youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he is the best Batman.

best Batman, worst cape movie

grow up, child

>image.jpg

what did they mean by this?

Batflick is the best Batman. Holy shit he makes Christian Bale look like an autist.

>not michael keaton

Far and away, yes. Best Batman, best Wayne. First time he's been actually intimidating in live action.

in current pic related yes. movie wise he was too buff. if he achieved the perspective and size as pic related than yes.

superman also lacked a red belt.

No

With the exception of the (occasionally) stupid voice, this was EASILY the best Batman.

If you disagree, you are a turbo pleb.

I haven't seen it, but I like Affleck, so I kind of hope so. Hard to imagine anybody being better than Conroy, though.

To be fair, it doesn't take that much to make Christian Bale look like an autist.

occasionally?
i can't even watch those movies anymore because of that voice

these movies and this "batman" were a joke dude, we weren't all easily impressionable 12 year olds when we first saw it

are you kidding me? look at that Batneck, I cant believe you image.jpg

>I haven't seen it, but I like Affleck, so I kind of hope so.

Make sure to watch the Ultimate Edition, not the theatrical cut, what are you even waiting for.

Everyone is sucking nolans dick for his batman trilogy so I decided to see the movies. Can anyone telll me again why people like batman? He is utter shit. I havent seen bat vs superman movie, but seeing how liam neeson and bane beat the shit out of batman makes me question what the fuck can he do against superman?

youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ

yes

yup and best bruce (dunno why retards separate the two but people love saying his bruce isnt GOAT as if they're infact emotion deaf reptilians)

>what are you even waiting for
I'm watching through a load of Universal Horror classics lately. Also I'm kind of uncomfortable with DC adaptations that aren't the DCAU.

>m watching through a load of Universal Horror classics lately.
But October is still a couple weeks away.

But that's not Val Kilmer, user.

>EASILY

literally a gimpsuit made for facefucking. not even phoenix jones looks as gay.

They sent the kid who plays the bully to whine at the amazing atheist for shitting on how gay Pennywise looks. Flick is dead in the water.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

best batman
best bruce wayne

Conroy is the voice of Batman like Hamill is the voice of the Joker.

If you are only talking about live action, than it goes:
Keaton
Affleck
Bale
Everybody else

Best thing about BvS isn't Batman, it's Batman's costume.
Bale's voice is shit and cringe worthy, ruins the whole film.
Also, Keaton is far better at Wayne than anyone else.