Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bae

I'm hoping for self-aware schlock with Pacific Rim action, if they play it serious the worst it'll be is boring.

cant even see the whole zord

With Banks as Rita it has to be tongue in cheek at least a bit.

>dis mah ride nigguh

jews arent even hiding it anymore

the fact the trailer hasnt come out yet its making me doubt this movie is gonna be good

You got a wonder what the cut off point is for something being smart/dumb in terms of self-awareness, but if it's anything like those grimdark fan trailer things then no thanks.

>michael bay will never make a power rangers movie

what movie?

transformers?

Let's hope not/so.

It's being released on October 8.

Really makes those neurons flare up.

Oy vey

Aren't those supposed to be dinosaur-themed robots?

I mean, the blue one vaguely resembles a triceratops, but the pink one doesn't look anything like a pterodactyl.

Or is this going to be one of those things where a character points out that the robots kinda look like dinosaurs and the others just laugh at him for being ridiculous?

Screams Evangelion wannabe with the plugsuits.

I think the head is bent down or something. On the bottom there's a black space where I assume the "eyes" are

I can't work out how this is meant to be the pterodactyl. The triceratops I can kinda see, but this? Looks more like a half assed EVA

This some kinda Inspector Gadget movie?

Zordon is an oppressive and unloving father figure and Tommy fucks Alpha. Ends with monologues. 11/10.

Are those the fucking claws?

Nigga I don't even know what I'm looking at

It's the hindpaw.

benis

I'm so tired of seeing that video game space armor
pacific rim, x men apocalypse, now this

so they're going the pacific rim route I see

Or this

I keep forgetting this exists and every time I'm reminded of it I feel the same feeling of disgust and exhaustion.

Chest mounted rail gun and a couple guns for arms.

These are the shittiest Photoshop jobs since NASA's pictures of the earth from space.

butt with tail. They're all standing on the end I think

I'm exhausted like 99% of the time when it comes to every other thing being released lately, I'm livin on prayer until we get a trailer

I think black and blue might be the front. I'll see if I can find better pictures

Someone call the police, that colored fella is trying to steal that power zord!

>dat "battle damage"
Oh god it's even worse in a higher res

>Adults will watch this and make excuses for it

oh no, of course they made 1/1 scale mech's of the poster you fucking retarded child

looks better than frames from an actual movie

>10 fingers
Dropped

>helmet has a human mouth shape

What the fuck is this

The whole thing has a sort of xenomorph resemblance to it.

The Zords look like they're from a PS1 cutscene

Wrong black ranger

I would very much like to "fuck" the yellow ranger

Keep telling yourself that DCuck manbaby.

I think they confused Zords with Zoids

TOYS

"Last week, on Zordon's Creek..."

I thought Zordon's criteria was "teenagers with attitude", not brooding 30-somethings with no charisma straight out of a clothing catalogue."

I want her to pin me against the wall

I'm talking about the lighting, backgrounds, and textures of the metal, you enormous homosexual.

I like you.

You're funny.

>This new Power Rangers movie looks as corny as Dawson's Creek!

So it's a step up?

>fuck it lets just make them look like iron man

Why are they so alien looking.

THIS IS REAL?

I know, right? In the show, they actually looked like uniforms a RANGER would wear. These look like something straight out of a manga.

It actually does

Bravo marvel

Teaser October 8 it looks like

>making the gay ranger black

I'm okay with this

SHUT IT DOWN!

They actually used a minivan in their ad for Power Rangers?

I think she's sitting on the neck with the head looking down and the two bits on the side are the elbow bits of the wings

They aren't even consistent with the colour schemes. Red is red and grey, Pink is pink and grey. Blue is blue and lighter blue, Black is dark grey and light grey and yellow is at an angle where it's hard to see it all but it looks like she's yellow and grey.

It actually does

Bravo marvel

People are saying it's because they were designed by an alien, but then again the original one were too in the show.

I'm not getting any distinct tone from anything that's come out so far and that could be bad or not as bad

THEY CALL ME GO GO NUTS

This movie is seriously missing two crucial elements

youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18

The potential is vast for those two fuccbois

Their exclusion bothers me a little. I worry that they're taking the film too seriously. An it's not like they're minor characters either, they had more appearances than most rangers

are they standing on shitty wooden stage boxes?

Holy shit I didn't notice those

My mind superimposed purple on the first bot and the evangelion theme started playing in my head.

This shit right here is what made me hate the american power rangers versus the japanese ones. Even all other ranger shows like VR Troppers and Beetleborgs were better for not having this """""humor""""" section in them

you called?

this poster can't be real
>it is