Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

See now this is just exploitation, like the Ghostbusters shit.

Movie's not even out yet and they're shamelessly using sick children to do promotions.

Fuck this gay marvel universe.

Don't blame Marvel, blame Disney.

If I pull that off, will he die?

Globalism was a mistake.

Globalism was a mistake.

Why does he wear the mask?

so you just posted every non-white person in the MCU or are all of these people going to be in the new spider man?

fucking Sony

can you faggots not come up with a new way of starting threads? holy shit this board is insufferable

>See now this is just exploitation, like the Ghostbusters shit.

Who cares if they're doing nice things for promotional reasons, they're still doing something to make sick kids happy.

How much of an aspie basement underdweller do you have to be for that to piss you off? What is wrong with you

No exactly globalism when 90% of the characters are black. Replacing white characters with black ones is a purely American thing.

No exactly globalism when 90% of the characters are black. Replacing white characters with black ones is a purely American thing.

Atleast half of them aren't in the movie

That's not Tugboat Maguire. So no.

I'm unironically in like with Tom Holland, but Tugboat is /ourguy/

I want to have sexual relations with Tom Holland

>Oh my God user that was incredible! You were amazing!

What's that little bald cunt's problem?

>Put on a mask you disgusting little nigger, I don't want to catch whatever is killing you
Jesus Christ Tom...

He wanted to see Tobey Maguire but he got stuck with guy he doesn't even know.

daily reminder we could've had based Asa instead of this high-pitched faggot

>I'm Spider-Man! They paid me to come see you, I bought a Porsche with all the money, that's how great my life is, and you're going to die soon hahaha! You stupid little cunt!
I honestly don't know how he got away with this. I mean this is just the tip of the iceberg, he was going around insulting kids and laughing at them, he brutally beat up several of them, and he suplexed one kid and he died!

Tom is infinitely better, I mean his voice alone makes me melt.

>"Why are you against Cap, Spidey?"
>"Because of what he did to the white race in the 1940s."

Woah. I mean, I get the Russos were trying to capture the spirit of the Raimiverse, but they went a little too far in doing that for the MCU.

:^)

why are they showing satan's horns

hot
too bad im a grill

Asa is to tall and too pretty to be Spider-Man

Peter is supposed be average as fuck, being FUARKING RIPPED BRAH aside

You must be crushed he's gay then.

Girls are into guy on guy like guys are into girl on girl

>tom holland
>average
he makes teen girls cream their panties on sight, how the fuck is he average

toby was the ideal spiderman because he really isn't that attractive. garfield and holland are bishies in comparison

i thought that was just a fake blind item thing

I always wondered about that.

Toby had a nice butt but the facial expressions he made ruined it

Ballet dancer, gymnast, actor, pretty camp, I'd honestly be shocked if he wasn't gay.

You cant compare this to the Ghostbusters shitshow. You had 4 women coming in costumes ti see this kids. Kids that probably never heard of ghostbusters.

Kids know about Spider-Man from cartoons and movies. Like another user said, as long as the kids had fun and smiled it doesnt matter why they did it because ultimately they made the kids happy.

At least this means I can pretend I have a chance

Yeah that's my line of thinking too.
Tempted to become a famous actor, work with him on a film and seduce him tbqh

I love this kid, but I'm terrified fame will devour him alive and turn him into something rancid like what happened to Justin Bieber.

If blind items are anything to go by, you're better off being a normal person. If half of them were true, closeted actors will do it with any guy they come across.

He still seems pretty based, just seems like a regular British lad having the time of his life. Envious as fuck honestly.

Then I'm in luck

Then he should have left the mask on.

No kid knows who this fag is.

Admit it, it's shameless promotion, nothing more.

I think Tom is aware of that judging by that sad, empty look in his eyes.

>he makes teen girls cream their panties on sight
I'm willing to believe that judging by the comments on his instagram, why are girls such psychos?

hasnt done anything yet
civil war cameo was cgi m8

>See now this is just exploitation, like the Ghostbusters shit.
Difference though. He's actually been Spider-Man in something.

They started pulling that shit before the movie was even out.

Is this genuinely the MCU Spiderman cast?

What exactly is going on here?

Good point... didn't notice that until I looked at the pics more closely.

I bet he enjoyed making those kids happy, he seems like such a wonderful guy, but it's obviously shameless promotion, and those pictures are always in poor taste, and he knows that.

Is he the cutest Spider-Man ever?