/rlmg/ Red Letter Media General: Jay Edition

where can I find prime boipuccy like Jay?

I miss ugly Jay

what the fuck is this and why is there so many threads about it

How can you go from this...

to THIS?

it's his sexy transformation. only jay know the secret.

is it me or does every single person on rlm seriously need to work out? they are either fat or skeleton arm

hang out under bridges in la and he'll come to you.

You mean a little native american place called the manhole?

I can't seem to find Jay on Grindr.

I think he might not be gay.

Just heard about Rich Evans. RIP.

Kind of disappointing he went back to playing the beta after almost making Mike cry in the Blair Witch Project Re:View.

>Jay: I hate thing
>Mike: I really liked thing for no good reason
>Jay: well ok i guess thing wasn't so bad

so is the plinkett TFA review coming out soon or what?

But does he have a BWC?

Don't let his boyish charm fool you. Jay is a haggard old homeless woman.

I heard tomorrow

Jay is so hot that cops got him on the hotboi wanted list hotter than hot pants wearing homodikes at a 40 degress C sweaty gay toilet fiesta.

niceme.me

i was being kinda serious

Based Rich 'Choke 'er with your poker' Evans

TFW in the next seven days we'll see the NX revealed, the end of Danganronpa 3, and the new Plinkett review

Literally braces, a haircut, and a beard.

Cred Forums get out

RIP Rich Evans

I bet rich will hate the NX

this fucking PreviouslyRecorded stream is insufferable
all they're doing is ignorantly shit talking a game they haven't even played because they're too incompetent to download a fucking patch.,

He unJUSTed himself. Why haven't you unJUSTed yourself Cred Forums?

>it's a user watches every pre rec stream despite not liking them solely so he can come to Cred Forums and bitch about it
Do you keep a journal with notes of every thing they say too, so you can bring up random anecdotes to bitch about in these threads?

>it's an user makes assumptions based on nothing
Wow, god forbid I notice they're playing a game I've played in the past before, and tune in only to see them spend 40 minutes downloading a patch while shit talking a game they haven't even started playing. I'm guessing you must be someone who sucked aidsmoby's cock for mod?

When did it all go so right

We all know the truth, user. Don't downplay your obsession.

Jay merely adopted the JUST. I was born in it, moulded by it.

Yeah they're shit gamers but meh

The last PreRec I watched was The Order 1886
and that was when I was drunk and the usual streamer I watch wasn't streaming
but have fun being wrong

How do you go from this...

He fell into a bag of Cheetos and never came out.

to THIS?

Don't forget the Ballers Season 2 Finale. You just know that shit's gonna be fly as fuck.

so rich just did jay's sexy transformation but in reverse? maybe he read the instructions wrong.

RIP Rich Evans

and Trump roasting Hillary

There are several great episodes of Previously Recorded. You should try some of the more recent episodes or check out their fun livestream!

This doesn't really work when we can literally see him on the Pre Rec stream right now.

I'm sorry you didn't like the Previously Recorded stream. Why not try out one of their YouTube reviews? They're a bit more concise and edited very well.

Only Pre Rec I've seen live was last week's because I kinda hoped for some good nine-eleven banter, of which there was very little but 'twas very good.

Stop spreading malicious lies about the late Rich Evans.

god i fucking WISH he was gay. I'd love to fuck his cute little ass while sucking off Mike's thick monster.

the best episodes for me are the police quest and space quest episodes. those are fun as hell to watch.

I didnt particularly agree with their assessment of Alien Isolation.

Why was Cred Forums to eager to believe that Mike has a huge penis?

There is absolutely no evidence to support this assertion, yet it has become a fact on Cred Forums.

slavs have big dicks

link?

Can't believe Rich did this...

He seemed so happy. Who knew he had such darkness within him. Mike pushed him too far and he snapped.

I feel sorry for Jacks kids...

t. Vladimir Szszszsceinzzein

Rest In Peace Rich Evans. RIP. He was a kind man.

do you even pre rec?

twitch tv/previouslyrecorded_live/profile

i disagree with their views on the banner saga. i think total biscuit has a much more accurate review of it.

they completely misunderstood the choices making a difference in that game. their view was more like mass effect that choice just change dialog which as they pointed out they dont. the choices made make a differences in other things, like what happens to your character along the way.

Who here Gay4Jay

This is not true.

