He's back at it again!

He's back at it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/peter-stormare-clown-john-wick-2-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the official title now? IMDB still has it listed as John Wick: Chapter Two

get ready for more Kino Reeves, boys

trailer f. when?

Why does he get better with age Cred Forums?

i said i wanted a trailer not a tailor

Is he back?

Fucking cancer

szia peti

Trailer coming October 8, at New York Comic Con

Do him and then do yourself.

where is that?

All three of you faggots should go back to redit.

THE KINO OF THE YEAR, CALLING IT

Szia Zoli

reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with reddit.

>clean trimmed beard
i cant handle all this handsome

what stereotypical villain will the movie have this time?

myspace

is he gonna do AN ACCENT?! he's such a horrible actor, why do I watch his movies

JOHN WICK 2
SOMETHING WICKISH THIS WAY COMES
THE WICKENING
YOU'RE GONNA BURN, BURN, BURN TO THE WICK
THE BITCHES OF JOHNWICK
WICKY WICKY WI WI JOHN WICK

SO. FUCKING. HYPE.

Goddamn the first one was one of the best theater experiences I've ever had.

The final boss will turn out to be his cyborgified dog

GET FUCKING HYPE YOU SLUTS

>yfw they cast Laurence Fishburne as the final boss

yeah
I'm thinking he's back

black people?

The final boss will be the actual Baba Yaga, screencap this

CAN'T _____ THE WICK

?

Does he want no beef?

I SWEAR IF THEY KILL THAT DOGGO

This isn't even a set picture, it's Keanu Reeves taking his dog out for a walk.

Why couldn't they leave it as a standalone thing?

Yeah, I'm thinkin he's back.

Memes aside I'm legit excited for this, JW was a sleeper hit for me and one of my favorite action movies of the past decade.

trick?

>Comic Con
capeshit confirmed

Peter Stormare let slip in an interview that he's in this one and is coming back as one of the final bosses in the third and final one because him and Keanu are bros. Can't wait.

This might be the dumbest post I've ever read.

Interstellar was at Comic-Con too, is that capeshit?

it still is a standalone thing if you don't watch the sequel, no ones going to force you to watch it

Are you retarded?

Every big movie goes to comic-con now you dildo. Fucking dramas have panels at comic-con.

delete your shilling, this is a John Wickino thread

emberrasing. How do they expect to have their product taken seriously if it's anounced on a room filled with nerds dressed up as Naruto

The only thing that's embarrassing is your lack of awareness of the outside world. Comic conventions are filled with normalfags now. I've met people that go there strictly to fuck hot chicks dressed as superheroes. The game has changed.

ákos?????

(egyebkent nem en voltam az, en gepem angolul menti lol)

It looked like a generic action movie in the commercials and I let it pass like a retard. Then I watched it and it's now in my top 5 favorite movies.

I can already promise you its going to be complete trash worse than the video game sensibility pandering first one

OUTTA MY WAY DOGLESS FUCKING SHITS

>2017
ill give a fuck next year

Wouldn't be surprised

The obvious answer is Shekels.

The less obvious answer is they had so much fun doing the first one that they wanted to up their stakes for the second, and it was left open-ended enough that they had room to tell a new story.

Preferably that would have been an anthology surrounding jobs done at The Continental, but I'm not picky.

Fucking amateur. He has nothing on Steven Seagal.

lel I have that webm too

I wanted a traitor not a tailor

I love how he keeps shooting even when he turns his head around. The mark of a true operator.

the last I knew from him is that he rapped a 13yo grill in The Neon Demon

Looks like someone caught him sacrificing virgins for his youth again

No thanks.

John Wick is a 'movie' genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Cred Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie videogame aesthetic. This is a flick at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18.

>not being such a smooth operator that you don't need to look at your enemy or even keep shooting in their direction to hit them

git gud birthday boy

Wine and cheese.

I love you.

Any squibs this time? Or more bullshit CG splatter?

In english, Einstein.

0/10

pasta

I wanted a tater not a traitor

I'll never get you fags who can't into subtext in film trailers
>mfw all my friends said John Wick looked like garbage in the trailers and I had to convince them to come watch it with me in the theaters

W-what's taters, precious?

What's taters, eh?

Frick

this

PO-TA-TOES

This post brought to you by buzzwordpastagenerator.com

>loses his wife
>loses his daughter
>loses everything
>goes to a club and the bouncer doesnt even recognize it's keeanu, on his own birthday party

he's like 60 years old, how does he muster the strength to keep on going?

Wtf are you talking about?

real lolita shit

I love reddit and theres nothing (You) can do about it

Keanu Reeves has had a hard life. Look it up. Most of his money goes to treating his sister for leukemia too.

raping the fanning must have give him like 10 years of life force back

anyone have the rest?

