I'm ready. Are you?

I'm ready for the inevitable Hot Topic sales

You can't stop greatness.

Fuck yeah I'm ready.

Yea I saw the first movie at least 5 times by now. Ready for this and the Harley solo movie.

Christopher Nolan is rolling in his future grave.

Kill yourselves

how can you even ironically praise this shit

it was literally the worst capeshit since Catwoman

Hot Topic Squad 2

Well he's only got one take to get it right.

As for SS2, I hope they can get a better writer.

We know who ((YOU)) are....Mar......

As a future psychiatrist, films which portray evil as cool I think will largely have a negative impact on society as a whole

Alot of people who enjoy this type of stuff say it doesn't influence the people who watch it

Now I don't cosplay myself but I've seen a massive rise over the summer of people trying to cosplay as these characters which is a little disturbing since cosplay is usually a small reflection of the person cosplaying

Of coursh

>Alot

Im ready for 2 hours of music videos again

meh. not interested in bawwww-muh-family chich flicks. i'm not a soap-opera fangirl.

Can't wait to pirate the movie and make fun of it desu.

Memes aside, I hope we get actual villains in the sequel. I was hyped for Suicide Squad so we could finally have a supervillain movie, and aside from one or two mentions of them being bad guys, they didn't act like villains.

>the worst capeshit

user...

fucking this. they were bawwwwwing-yuh-muh-family all over the place like effeminate fanboys of whatever bawwww-show effeminate fanboys watch these days.

youre still watching it. Literally worst than actually liking it.

Yes, alot.

>worst than

Anyway, no. Watching a bad movie for camp value is not worse than watching a bad movie and actually enjoying it because you're a pleb.

It was the best of the year. Kill yourself.

It was the absolute worst of the year by far. Kill yourself.

Kill yourself, Marvelcuck.

You were just too stupid to understand it. You probably didn't notice when Harley was given the phone like the RLM guys. Only people too stupid to follow it didn't like it.

Nah see that would imply that I think civil war is better than bvs, which I don't. But I do think that both of those movies were miles beyond this pile of shit. At the very least they were competent movies. Bvs>Civil war>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skwad. Ss was a disaster in everything from production to final product.

Lol.

Better than Batman v Superman.

That's about as much praise as I'm willing to give SS.

You can dislike the film because you were too stupid to understand it. But objectively, it was the best cape film of the year.

"No"

>muh company wars
You seriously need to destroy your weak bloodline for condoning this shit.

>that fake ass 2 on it

apply yourself

SS made Batman v Superman look like Citizen Kane in comparison.

"Yes"

No user. You can't just post meme and buzzwords and expect people to take you seriously.

I haven't posted any memes or buzzwords.

Hopefully DC doesn't get scared by whatever successful Marvel movie comes out before it and forces the director to change everything again.

Of course I am. And for the Harley movie.

Fuck yeah I'm ready.
Fuck the Justice League movie, fuck Wonder Woman, Fuck Flash, Fuck Cyborg, fuck Aquaman.

Just give me the Batman solo film, Suicide Squad 2, and the Harley spin-off.
I need more movies with the DC villains and less focus on the superheros (besides Batman).

>you just don't understand

Meme.

>objectively used incorrectly

Buzzword just like "literally" has become.

Keep trying.

How is "you just don't understand" a meme? Just like you RLM, just didn't understand how Harley got the phone, because they're stupid, like I'm guessing you. Sometimes people literally just don't understand. It's not a meme.

Ignore his idiocy, user. You're being le epic rused by responding to it.

No Enchantress no sell

I'm moderately interested in JL but I don't really care about the rest. Batfleck, SS2 and Harley for me too.

yes

I honestly dont even remember anything that happens in the movie. What the fuck is up with these superhero movies, I watch them, think they were enjoyable, then a few days later cannot recount anything from them and have no desire to revisit them despite this. Does anyone actually watch these movies more than once?

Yeah I mean I'll still see JL because Batman will be in it, but I don't care about all the others solo movies.

It's a meme because it's a common phrase used to troll people who criticize a movie when the defendant knows full well there is nothing to understand.

There is no deep hidden meaning to SS, there is nothing to understand. And because some hack reviewers missed a scene that was significant to the plot, you're comparing every critic of the movie to them in a desperate attempt to push the idea that the movie was good and people just didn't understand or weren't paying attention. It's low level bait casted by low I.Q. shit posters.

If you at least tried to hide the scent of your bait I might have taken you seriously. If you got me on the hook I might have even posted my youtube account showing the comment calling rlm retards for sleeping through the cell phone scene.

But you're not even trying, you're just shit posting with meme and buzzwords, and now same gagging on top of that. So I will continue to call things as I see them, you shit posting buffoon.

Lol nice try tho

It's okay. user you don't understand

I flat out refuse to see anything without Batman, Superman or Batman's villains

Well, that's it, you've convinced me. Can't argue with that. SS is great and I can't believe it took this long for me to see the light.

OMG!!

Please explain why SS isn't a mess.

((YOU)) are one crazy Marvel fan!!!

Again, it's not a meme. Sometimes people just don't understand. When you were in Pre-K and you didn't understand 1+1=2, was that a meme? No you just literally didn't understand. Same here. You don't understand. You need to get off the internet if you equate everything to a meme.

Because you don't understand it. RetardLetterMedia missed a blatantly obvious scene and then criticized it, which in turn makes all of their criticisms as well as the criticisms of any other naysayers invalid. Objectively and literally. Why should I explain how good it was before you explain how bad it was even though we all already know why?

