Why did the sorting hat want Harry in Slytherin so bad?

When Harry said "not Slytherin" the sorting hat said "not Slytherin? You could be great, you know it's all hear in your head and Slytherin can lead you to greatness. Gryffindor; are you sure?" Why would Slytherin lead him to greatness?

The hat told Harry ARE YOU SURE of this choice like he was making a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Salazar_Slytherin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did it listen to harry? why is it harrys choice anyway? does everyone just get in the house they want to get in? what's the point of a sorting hat when it just picks what you want?

Guys it was just fucking with him

Slytherin would lead him to greatness because of muh pureblood but then again any house could have because he was the chosen one.

the Hat asked if he was sure because he asked not to be in Slytherin, the Hat takes your choice into account.

its more of a guidance counselor that can instantly tell a person's best talents and where they would probably thrive

harry potter is the stupidest franchise i have ever seen. its fucking retarded escapist shit for loser teenage girls.

most people want it to choose for them, to fit their personality, what happens if you choose Ravenclaw and then realised you didn't want to be around bookworm snobs 24/7? the hat puts you where you fit in.

The hat got confused because Harry was one of the horcruxes and therefore a piece of Voldemort's soul

everything besides work and family is escapist shit you dumb fuck.

You mean why did that joke rowling create fake tension.
It's the way she writes. She finds these things after and saying they were on purpose. Most of the time it backfires (see black hermione and the snake in the firsf movie is nagini)

Legitimately really made me think

Because Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>tfw get placed in hufflepuff with the other abnormies

Don't be a retard. When writing the first book jk rowling had no idea about horcruxes

t. fucking retard

I know it's probably not the actual intention, but it was really the first thing I thought when I rewatched the movies, knowing Harry was one horcrux

Even as a kid I assumed this. The potential for Slytherin was there but the sorting hat's mind was made up from the start. It was just thinking out loud.

>twain
>shit-tier

lol

>blood meridian nowhere to be found

i'd say fuck that list, but there are some good works on it, it's just the tiers themselves are like some entry level retard put them together, that you saved and agreed with it says a lot about you

but yeah, harry potter is garbage not unlike it's author, and king is merely junk fiction

Like clockwork.

I always thought the hat saw that he was best fit for slytherin (one reason is speaking parseltongue) but he wanted to be Gryffindor like his parents/new friends. Remember that he was new to magic, and from slytherin he only knew malfoy

Slytherin was the house of over achievers and students who go on to do great things. Potter's personality, though suppressed from being raised with the Dursleys, was equivalent to the SLYTHERIN value system.

Yet Harry wanted nothing to do with the members of Slytherin whom he met and quickly disliked.

Yet the sorting Hat did make the correct initial choice of Slytherin but was overruled by Harry's wishful thinking about Gryffindor.

Harry would've been great no matter what House he was placed in tho.

Slytherins pushed the envelope; they made magic evolve and grow. They were raw power, unadulterated intellect and cunning, they were and are masters of magic on a primal level.

Harry had that potential, the Hat was the test. Harry failed, and chose safety, glamour and boundaries.

>harry
>great

He had good fortune in friendships. He hardly does anything himself.

Why is there a whole house full of evil inbred assholes anyway.

The Houses were subjective. Slytherin didn't want nerds and heroes, he wanted the sort of wizard who would murder and rape their sister in the pursuit of power.

Because 'choices' and how they make you who you are is a major theme in the books.

Actual reason - scar gave him a magic connection to Voldemort, meaning the hat mistook his evil for Harry's. Same reason Harry could speak to snakes.

Fanfic reason - Harry is an edgy badboy trying to be good but constantly drawn to evil for poorly defined reasons that are also why he is such an infallible badass who keeps beating people with far more power than himself. The hat is trying to tempt him with power to test his resolve, and his choosing Gryffindor just proves how awesome he is. He's basically Anakin Skywalker if Anakin hadn't been a dumbass.

nice argument

Because Gryffindor is the house of laid back underachieving slackers and that's exactly what Harry became. The Hat was right.

