANKS LOVES CHILDREN

Tom Hanks really loves helping out abused children in the US. So much so that he devotes a great deal of time, money and other resources into making sure that they will always be looked after. A Saint for our times.

>Elevate Hope Foundation
>Elevate Hope provides abused and abandoned children an alternative method of therapy through music and the arts, and funding special services and programs that assist the needs of these children using these fundamental methods.

Jimmy Saville of the UK used to do charity work like this for children and was always very happy about the fact that such work brought him into contact with a lot of disadvantaged children.

Being the patron of one charity for children wasn't enough for Tom though, he has another where he takes kids off to summer camp every year or some shit.

>Hole in the Wall Gang
>The world’s largest family of camps for children with serious illnesses and life threatening conditions. More than 100,000 seriously ill children from 34 states and 31 countries have attended the Camps free of charge.

Free of charge? Doesn't cost them anything? Wow.

Why does Tom Hanks love kids so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomhanks-online.com/tomHanks/charity/
tmz.com/2015/10/01/chet-haze-n-word-cocaine-addiction-rehab-pressure-tom-hanks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Until you have any iota of proof whatsoever, quit trying to be an edgelord, faggot. Scratch that, even an accusation without proof from someone in the industry. You don't even have that.

>elevate hope

I guess hope is his pet name for his peen

you're trying to say he raped Corey Feldman, right?

>tfw you will never be raped by t.hanks

>Hole in the Wall

Now that's just too brazen.

>tfw Tom Hanks shills are in full damage control

>Being the patron of one charity for children wasn't enough for Tom though, he has another where he takes kids off to summer camp every year or some shit.
>Hole in the Wall Gang
>The world’s largest family of camps for children with serious illnesses and life threatening conditions. More than 100,000 seriously ill children from 34 states and 31 countries have attended the Camps free of charge.

Wasn't that Paul Newman's charity?

I'm pretty sure King Cool would have kicked the shit out of Tom if he started diddling kids at his camps

>not shilling to point out that the Tom Hanks thing isn't based on anything other than some neckbeard saying 'oh what if it was tom hanks hurr durr'

>Forrest's Rump
>Blast a Gay
>Sullied
>Turnover and Huge
>Captain Feel-ups
>Bridge of Lies
>Apollo Under-13
>Extremely Small and Incredibly Tight
>Catch Me In The Van
>Penis in a Grapple
>Charlie With Son of Four
>Boy's Story
>The Tween Trial
>Overcrowd Mattress
>Craving Private Lie-in
>Approve Taut Male

>Hole in the Wall Gang

Tom passes his hide in plain sight check every time

tomhanks-online.com/tomHanks/charity/

half of them are for kids

are you insinuating hes the hollywood pedo ring leader?

Not enough to raise his kid right.

tmz.com/2015/10/01/chet-haze-n-word-cocaine-addiction-rehab-pressure-tom-hanks/

>Charlie Sheen worked with Haim on the 1986 film Lucas.

>Haim was just 14 at the time of filming, and Sheen was soon to turn 21.

>"Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself.

>"At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all 'guys do.'

>"So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.

>"[That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist."

>"Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know.

>"Point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together."

kek

If this were a woman, you wouldn't even be memeing right now.

Charlie Sheen

for shame

Just pay taxes America, and the government would do this for you, and not some insane celebrity,.

i hear thats actually brad pitt.

pedophiles are even lower than women

I still say the leading candidates are Ron Howard, Rob Reiner and Donald Sutherland. Hanks wouldn't surprise me though. Was he already a big time A-lister in the early to mid 80s tho?

yes he would, he would meme even harder

It recently came out he was into twinks and trannies, not a stretch to imagine he wanted some boy action back in the day

>the "if this was a woman fallacy"

most guys would have liked to be molested by pamela anderson in her prime. but tom hanks? no.

>Captain Feel-ups

87 to 90 he was. You ony get famous in Jewlywood if you fuck kids or if you are a kid that got fucked and are smart enough to be able to leverage that (Gosling, Timberlake)

my sides

sheen, sheen, hopper, and ford formed a pedo rape gang on the hard partying set of apocalypse now in the phillipines

My prediction: Charlie Sheen introduced Corey to Drugs. As for who raped him, I don't think so because all the accounts say that the actor is a superstar actor and 'family man.' Sheen is hardly either

fucking kek

top wew

a hearty chuckle

J I M M Y S A V I L L E
I
M
M
Y

S
A
V
I
L
L
E

lovely stuff

haha

moderate bur

>87-90

the thing is though that the person Feldmen is supposedly about to out would have abused Haim in the early 80s, 83-84ish, when his career was starting. So if Tom Hanks wasn't an already established a-lister and household name by then, he's ruled out. Not that only this person raped Haim, but that this is the first, or something like that.

