MOM'S GONNA FREAK

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

DUDE DRIDER LMAO

DUDE LITTLE KID GANGBANG SCENE LMAO

>does that actually happen in the book?! wtf I love Stephen King now

Just summed up the thread for you, buddy.

DRIDER!

>"We worked together for six months and we've never exchanged a word outside of 'action!' and 'cut!'" Lieberher said. "We've never said 'hello,' we've never said 'good day.' I've only ever spoken to him as Bill Denbrough and him as Pennywise. I literally have not met him yet... Not a single word exchanged off-camera. He was all in on Pennywise."

STICK NAILS IN THE EYES OF ALL FAGGOTS FOR GOD

Who here is going through IT again right now? It's so comfy with Mike interviewing old folks about the history of Derry. I wish I lived in a small town.

DUDE LET'S MAKE THE CLOW LIKE ALL DARK AND CREEPY LIKE IN MY TUMBLR GIFS

THAT WILL BE SCARY

>I wish I lived in a small town.
Even small towns are filled with dumbasses with iphones. You're better off wishing you were spawned a few decades earlier.

>Among the many gifts Method Actor Bill Skarsgård bestowed upon his castmates was a red balloon. (Casual.) Skarsgård gifted the balloon to Jackson Robert Scott, who plays Pennywise's deranged love Georgie in the film, and he seemed pretty chill about it. (He will also tell this exact story to anyone who asks.)

>tell kid to come down into the sewer
>he actually does it
>send him back home with a scolding that you shouldn't actually trust strangers like that no matter what
LOCK ME UP

This is gonna suck isn't it

Oh wow
Full retarded, can't wait for Mike and Jay to laugh at this

I fucking hate method actors. Whatever happened to professionals who could act when told to act without the whole goddamn circus?

Why are the redoing this shit, do The Stand already

>Speaking with Vanity Fair, Sophia Lillis revealed that Pennywise told the cast that they all float "down here" while pointing at his crotch.

>"He did some bad things, Bill Skarsgård did. He gave some really horrific gifts," she said. "He had a henchman who would come into the rehearsal room, and the henchman came in with strobe lights shouting "DEADLIGHTS!" and then he walked out. And that was our introduction into Bill Skarsgård."

I'm pennywise the dancing clown baby

hit me

why s this child playing pennywise? what the fuck?

Is this the same PR company that ran Suicide Squad

I just hope a lot of this is for marketing purposes and actors aren't actually staying in character all the time. You never hear about any actor going method for a good, saintly character, just the edgy, deranged ones.

>Bill Skarsgård tormented his castmates and crewmembers during the filming of his new movie. He would walk up to people at the vending machines, ask if they needed money for candy, and then if they said yes, give them a sack of pennies. He would then run off cackling, leaving a trail of pennies behind him as he ran.

Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise have done method acting and they're great.

>Jack Nicholson
He can only play one character - maybe two at best.
>Tom Cruise
Let's be honest, he's not the most amazing actor there is. He has great charisma and acts well enough to make his movies enjoyable but that's it.

>He can only play one character - maybe two at best.
Nah, also he's one of the greatest, most likeable actors there is and his characters are so good they're iconic.
>Let's be honest
He's amazing, he alone can make generic run of the mill action movies like Mission Impossible be enjoyable, if it weren't for him they'd be as boring as Transporter or Need for Speed.

the scary thing about clowns is that they're middle-old aged men in a profession of acting child-like/goofy to entertain children.

this Pennywise is literally Poochy tier.

>also he's one of the greatest, most likeable actors
You said nothing of substance. What does it mean he's "greatest"? Certainly not in acting.
>he alone can make generic run of the mill action movies like Mission Impossible be enjoyable
I agree. But first it does not make him a very talented actor, just a good action movie actor and charismatic guy, and second he doesn't owe it to method acting. He actually acts very conservative, apart from the fact that he likes to do his own stunts.

I'll be sad when he's gone.

nepotism

>le looking through eye brows
dropped like a bag of cancer

Hunter x Hunter wants their clown back

I FEEL THE NEED

He already is. No one has the decency to bury this lifeless husk.

looks like syndrome

so...he only goes for boys then?

I like the bit where Big Bill shits all over uppity college professors and feminists who want to inject politics in place of telling a story

I've seen way too many movies to want to live in a small town

Ledger's the best Joker because instead of switching the salt with the sugar back stage, he skateboarded and ollied over Batman

is that skarsgaard's kid? i hope he's good

Looks like Problem Child

LIGHTS, CAMERA, BALLOONS.

>Even director Andrés Muschietti wasn't safe from Skarsgård's twisted vision.
>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Bill turned to me and said 'what if someone stood in the middle of a sewer and yelled cut? Maybe the monkeys in high visibility clothing would forget their trained routine of public sanitation' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play Pennywise, or is Pennywise something that's been in him all along?"
>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Bill had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if cameras were deadlights? Would you buy a clown?' and 'Lights. Camera. Balloons.' I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."

>'what if someone stood in the middle of a sewer and yelled cut?

Yeah, the gay one

Really? he's gay?

is he autistic?

please no

>this thread

Even off-set, he still looks pretty creepy just sitting there.

I can understand why IT caused a clown phobia epidemic when it came out.

Bozo had already did that for me as a kid. IT didn't, since it had that supernatural element to it.