What a rebuttal

>coming to a harry potter thread to finally focus on something other than the prequel discoure
>whiny anakin strikes again

Had saw this memory and figured Harry was your average spoilt trust fund babby

But he could only speak Slytherin because he literally had a piece of voldemort lodged in his brain

In the books after voldemort dies he can't speak it anymore

The answer to OPs question is obviously that the hat senses Voldemort in him and gets confused

Tfw Voldemort closed Dudley in a snake's terrarium
I always knew he was a bad boy

>Gryffindor: chad/'good' people house
>Ravenclaw: beta nerd house
>Hufflepuff: good goy pleb house
>Slytherin: nazi/sociopath house

Is this about right?

Because if so, I can understand why so much bad shit happened at Hogwarts.

This. Slytherin is like a Ivy league School but Harry chose to go to the local University for the better school experience.

So if Harry was actually a horcrux, he was basically immortal right?

The only way to kill him would be with basilisk venom.

Why was Voldemort's snake in a zoo?

Depends what you do with your free time

Gryffindor - The good guys / Heroes

Ravenclaw - NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS

Slytherin - Assholes / Villains

Huflepuff -D, none of the above

>In the books after voldemort dies he can't speak it anymore
that is never stated in the book. thats something JK made up during a Q&A to pander to her autistic fanbase who needed questions answered. it may be true, its still not stated in the book.

Nah, those are the wrong stereotypes

All is tumblr

"why are you so upset user? are you a racist?"

>Gryffindor

Faggots and whiteknights

>Ravenclaw

DUMB nerds

>Huflepuff

Lukewarm water, absolutely disgusting

>Slytherin

Winners with actual ambitions

Heh.. you may disagree all you want.. I'm still right.. careful what you say to me.. my snub-nose katana will grant you your deathwish should you insult me..

I mean if Harry couldn't speak parseltongue, only voldy's horcrux could, then it was really voldemort who talked to that snake in TSS who eventually switched places with dudley

DID ANY OF YOU EVEN WATCH THE FILM

HE WAS FUCKING RELATED TO SALAZAR SLYTHERIN

Fuck, Marry Kill, Sell ?

Why are you such a terrible author??

>HE WAS FUCKING RELATED TO SALAZAR SLYTHERIN

I thought the house was called Slytherin?

>posting the kiddie covers

Nice argument

slytherin has boolean values. you are either full slytherin or not slytherin

gryffindor has some undefined way to measure courage. obviously there is no upper limit to how brave you can be so harry's courage value will never be "1". it's probably like 0.8 or 0.9 because harry is prepared to face death at a couple points in the story

so while harry's slytherin value is "1" his gryffindor value is less than that. he is more fit to be in slytherin so that's what the hat recommends him into

HO LEE SHIT DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE SECOND FILM OR THE LAST FILM WHERE THEY DO A GIANT RECAP AND EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS RELATED DISTANTLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your broken caps lock key is not in and of itself evidence

Why didn't they remove slytherin? It bred evil. Nearly all the death eaters came from slytherin.

I think you're thinking of Voldemort, not Harry you spastic reeing faggot.

Its in the new shitty play. I know she didnt write it or have anything to do with it apart from cashing her cheques, but I guess it's canon now

why didn't fanfag just kill himself lads?

>if something is a problem, remove it

See this is why you'd be a Slytherin. The other Houses wouldn't consider excision as an appropriate decision when faced with opposing values

THEY WERE BOTH RELATIVES, HARRY IS MORE DISTANT IT WAS A MASSIVE GOD DAMN INTEGRAL PART TO THE STORY

LITERALLY GOOGLE

>Harry Potter and the Dubs GET

Weird name for a book but w/e

No... In the second film it's revealed that he's related to Godric Gryffindor, that's why he can summon his sword from the sorting hat that when Fawkes brings it.

he's a mudblood he could be related to anyone it wouldn't matter

You're literally wrong.

Harry and tom riddle were not related in the slightest

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Salazar_Slytherin

LITERALLY READ THE BOOKS PLEB

Did something every good came from slytherin? Seems like everyone is a bully and destined to be a death eater.