The criteria states that they were already an established a-lister then, but are still an a-lister and are still in the biz and relevant today. Also this man has a family, with at least 2 kids, while still closeted, as well as maintaining a nice family friendly image.

Ron Howard fits that perfectly, especially considering he was already moving into producing and directing in 84. And he still is working to this day, only increasing his role, definitely fitting the "mogul" label tagged in the leaks.

But then again Howard, Spielberg and Hanks are so tightly interwoven I wouldn't be surprised if they are all involved. Spielberg would have been the kingpin back then, with Howard taking over the roll today, and Hanks is just the celebrity who fucks little boys using his charity as a cover. Thats probably how Haley Joel Osment got in Forest Gump. And Sixth Sense, Pay it Forward

Its probably a money laundering scheme

>implying they were banging anything but lady bois

not American don't matter kek, least of all in 4th world shit holes like philipines and indochina

please... anyone but him

Hollywood in its entirety is a gigantic money laundering, drug smuggling and human sex trafficking operation. All run by the globalist Jewish Mafia. Never even mind that it's a gigantic cultural marxist communist propoganda machine, jut like poor Joe McCarthy feared

>indochina

american education everyone. no wonder you managed to fuck up quite a bit of the world.

the seed was planted, they brought back their illicit tendencies with them and unleashed them on an unsuspecting america from the shadows of hollywood

>Catch Me In The Van

No joke, we could pick one of the potential pedo canditates, like hanks for example, and meme around (on twitter, reddit and stuff) that he's the one. If it gets popular enough it could create internal pressure on hollywood for them to reveal who it really is. It's already proven that meme magic works

Only Cred Forums is cancer enough to meme around on twitter, reddit and facebook.

>cultural marxism
when will this meme die
hollywood promotes jewish capitalist values. unless you believe putting niggas and women in roles is leftist in any way

There not enough evidence to get Hollywood Jews to run scared and they know it. The raped have to come forward. It's the only way this will get cleared up.

>Apollo Under-13

yeah but stirring some shit up will do good, normies are already kinda doing it after the feldman interview

I've always read Spielberg is into it from pedowood threads but the article posted on Monday headlines it's an actor.

I agree that Hanks doesn't fit the bill but hadn't even thought of Howard. Creepy as fuck.

And Hanks' being the patron of all these childrens charities is enough smoke to get pleb minds going.

>amerrigan deucation ebry1

wow lighten up faggot, referring to an area by it's dated name from half a century ago is a stab at humor not a sign for my lack of intelligence

>implying there were no pedos in Hollyjoo before the late 1970s

who was Roman Polanski

>muh us vs them there's no similarity between cultural marxism and jewish capitalism or communism

capitalism is a meme, it and communism are 2 sides to the same coin, cultural marxism is jewish capitalism values. Marxism along with other lines of thought all come from the Frankfurt school, a center for Jewish thinking and indoctrination

BIG

i believe so

BLACK

PEEWEE

INSIDE

Tom and Jared cellmates when?

not funny

heh

funny

>Apollo Under-13
Very well played user

I don't like this forum topic. How do I contact the web master about removing it?

People are savages that want to witness the most fucked up shit occur, so much so that they'll egg it on. Don't even bother trying to bring logic or reason into anything, people like that tend not to know what that is.

This thread.

>tfw you nutted but corey still sucking

what a shame! tom hanks is the molester

mamma mia!

Look at this face.

Underrated

Pic Related had a foundation for kids, too.

he was a funny comedic actor who's been pure oscar bait since he had his dramatic turn playing a faggot dying of aids

hollywood is far too dirty for him to be so clean. if you're not making movies exposing the satanic elite like kubrick did than he must be a part of them

I'm really hoping its not Tom Hanks.

anyone but him.

Tom Hanks has a lot more. I stopped counting at 4. He really likes children.

Good gods, what in the fuck is that unholy thing?