I just heard the rumour that Rich Evans was murdered by Kopp's Frozen Custard. Is it true? RIP in peace. #richlivesmatter

Hey samefag, your shit sucks.

Did you guys hear about Rich?

I did! I heard there's some faggot on Cred Forums that keeps spamming an unfunny attempt at a meme about him dying.

No

Rich killed Jack and himself on the latest pre-rec livestream.

Mike came in blind drunk ranting at how Rich was "wasting his life playing that kike shit".

Rich tried to continue playing, but Mike continued throwing insults at him for the next 25 minutes.

Rich went for Mikes gun but it went off and hit Jack. Rich must have been overcome with guilt as he topped himself.

Truly tragic, the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer ruins yet more lives.

Oh my God this is a horrible end for RLM.

thanks

RIP Rich Evans. Many people don't know this but he is the one who literally built the Wheel of the Worst. The only thing better than his hands were his mouth. RIP "Rugged" Rich Evans.

The stream is literally "previously recorded". They shot this on Monday before Rich died. RIP

You can't fix true ugliness. Jay just had bad teeth and a bad haircut. I look like an autistic version of fucking Kramer.

Look, I know you won't believe this. But Rich Evans was a good friend of mine, and now he's dead. Pray your proper respects.

Shut the fuck up with your retarded attempt at a meme, faggot.

Look, check the Wisconsin Daily Star tomorrow, you will see hi obituary.

New episode of Mr. Plinkett: The Animated Series written and flash animated exclusively by AIDSMoby?

I used to have the links to those videos, but they got taken down by "copyright owners" on Youtube

I don't know why RLM tries to purge every reference to them...

He's just trying to get (You)'s, please stoooop.

those were animated by jack? all this time I thought those were some shitty fan-made crap that RLM liked enough to share on their website.

where were you when Rich Evens died?

I was at home drinking chocolate waste when phone ring

'Rich is kill'

no

and you???

Can you please respect the recently deceased?!?

Thanks I laughed loud enough that the neighbors heard me through the open windows

Yeah, I agree. The problem with Pre-Rec is that they seem to reach their conclusion straight away by saying something as basic as 'I hate it/Dont like it" or "I loved it/enjoyed it" then continue to rag on it without really giving any serious consideration to its pro's and con's. It is also that they do not seem to have much in terms of a difference in opinion, they all tend to agree with one another on almost all major points when evaluating a game as well as when it comes to reviewing movies. It seem's like the only time there is conflict is if Mike actually disagrees with one of them or if Rich just really hated a movie. Though this is a problem that is not in the new Re:View series as they are movies that Jay and Mike have typically developed well-formed opinions on.

Look the truth is, and here is the real unedited truth, Rich Evans. Mike agreed to give Rich Evans the Plinket review of TFA, because of how popular his portrayal of the character had become. On the condition that, Rich would parrot Mikes views on the movie no matter good or bad.

BUT. Rich Evens didn't like TFA. He hated it. But Mike liked it. Mike wanted to do a Plinkett review praising it, but Rich, Rich in all his honesty and all he had been through, he couldn't go through with it. He hated, He sees what Mike couldn't. So Mike said "Rich, you're off the project". And that was that.

Except now Rich Evans is dead.

i lold fuckin hard

Moustache and beard, easy.

>dat autistic fanfic

this is so sad ;_;

Rich will never die. He will out live you, and I .

All PreRec streams are insufferable unless Jay is in the studio and they're just mindlessly playing some shit while they talk about movies. Any time they actually try to focus or really play a game, it's cringeworthy and embarrassing.

I don't understand how anyone who claims video gaming as a hobby can be so ignorant and clueless when it comes to playing them. They're both horrible at anything that's not an indie platformer or an ancient RTS. And even then they're pretty bad.

The best example is probably the Sonic video. If you can't be good at Sonic the Hedgehog, a simple platformer mastered by millions of kids under ten years old upon release, you need to step back and evaluate putting your opinions regarding the medium on youtube.

I hate this fucking Rich poster that infested my thread.

>my thread
we need somewhere to mourn until the sticky happens

Rich Evans. As long as we keep Rich Evans in our memory, he can never die.

Now excuse me while I eat a n Pizza in Rich Evans memory.

I don't think I'll ever forget Rich Everett

Rich Evans. Rest in Peace.

Guarantee the Rich poster is the same fucking idiot.

Could it be Rich's ghost?

I guffawed