ITT

Talented female comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/amy-schumer-wwe-dolph-ziggler-sex-too-athletic_n_1825039.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bQCUST6tLmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THICC

Rude

so did she sleep with Jim Norton and that whole crew? because they shilled her for a while and even defended her after the plagerism shit.

>tfw you fuck thicc girls because you're not someone with a terrible personality that women hate and you don't have to pretend you have unreasonable beauty standards as an excuse for why you've never been laid

I'm a complete asshole to women, I regularly cheat and generally treat them like shit and I've never had problems.

Give me one good reason I should settle for less or more in this case

>trying this hard to be sexy
>still disgusting
lmao

did somebody call my name?

you fuck fat chicks because they have low self esteem and are the only one who will fuck you

everything on the internet is true

!

>thicc
>fat
pick one, virgin

>being proud that you have no standards

>Talented

Nope.

outta my way misogynist fucking shits

>not having sex on purpose

what's wrong with you?

>tfw fat acceptance ruined another one

>that pubis mons

Would.

>exercising

that's not very body positive

I think its hilarious she married the littl efaggot from Fun.

Margot Robbie

>not that's what I call a killer app

Chloe Moretz has really let herself go.

anyone who wouldn't hit that is probably gay

>lena dunham's boyfriend is taylor swift's songwriter

these bitches all connected

she looks great for 34 desu

That's a powerful funt she has.

is she chasing her baby sister to molest her again?

Well she is not waxing her forearm

So i'd hit it

Tay tay writes all her songs though

>australians

yikes

Go away snek.

no help at all

I would still unironically rather fuck Jamie Pressley for some reason, even though she's 13 years older

maybe I've watched too much My Name is Earl

that was before the jews took over

>produced by Max Martin [MM] who also produced various songs for other MK'd musical puppets like NSYNC (linked not to one of MM's made songs; but shows NSYNC clearly as Marionette puppets). You know 'Max Martin' was a name chosen specifically for the MM (to go along with her Mickey Mouse Club programming, and various other examples of MM in her life see previous posts link at top) because it is not his real name; it being Martin Karl Sandberg [MK + Jewish name (Ashkenazic specifically; similar Jewish heritage to Mark Ronson and others in the industry)].

thicc is a euphemism for fat

DELET

Same

That's not a female comedian, silly

I've got nothing against jews but I swear for a moment I thought that nigga's name was "shekelback"

"shekelback" is a terrible jewish post-grunge band from canada

I've heard of marrying downs before but sheesh

it's really not, go fuck a stickbug

lol, fag

WTF I hate Taylor now

Honestly in this photo her fat body is v g, shame she has the face of an inflated boglin, Still would. Final answer.

lol, reddit

Whats point of this
Just be nude already jesus

Never have I thought that I would say this, But I would fuck her

nothing wrong with you son

That's not a comedian. Or a woman.

moar

Why won't the (((media))) stop jamming this fat hog down our throats as a sex symbol? Do they seriously think they can market this sow to males the way they did with Sarah Silverstein? They program too hard with this one..

HHNNNNGGGGG

>Amy Schumer
While I know this is some sad attempt to get admiration from her fans>she's so brave> She's so beautiful>. I would honestly bang that. If only shed keep her mouth shut about how tough she has it in life.

You're rich, lady.

wow she almost looks fuckable here
who's this godlike photographer who pulled that one off

I would fuck her if I had a chance after a couple of beer.

Having -berg names is extremely common in Sweden, which is where he's from btw.

>ywn cummy on her tummy

>talented
>female

>sweden

holy shit she was a decent 7/10 6 years ago

t.juha

She looks like one of them dinosaurs.

That desk is fucking beautiful.

>Cred Forums finds out that angles/lighting can make literally anyone look attractive

Yeah half agreeing with her fuck nut fans while on an anonymous West Indian plantain recipe board is slightly odd but as i said before fuckable in this image.

I imagine she bought all those workout clothes and used them once

That's not a desk you pleb

Is there more? I would cum in 30 seconds if she's wearing that outfit.

look at just her head, kek

She is not as fat as I thought she was, but she is still pretty fucking ugly.

kek

This nigga has the most punchable face in the fucking world. Fuck this guy

And she fucks premium american cock. As a french I can say she's a national pride.

she could lose 25 more kilo and the drinks will still have left her with potato face

Guys my mom sounds like this when she talks about gays as degenerates. I'm a drunk-slut, lmao. I hate white people. White people are mean because they don't seem to like me after meeting me. I'm a gay now.