Saying you just don't understand as a defence when there is indeed nothing to understand is in fact a meme on this board. You know this. You're just late to the party and trying to fit in. Partys already over and the keg is dry, nobody cares about the half a 6pack you brought.

What don't I understand? If you can't explain what the film is attempting to convey it sounds like you also don't understand it.

A meme is a joke that is repeated again and again. This is not a joke. You don't understand literally.

HAHAHAHAH...Are you serious?

I'm not talking about the phone scene, I saw the phone. I'm not the one that brought up RLM.

What don't I understand? Is it the confused tone, the bad writing, the uninspired choices of pop music, the fact that half of the characters were barely in the movie, the fact that executive meddling turned what could have been a coherent, decent action movie into a poorly edited mess? What do you get that I don't?

>What don't I understand?

Wow, how about blatantly obvious sarcasm for starters? Or maybe how to read a full post before replying to it? Dumbasess like you make the SS defenders look good.

So I was thinking.
Are we gonna get another edited PG-13 Suicide Squad sequel?
The movie was still fun to watch, but reading all the cut scenes and character development leaves me wanting for me.
I really wish they'd stick to an R-Rating for the sequel.
What info do we even have so far about this supposed sequel?

You literally don't understand what a meme is apparently. Not all meme are jokes you retard.

You just don't understand is a valid statement in some contexts, but it's become a meme/buzzword on this board and you're either new or retarded if you genuinely think otherwise.

You can catch the phone scene and still say that the movie didn't work.

it's already announced?
and made a poster for it?

See
Jesus Christmas how could anyone with a brain read that post and take it seriously. Clearly mocking the "u dunt understand" retards in the thread you idiots.

>What info do we even have so far about this supposed sequel?
Absolutely nothing other than that some actors (Margot, Jared, Viola Davis) have contracts for at least three movies.

No this is not a meme. Get off the internet and realize that not everything is a meme.

U niggas serious or what?

Yes it is a meme. Unless you can point out some hidden meaning of the movie that went over peoples heads, it's an empty buzzword, commonly used to get a rise out of others. Such use of buzzwords is a common meme on this board. And stop projecting your Internet addiction on to us.

No this is not a meme. Why do I have to keep repeating that.

Because you fail to realize that it is indeed a meme, likely due to your lack of attention span.

Can you guys shut the fuck up about memes and start fucking discussing the fucking movie, you stupid fucking fuckers?

Look when someone says something you don't like, you can't just call it a meme and be done with it. You need to actually confront what they say.

mankind is introduced to the kino squad

My man Jared and Ben looking cozy back there.

>Ben, I need to speak to you about this kino situation

Lrn2nglsh

I just want to see them together on screen.

What are you even talking about. Go back to facebook.

(You)#
Look when someone says something you don't like, you can't just say "you don't understand" and be done with it. You have to actually present a counter argument or explain what there is to misunderstand.

The movie is a jumbled mess with poor pacing and some of the worst editing ever on the big screen. 80% of the characters have no development or backstory. The main attraction was mostly cut from the movie. The movie was in development hell and it shows. It plays like a edgy soft R film that was hacked up and recut into a pg13 "we want the marvel audience" flick full off upbeat music and witty dialogue, because that's exactly what it was. The movie was hot garbage. Nothing to misunderstand. Keep memein though champ.

Maybe you should. Nothing wrong with spelling it without the space. English evolves, as it always has.

This was pretty funny to read. A great example of how even the most common overdone tropes can be made to look deep and meaningful through the magical beauty of how you present them with your words.

What's left to discuss?

Hell yeah I'm ready.

incase nobody has said it yet;

>2icide Squad

They will probably do this.

IT'S JUST A MEME...RIGHT GUYS?

That is soooo shit op

Was there a single redeemable feature about this film?

Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:03:43 No.74584036▶Look when someone says something you don't like, you can't just call it a meme and be done with it. You need to actually confront what they say.
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:04:02 No.74584045▶File: 1470374949071.png (672 KB, 1356x2124)
672 KB
mankind is introduced to the kino squad
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:11:29 No.74584299▶My man Jared and Ben looking cozy back there.
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:12:50 No.74584356▶>Ben, I need to speak to you about this kino situation
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:13:29 No.74584383▶Lrn2nglsh
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:19:53 No.74584597▶
File: just a few thrusts.png (1.28 MB, 852x801)
1.28 MB
I just want to see them together on screen.
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:27:56 No.74584880▶
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080)
80 KB
What are you even talking about. Go back to facebook.
>>
Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:31:33 No.74584988▶
(You)#
Look when someone says something you don't like, you can't just say "you don't

Will the best 2 boys be back?

Fuck yes I'm ready. I hope Boomer's back.

I hope like hell that based cholo is back somehow. We never saw a body, after all.

I had dream that Slipknot is in the sequel and Waller saying he's supposed to be dead and had his head blown off. Slipknot denies it and has a bigger role in the sequel.

The Slipper can climb anything. Even the gates of Hell.

>ready to not watch a mediocre film whose target audience is average people (dumbfucks)

yep

>ready for a world of dumbfucks

fuck this gay earth

He was a serial rapist.

Nobody's perfect.

Doesn't change the fact Slipknot can climb anything.

>what are we, some kinda suicide squad 2?

heres the real leak

That's the most autistic conversation I ever read between two people.

No. The first one was shit.

Glaring plotholes towards the end of the film and it was really meme, but I'd like to see a sequel.

I liked Harley and Jokers portrayal.

I wanna see more Robbie and Leto chemistry in the upcoming films.