How do we push back against transgenderism in culture? Is the answer in changing education?

How do we push back against transgenderism in culture? Is the answer in changing education?

You should join ISIS.

Cred Forums - Television & Film

we should not glorify the mental sickness that is trans

>ywn have a cute trap gf
Why live?

whats the big problem? more bitches to fuck is always good news.

Disenfranchise the current Left-wing establishment

"Transgender" people are sufferers of tragic mental illnesses that relate to identity and sexuality. This condition is severely worsened, prolonged and promoted through a narcissistic and egocentric "progressive" culture. Because of this, crippling mental health issues, which regularly lead to genital mutilation and hormonal procedures with horrendous results, have become a topic that we cannot question in society without being labelled as oppressive or bigotted. Wanting to help these people is career suicide, while promoting and worsening their condition is praised.

>listening to the Forever War
>Earth goes full homo while he's away, heteros are the new outcasts
>see this

Time dilation when?

Why are storm weenies such massive faggots though?

dont most of them kill themselves? pretty sure nature will eventually correct itself

>How do we push back against transgenderism in culture?
You dont when it looks like her on the right.

Personally I don't find anything wrong with it, everyone should have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies/sexuality. I just don't like how everything has to be rubbed in everyone's face.

A lot of issues like this are literally non-issues that everyone turns into some giant hydra of a mess.

She's a CUTE

you have to go back faggot

>hate islam
>every day islam slowly becomes the only real conservative bastion left

is there a point where we have to embrace islam? which is the greater evil?

wtf I want to assfuck a tranny now

as long as they look like that, I don't mind

He/She is gonna age like shit tho, they always do

I don't understand why anybody feels the need to "push back" against anything in culture.

Though I wish it was more acknowledged that it's a mental illness, and a product of our culture.

Listen. if gender norms are so bullshit, and so detached from one's biological sex, then why the fuck do people think that in order to match their gender preference, they should mutilate themselves to look like they belong to another sex? It's absurd.

But I'm fine with portraying all kinds of fucked up things. So I'm against the promotion of it as a culture, but I'm fine with its representation in works of fiction and nonfiction.

>her