>so did she sleep with Jim Norton
she doesn't have a cock, so no.

yeah, if you totally ignore her face

She's extremely unfunny and quite ugly but I bet she fucks like a god damn machine. You just know she's horny all the time and would do any nasty shit you wanted.

>pic unrelated

What's so funny?

but only with

BIG

>wanting to fuck a literal 10/10
I don't see a problem here.

That's just fat. Same thing happened to my wife after having our baby. Trust me, that's just a mound of fat.

>tfw i hate Amy Schumer but her chubby body type is exactly my fetish

it's a weird feel

there are funny women out there, but they're not comedians. Well that's not fair, some female comedians are a little bit funny, but none super worth mentioning. Funny women just don't think to become comedians. They use their charisma to different purposes.

nigger

Eh such a beautiful face on such a meh body.
What a waste, she could be a goddess

What a feminine looking young man.

She looks positively glorious here.

Kind of a fat face but I would still bang her. Personality kills it tho

She needs to get with Jaime Pressly and get on her workout routine and become her protégé. She already looks like her in the face

this is giving me the weirdest boner

Women generally don't have a problem getting attention from people. I'm not talking about any of that rape culture non-sense. I'm talking about the attention they get when they are young and in a group environment.

Men need to grow that part of their character to get attention. They need to create social skills.

I'm not saying women don't know how to speak to others. I'm saying women choose when and with whom to speak. But it's usually men who have to walk up to women to start conversations while women decide to speak.

Fuck it, I still want to open up and that shirt and suck on them titties.

You sad delusional soul.

Her from the Posion Ivy era is prime Pressley. Amazing ass.

Because she did. It's from her show. It's a throw away scene to show she's actually working on her life, starting with her fat globbish body.

>shills and little kids think this

Got some bad news for you. 99 percent of all modern music is packaged and made by others.

where is sam hyde when we need him

>I bet she fucks like a god damn machine

Might want to hold off on that.

>“The sex was too athletic. Always. [But] the first time, I was like, ‘Oh, this is cool. Nobody’s ever ragdolled me.’ He was spinning me like a Globetrotter,” Schumer said about Ziggler.

>Although his physique awed her, Schumer had to break it off because the sex was just too much. She dumped him via text, which is when she found out the muscle man had a very tender heart. Either way, though, Schumer was done.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/amy-schumer-wwe-dolph-ziggler-sex-too-athletic_n_1825039.html

>A list

>ignoring the old albums before she went pop

See

Again, reverse these roles and the guy is a prick.
What gives her any right to talk openly about the sex and make herself come across as the liveable one as she dumps a person via text.

What a cunt.

that bitch is fat and annoying

Men have to be the gentlemen in society no matter what.

Best comedienne coming through

hnggg

mommy

>Men have to be the gentlemen in society no matter what.

>this is what autists actually believe

Toss a brown bag on top and I'd smash that 100 times

Audio from Stern: youtube.com/watch?v=bQCUST6tLmM

This, I remember when they tore John Mayer to shreds for saying that fucking Jessica Simpson was like sexual napalm.

more like this

Aisling Bea is pretty funny.

Quoted
by accident

T H I C C C C C

I'd fuck the shit out of that if I were drunk

>I really need to quit drinking

Don't see the major attraction. Her face looks too small.

There are literally no funny female comedians.

The only and I mean ONLY exception is Broad City which is actually funny.

Ziggler deserves better

hhhahahahahahhahaha

oh poor man, you 're always th same dude who complans about his wife, you can't wait for a truman thread I bet, kek. I hope it all goes well

>who is Sarah Silverman?

someone shoop that chloe mexican valet looking at her

Bitch looks like a cabbage patch kid tbqh

pic related

holy shit, she looks just like hillary clinton 25 years ago

Cred Forums BTFO

>if a girl is ugly or fat she automatically has a great personality
i dont like this meme.

stop fucking fatties, it just encourages them

>sexual napalm.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult.
At first it sounds great.
But then I thought about what napalm actually does.