>simple vocabulary
>straight-forward prose
>lack of ambiguity
>inability to let the reader interpret anything on their own
>childish sense of morality
>characters who can instantly be recognized as "bad" or "good" simply by their name
>lack of themes
>over-reliance on the whole "adults r stoopid, am i rite?" motif
>inability to do anything but coddle the reader and provide them with a petty sense of escapism

Thats that makes your books a childrens series you big breasted slut

Who's a mudblood? What are you even talking about, Harry is a half blood

Nah they are actually very distantly related

Rowling confirmed that herself IIRC

>Harry is very distantly related to Salazar Slytherin, but is not a descendant of him, as Voldemort is descended from Slytherin and the second Peverell brother, while Harry is a descendant of the third.

Well gee, that piece of "Trivia" on harrypotterwiki that exists solely on Slytherin's harrypotterwiki page and has no reference is pretty damn convincing.

As opposed to his mystical connection to Voldemort, which is referenced in both the books and films and is outright stated as the reason he is so Slytherin oriented despite being a goody.

YES THEY WERE

>Through the Peverell family, Harry and Voldemort are distantly related, as the House of Gaunt descended from Ignotus's brother Cadmus Peverell, who passed the Resurrection Stone to his descendants in a signet ring.

YALL ARE FUCKIN WRONG

I'd kill slytherin Hermione so she wouldn't seek revenge on me for not marrying her. The Ravenclaw one would be smart enough to get out of slavery so I'd sell her.
I fuck Gryffindor Hermione and boom I have a perfect blonde wife who I can fuck not just once and who loves to cook for me and smokes joints with me.

>LITERALLY READ THE BOOKS PLEB
don't do this
they are worse than twilights

why were Luna and Neville in gryffindor

>Harry is a half blood
But both his parents were magical

Luna's in ravenclaw
Neville demonstrates bravery several times throughout the books even if he is a beta

Why is Hermione white in these pictures?

Neville stodd up to Harry Fucking Potter in book one when everyone still thought he was magical Jesus. That takes balls man.

Then in the last book he took over as leader of the Great Rebellion in Hogwarts after Harry, Ron & Hermione went on their horrifying camping holiday

because they have no personality

do you do volunteer work?

They were related, it's the only reason Harry became a horcrux to begin with. You can only turn things related or close to your into horcruxes, that's why Voldermort's soul attached itself to harry.

If Voldermort could simply attach his soul to anything, he wouldn't even need horcruxes to begin with, he would simply possess a rock every time he died.

>he's right but i don't want him to be so I'm gonna make it look like he signed his name as "fucking retard". That'll show him m xDDDD

Because Rowling is a hack and it's a damn shame because Hogwarts could've been a very interesting world.

It's a kiddie book lol

Slytherin would have made him a good wizard, he would have been great. He still kills Voldemort, and he's certainly powerful, but because he was in slack-it-off "muh courage" Gryfindor he never achieved his full potential.

But of course Slytherin is always portrayed as psycopathic Nazis so it's hard to tell.

He's right you know.
Both are the descendants of the three brothers who defeated death from the deathly hallows story. There are literally two movies about this plot unfolding

>It's a kiddie book lol

Tell that to Japan

wait a second here

why is there a /lit/ thread on Cred Forums?

Nope, only movies here

Now move along citizen

>implying odran can even argue
dude 27 years old hanging out with 14 year old tumblr gurls on the internet lmao

That's irrelevant.

Blood purity is about exactly that, purity. Lilly potter was a mudblood, she cannot have a son who is suddenly pure blood

Lily was reognised as a master of transfiguration

Surely she could adjust her DNA to make herself pureblood

Like Ravena Ravenclaw's Diadem or Hufflepuffs ring or whatever it was? Voldemort has no connection to them at all, he only chose them because he wanted one from each house founder or some shit

Voldemort was related to all three user

Even so, what others think is what matters.

Obviously not, because the Death Eaters followed Voldemort despite him being a half n half

Is there anyone he isn't related to? Why doesn't he just use a rock he found at Hogwarts and say his great great great gran walked past it once?

why are you even here if you didn't read the books or at least the wiki

He literally changed his name because he didn't want anyone to know his father was a dirty muggle

It wasn't widespread that he was half until after he died

>Is there anyone he isn't related to?

Godric Gryffindor, hence why the sword killed the basilisk

Tell that to people with more knowledge in books than you

Harry Potter and the Quirky Selfies

because he was also into heirlooms and grandiose and shit

you do realize that it's a book for children right?

