The Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake

Anyone excited for this? I mean, casting her as Frank-N-Furter doesn't make much of a sense for the story.
THEY FUCKING DROPPED TIM CURRY AS DR. EVERETT BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET UP OF THAT WHEELCHAIR, JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=outmDIi29Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=H6OO6SWv5JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That and he's old, besides he's doing the narration.

rocky horror is literally the gayest shit on earth. who gives a fuck

you dont like gay shit? what are you a faggot?

>I mean, casting her as Frank-N-Furter doesn't make much of a sense for the story.

>her

Curry is not doing well, it's probably for the best.

Typecast as a tranny.

OK! She'll win an Emmy next year.

Link btw

youtube.com/watch?v=outmDIi29Bo

>Complaining about gay shit
>Posting on Cred Forums of all places
HA

I've never seen the original, I just like to read in on people's thoughts so I can laugh at people going, "But Laverne Cox is a woman?? Not a man pretending to be a woman?" Even though Laverne Cox is a man pretending to be a woman.

i've never seen the original so i don't know how to react to this

In the original, Tim Curry was a transvestite, he makes that really clear in his theme song, now, putting a transexual in his role doesn't make much of a sense.

transvestite > transexual

I do take some issue with casting a trans woman in the role of a transvestite dude. Do people just think Frank was a tranny now or what?

I guess they originally asked Adam Lambert to be Frank (which would have been great, really) but even he thought Frank was supposed to be trans so suggested Laverne Cox.

Fucking gays these days don't know their goddamn terminology.

Ok gayboi

>I guess they originally asked Adam Lambert to be Frank (which would have been great, really) but even he thought Frank was supposed to be trans so suggested Laverne Cox.

What the fuck? Is that retard serious?

>her

Yeah he said something about it being wrong being a cis man playing a trans character in 2016. Whatever. That's fair. Frank isn't trans tho.

He's playing Eddie instead.

A transvestite isn't trans though, wtf

>nigger doctor

muh diversity kikes

its shit

I'd watch it for her, and just for her.

He's a Transvestite from Tansexual Transylvania. If we're going into specifics, anyway.

Looks so polished and high budget. Takes the cult-charm out of it.

Honestly the Glee-like clean, overproduced pop sound in all the songs bothers me more than the cast.

Yeah, that too. Just looks lazy all around. Seems like it will be shot for shot rather than doing their own thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6OO6SWv5JY

man susan sarandon was so hot in the original.

>the entire appeal of the original film is it's pure unfiltered raunch and degeneracy
>the remake is a word for word remake except most of the raunch and degeneracy is cut out since it's gonna be shown on a major TV network
This is the stupidest fucking remake of all time.

The original is tame as fuck by today's standards. You could show it on broadcast TV with almost no editing.

>Yeah he said something about it being wrong being a cis man playing a trans character in 2016.
>It's wrong for a cis actor to act as something they aren't

Well, guess we can ban all the gay actors from acting as straight characters then too.

>getting excited for remakes

But then there wouldn't be anything left

>Fran-N-Furter isn't a transvestite

Fuck that.

>casting *her* as Frank-N-Furter
why do they *have* to ruin everything with this idiocy???

this looks a little soulless and boring but i found the original to be unwatchable camp trash. i'd only watch to perv over Victoria Justice

I want to know why the drag queen community isn't up in arms.

they are busy fisting each other probably

It's drag race season, nobody give a fuck about a shitty tv remake.