Some once said that's just a scene from Girls, but I can't confirm as I've only seen the first episode.

why are there so many photoshoots of this cow trying to show me her tits? I mean she is hideous and yet she keeps taking pictures covering her awful tits like someone would wan tto see those.

me on the left

Me in the back looking smug af.

>talented
>female
>comedian
pick two

Her and Jamie Lee Curtis are on my for Milf/gilf list.

It's her plan to get back at the patriarchy

What is the source of this gif?

Is there such a thing as a GOOD female comedian?

All of them are "LOL we fart too!! LOL vagina!!!"

oh my god what's wrong with her face?

>that nose

Ho-leeeee shit.

just keep telling yourself that, champ

It baffles me how a woman can be THAT ugly. It's honestly a miracle that that's even possible.

maybe because jaime pressley is a gorgeous woman

>this is the kind of low energy comeback a desperate beta employs

I don't understand this comparison

>mfw i thought they were the same person for an embarrassingly long time

best commediannee

damn

She's a big elf

she sucks and it's sad.
You people getting butthurt over Sarah only serves to prove she was, is and will be the best. Not only "of women comediennes" -this isn't the olympics- but generally.

not a bad body, just got a a butterface

The only good female comedians are from the old days. Nobody's really left that doesn't just have three quarters of a skit going on about being female.

Carol Burnette comes to mind. Very talented. Lucille Ball too. Betty White was good. Basically all real bitches that got things done in a man's world.

its saying she put her leg at a different angle so she wouldn't have more fat rolls

its shopped as hell anyway

Sarah Silverman.
Nothing wrong with putting your femininity in the play if it works, if you can make a coherent whole out of your performance. Besides, she was probably the first to do it.

That shtick is old though and way too many copied her. Can't keep doing the same thing.

It's the same shit that happened with those guys on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. They all had really limited skits that appealed to a limited audience.

You don't see them doing shit anymore. Women comedians seem to encounter the same thing generally and way worse than men nowdays. You have to reinvigorate your material constantly.

who's the female comedian who posted that picture of her with the dress unzipped and her ass hanging out? it was about shoes or something

>It's the same shit that happened with those guys on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. They all had really limited skits that appealed to a limited audience.

Not at all. Watch her performances from early on. She has a style, but she's not saying the same jokes for 30 years. I dig her a lot. In fact, the way she slams normies and hypocricy in society and what she's been through, she should be Cred Forums's cmediennefu

Kate Micucci

i'm not sure if that's a photoshop or not but her face is still busted so she's either just cursed with a freak piggy face regardless of her weight or the person who photoshopped this couldn't bare to look at her face long enough to fix it

lmao

bitches don't know about the swedes that run the pop industry

kek. I'm not surprised one of her fans is that retarded.

Joke's on you, I love balloon women. She's a gainer too, so she's likely blown up some more since that video was made.

Holy fuck she looks like a female Corky there

>oo-bla-dee

this

Her face makes her look like a goddamn Cabbage Patch doll

goddamn that's a bit of alright

where does this site get it's credibility from? and why doesn't it just state who they're talking about rather then putting them at the end of the statement?

i'm calling BS

>Not banging a gilf then going out on the lash with Gurkhas.

damn

underrated post

this site gets it from other sites and puts it together. the other sites don't name them but let commenters guess who it is and that's how they get the name at the end

>low test post

maria bamford is funny because of her mental illness
sometimes brain damage works in positive ways

she looks like an obese version of my former gay best friend, who I made out with and in doing so realized that I'm not sexually attracted to men, but rather just find them aesthetically pleasing.

Hahahahahahaha
>user hasn't realized the point of anonymity yet
>Hasn't recognized that anonymity removes ego from discourse
>Doesn't realize this means all ideas might as well be true due to the immensity of the universe
>Gets offended by an anonymous comment that wasn't even directed at him
There's at least one person who acts like the person you replied to. Isn't it more important that the individual exists rather than being butt blasted that you don't believe user?

You have to go back to your own kind. You're not ready to graduate from reddit. Surprised you made it out of 9gag

>Hasn't recognized that anonymity removes ego from discourse
Does this seem true? Are the people of Cred Forums really egoless?

>Redditors
>People

If you can't deal with a big jew nose,
You don't deserve to play with big jew tiddies.

holy shit why is this so hot