>muh slytherin are bullies meme
You faggots forget what Harry's dad and his gang used to do to Snape

Harry's dad was a war hero

Literally every Slytherin except Snape was a murderous, racist psychopath

because this is Cred Forums and not /lit/. why are you here? did /lit/ hurt your feelings for not having taste wtf

it was just banter and snape clearly could not handle it

absolutely not a LAD

>poor orphan boy finds out there's a magic castle with magic people
>discovers he's the descendant of great people widely recognised

Am I talking about Harry or Voldemort?

But was it really necessary for them to take turns raping Snape in front of the entire class, all while mocking his oily girly hair and frail feminine body, then polymorph him into a girl and throw him into the centaurs' territory?

Pottery

If Rowling hadn't been such a hack there could have been a pretty sweet parallel narrative. I'm thinking godfather 2 style but for kids

Is this spaghetti or vermicelli?

Like she confirmed that Hermione isn't white?

you do realize childrens literature can be good right?

Nobody ever said Herione was white. Not her in the books, not the writers in the movie, not the artists doing the official book cover art.

Stop being so goddamn racist.

But he's distantly related to Harry though Slytherin and Harry is related to gryffindir

Have you ever seen a family tree?

Harry and Voldemort are related to Slytherin - this is through Harry's father's side

Harry's mother is a descendent of Gryffindor.

The only way Voldemort is related to Gryffindor is by some labyrinth connection via Harry. That's not how families work

>big breasted slut
Now you got my attention.
Go on user.

It's how relatives work, not blood relatives

Slughorn wasn't

Harry's kid isn't and neither is Draco's kid

there are a few bit slytherin characters that are pretty chill too

(you)

So by that logic I'm related to Obama and Ghengis Khan because if you go back and across far enough everyone is related to everyone?

what happens if you shit in the hat?

It sorts you to be a teacher

problem is that Slytherin contains a disproportionate number of dickheads, has the reputation of being dickhead central and was led by the supreme lord of deckheads
as a direct result even among decent kids it would automatically cause them to develop dickhead tendencies

that would imply rowling was a good writer though

You work for Hagrid as chief squid-inseminator

Dumbledore literally told Harry after this scene the gay chooses what it thinks is best. So it was just fucking with him.

Why was the sorting hat the only talking... thing?

>fappy potter

>gay
>hat
I know it's probably a typo but it's fucking hilarious

Hey we germans created the idea of selfies.
German artist Albrecht Dürer made several self portraits. He kinda invented the selfie.

why does every country have its own cover?

cultural differences

It's good marketing.

it doesnt like people shitting in it

Even if we took this sentence from the Harry potter wiki with no referencing as fact, your initial point is still retarded as fuck capsanon.
You claim that the sorting hat wanted to put Harry in Slytherin because he was distantly related to Salazar, but he's a fucking DIRECT DESCENDANT of Gryffindor. Why would the hat not choose Gryffindor instead of Slytherin?

Easier to sell to low IQs that want to collect

>not green eyes, black hair
>not blond hair, blue eyes

>that subtle smile edit

Like these covers. Even the faces reminds me of anna anaconda.

Literally yes

This is why the revelation that Harry is a distant relative of Slytherin is pants on head retarded. Because fucking everyone in the wizarding world probably is at this point

Yes, because a scared 13 year old could never be described as having a white face during a moment of intense fear

Do you think Hufflepuff has the highest suicide rate among males at Hogwarts?

not a negroid one, no. they are referred to as "light skinned" among members of their tribe

Read more books, red
This is how it goes for someone is spooked in literature

Did it ever occur to you that your definition of 'related' was overly-broad, rather than everyone else on Earth's definition being overly-narrow and useful in order to determine actual lines of decedents besides "literally everyone who does and ever lived"?

I don't think the fucking MAGIC SCHOOL has any suicides

Even if some truly traumatic shit happens to one of the kids they can just magic away the memory

>not being in Huff Le Puff, the dankest house

420 blaze it Potter

The founder/creator of the house last name was Slytherin, same with the rest of the houses

It's obviously because she's scared

If niggers turned white when they were scared then the police wouldn't know to shoot them

checkmate, atheists

did she just see a nigger?

Why are they all hot? It's so unrealistic.