Imagine if Iko Uwais had snatched that role from this fat fucker.
It would be an all time great movie for sure.

Get the fuck out of here you third world faggot and/or weeb.

>he doesn't know

>february release date

dropped

confirmed for cash grab shit

Cred Forumseddit

he has a point though
he need to get back in shape.

>now in my top 5 favorite movies
that is legitimately embarrassing

>three

>he doesnt actually have to aim he just does it out of courtesy to his enemies

Based Seagull

He's already confirmed to not the big bad guy though. Just some important figure in the hit man underground world. Which is actually kind of a vague description so really he could possibly play an antagonist role. But the way they talked about his character didn't really paint him in a bad light.

>or even keep shooting in their direction to hit them

40 keks

>that awkward as shit cheek weld

>he will die in your lifetime

Why because I thoroughly enjoyed it? While you force yourself to "enjoy" the 7 hour directors cut criterion collection of Seven Samurai, I'll be over here liking what I want to like.

Reeves has the weirdest beard pattern I've ever seen.

my thoughts on plot

>someone tries to kill him and his dog (from the end of 1) again
>they dont succeed in either
>he seeks revenge with the dog as a r rated version of turner and hootch

would watch desu

Uh guys, you do know he fights fucking morpheous in the new movie right? It's going to be pure kino

kek

>Peter Stormare let slip in an interview that he's in this
OH MY GOD This is going to be amazing

>yfw they ruin it by getting bogged down in trying to build the underground hitman world too much

i guarantee that it will lose the fast pace of the first because they try and do too much MUH GOLD SHEKLES SECRET SOCIETY and not make it simple like the first

You just shat out memes and buzzwords on a screen and expect us to take you seriously?

Wow you're a genius. It's not like they explicitly stated that the secret hit man world building would be the focus of the movie or anything. Screencast this user post everyone he just made a non brilliant prediction.

Thank you god.
I've been waiting.

There is a 7 hour director's cut of Seven Samurai?

I need to get on that shit.

I havent read anything about it, you can just tell they are going to fuck it up by doing that. the focus should be on john wick and action, not fucking hotels with sheckle rules, it was easily the weak point of the first

some real fucking lolita shit inbound

nice one
your opinion on film is worth next to nothing if, out of all the films you've seen (all five of them), you think John Wick is one of the best

The Iron Giant
The Thing
Pan's Labyrinth
True Romance
5-10 vary.

Let me guess, you loved The Neon Demon?

>The Thing
I take it back
but The Iron Giant is the result of nostalgia goggles, and nothing more

God damn, reading about Keanu makes me sad every time. He deserves to get a lifetime award for being the best person of all times.

That really my boy keanu doing this shooting?

Oh please let this be true

Keanu's ready to snatch some motherfucker birthdays

>Fucking dramas have panels at comic-con.
I don't think that's true, unless it's sci-fi/drama, or action/drama etc. You wouldn't see remains of the fuckin day at comicon.

Nothing nostalgic about it. I watch it once a month, own original storyboards and pretty much everything there is to own. What's bad about a mashup of Frankenstein, E.T., and Cold War hysteria, disguised as a children's film?

damn, she's still alive?!

dogs>cats

>not using the kinetic force of the cover fire kickback to propel yourself faster into a safe position

THIS FRANCHISE IS GREAT, ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER. GO MAKE A MOVIE BETTER IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY, BUT YOU WON'T. RATHER SIT AT HOME BEING DAVE THE CONTRARIAN.

I wish I had a nice suit.

Keanu, please give me one of your suits ;_;

It's true, all of it.

collider.com/peter-stormare-clown-john-wick-2-interview/

Back again..

>iron giant stuff
No its not mate. Just because you saw something as a kid and still think its a good film when you're an adult doesn't automatically mean that its a result of nostalgia goggles.

Take Starship troopers for instance. I liked it back then and I like it even more now. Nothing to do with nostalgia goggles.

Not that user by the way.

I was so worried they would kill Storemare off quick and waste excellent villainy potential.

this is bloody wonderful news.

Where did you find that picture senpai chan

Reeeeeee I didn't waste ten years of my life on this site for people to tell me it isnt superior and I wasted my time

What movie character reminds you of yourself?

For me it's John Wick. Calm, disciplined, deadly and with a wicked aim.

no
she died

John Wick is def /fedorakino/ my bros! Comfy and epic as FUARK, yo

one thing i absoluely despise about reddit is how these shitty unfunny EBIN PUNS LMAO XD always get so many internet recognition points.
it's like everyone on there is either 14 or 50

not him but im with ya on this

For you.