Hufflepuffs have absolutely no expectations on them. They probably have the lowest of the three and all leave with lifelong friends and school sweethearts because logically they must make up 75% of the school (and therefore national) population.

If anything Gryffindor's unreal expectations on non-protaganist members are unbearable and would result in suicide for failing a test or accidentally giving into temptation and smoking pixie-stick (slang for Wizard Marijuana)

>laid back underachieving slackers
Then why was Hermione there?

>implying anyone can overcome the shame of being in Hufflepuff

Imagine how much your father would resent you on the xmas break. Especially if the neighbours accidentally catch you as you go up the driveway.

>oh this is my son... he's in... [sighs] Hufflepoof, I mean Hufflepuff

Being related or not is a difference of type, not of degrees user. At what point would you draw a line and say 'im no longer related to any of this branch of the tree because it's too long ago'

Bong police don't carry guns. Haven't you seen the videos of 10 of them being chased by a guy with a butter knife?

So you and I are related because we both share the same primordial ooze / both come from Adam and Eve?

She's really a Ravenclaw but wanted Gryffindor like Harry. She wanted to be a big fish in a small pond and stand out where in Ravenclaw she would've been average.

"I'll take all the rest"

The vast majority of Wizards and Witches who go through Hogwarts are Hufflepuffs.

Technically yes

I feel like this is just turning into an argument on semantics

Have a nice evening user

>I feel like this is just turning into an argument on semantics

This argument is based on your belief that every relationship is incest because everyone on earth is related.

>Have a nice evening user

Enjoy marrying your 900th cousin, 300 timess removed some day

Thank you for explaining it in a way my Autismo mind can understand

And yet even with their numbers, they lose every year to the Chads. They're losers.

Cedric's dad was proud as fuck of his son

Basically. She's the attention whore student who would rather stay in a dumb public school and make straight As instead of going to the private school and make Bs & Cs

Why wasn't there any ever real dynamic between the houses?

There was just the good guys (Hogwarts), the bad guys (Slytherin), and everybody else (Huffle,Raven). There was no balance or dynamic. Just the good the bad and the ignored.

>Rowling's power-fantasy where the beautiful, heroic chads utterly demolish the hard-working nice guys sits completely fine with me

Fuck off user

6,7,10,11,12,15,17,19 are the good ones.

How do you think 99% of species survive and reproduce?

Incest is a human construct user. Do you think homo erectus weren't fucking their sisters?

Hufflepuff's head teacher cares about fairness of the competition and is literally the only one to do so.
Slytherin and Griffindor both have a bunch of teachers blatantly supporting their favorites, as a result they always come ahead.
Slytherin is just flat out "winning first" and Griffindor is a hypocritical "its okay for us to cheat as long as we use it to beat Slytherin"

There are several nice cover. But some meh too.
thx user for the compilation.

>evolution theory in a world where you can revive the dead

ok user

virtually all animals have built in mechanics to prevent incest, our ancestors being no different in this regard

Whatever hufflepoofs, enjoy your time at Hogwarts knowing Hufflepuff women want that BGC.

reminder that harry got cucked by a hufflepuff

with 3 i meant
>is this a chick flick softporn book?

As awful as being in Hufflepuff is, there are certain things that are worse.

you have good taste user.

how the fuck is family not escapist?

first of: that's been disproven for years now
secondly: learn about genetic bottlenecking

>2005

Last I heard it was some sort of primordial eve whose mutation in the womb let to her being born the first homo sapien

>that's been disproven
Except not.

So if I picked two random people, I could always return them to the same ancestor

?

If records went back to before any form of writing or civilisation, sure why not

I'd like to remind you what this thread actually started as

Y'all retarded

does anyone have that sorting hat pepe?

except it has, we've still not had a y-chromosome convergence that applies to all of humanity

we do know at one point humanity was reduced to a few thousand adult individuals but at no point were they resorting to systematic incest

found it

Proof?

Also, not definitive.

lmao at the great gatsgay in god-tier and Twain and Carroll in shit. Bait or shit taste user, either way you suck.

Is the stretching the legs thing evev true? I read the first Harry Potter book when it came out but I didn't read the others because the first one bored me to tears, but I don't remember that phrase being used so often.

>slytherin has boolean values. you are either full slytherin or not slytherin

There is no evidence for that at all. So [citation needed].

Imagine removing her robes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster wouldnt think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just amazing. Spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

You lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

You'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

gross

Rowling doesn't write good books. What makes you think she actually used a literary device this one time?

Dat projection. Protip: never try to write you will just embarrass yourselves.

The hat knew Harry was trans and that Slytherin would be more accepting of his transition.

Never speak to me or my wife's son ever again

she didn't say Herminone is black, she said its not a big deal if a black girl plays her in a fucking play

Maybe the sorting hat was Voldemort's 9th Horcrux?

>wife's son
>not your son

Nice going, why even bring it up though? Attention whore? Masochistic?

Slytherin was actually cool unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He speaks parseltongue.

He can read into Voldemort's mind and conversely.

He was a horcruxe : part of the soul of Salazar Slytherin's offspring.

Question: if dumbledore was already collecting Horcruxes, what was the point of getting Slughorn's memory?

lmao

Daily reminder that a "horcrux" is just Rowling's SJW-washed term for a "phylactery" (which has jewish connotations) and Voldemort is actually a lich.

In universe:
Dumblydore wanting confirmation on the number
Dumblydore playing mindgames with Harry.

For the Lich King!

this is a porn parody isn't it

>Voldemort is actually a lich.
FYI: There is a special place in hell for autists who play the definition-game about made-up shit. There definitions are wrong for eternity, mostly.

I don't know Russian, so I have no idea

because it's literally the best pasta ever and gets so many bites every single time

RIP quentin

>the italian covers
nostalgia overload

How many little British girls do you know that are black and have long brown hair you fucking muppet

>i feel nostalgic

jesus that's painful to watch

I personally would be bored as fuck if I read anything that wasn't in "shit" tier

troll chart

Should I?

no

Even worse than wearing a graphic tee you fucking manchild

it's a meme you dip

If for some insane reason you were to get a HP letterman get Gryffindor.

Is the obvious answer

>Can you believe this shit?

The first then, kk.

>Official art by Rowling is white
>Book describes her as white
>Approves white actress to play her
>white in all video games
>white in pottermore

She's white

Only time i would wear it is for a Halloween party

its a perception check , duh. he had to make his own choice because he wills to rule his fate not to let it just be.

and white ugh

The fuck is the black guy even holding

It was kinda lampshaded by Cedric (how everyone gets salty at Harry for stealing 'Puff's only shot at glory) and Luna (becomes an important character whose eccentricity would be hard not to notice unless you gave 0 fucks about the Raven group)

The snake thing is a meme, Rowling never actually said that.
She did imply Dumbledore's brother likes to fuck goats though.

Why would he be so strongly against getting in Slytherin anyway? He is a literal fish out of water, he knows nothing about the school and the wizard world.

>nobody gets shot
>no riots

It was to show he had good principles. He chose being a good person over being a great wizard.

well done well done hat

>being ambitious means you are not a good person

wew lad

Basic liberal leftist values.

>appeasing shitskins
>getting cucked six ways from Sunday
>living in Europe

HOWEVER

>Implying living in Europe is a bad thing
I feel sorry for you

I do get the no-guns argument, but why their cops don't even carry a taser?

Which should i get Cred Forums?

>be european
>pay 50% income tax
>live in a majority muslim neighborhood thanks to refugees
>wife gets raped
>media blames government
>daughter gets raped
>media blames far-right
>police show up to arrest the rapist
>he doesn't open the door
>police have to wait outside politely until he walks out
>can't arrest him forgot to bring the translator
>his case is dismissed and the officers are fired for racism

>you don't want to be taken seriously

delet

All of his new "friends" at that point kept talkin crap about the Slytherin house and the only Slytherin he knew by then was Malfoy and he didn't like him.

>slytherin has the aesthetics
>the connections
>the lack of moralfaggotry
>he can even speak snek
>pure qt grills
>declines it all because he met a ginger autist on the train

BRAVO NOLAN

Don't for your own sake unless you're under 15

Why did Slytherin have all the best looking grills?

>Gryffindor is a half-nig

Hahaha no I don't think so.

Because they don't.

Fuck that, get a scorpion jacket instead,

Literally looks like Malfoy.