What does Cred Forums think of Mad Max: Road Fury?

What does Cred Forums think of Mad Max: Road Fury?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJE_-2T0CCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best action movie I've seen in years

Best action movie I have ever seen.

Best action movie ever crafted.

The detail in it is beyond most directors minds even.

unwatchable poop

Best action movie ever, and the fact that I browse Reddit is completely irrelevant to my opinion.

Best action movie I have ever seen.

I found the post-apocalyptic world fascinating.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJE_-2T0CCE

Probably the best action movie anyone's done since the silent era

The Road Warrior is better.

all that makeup hid boy's handsomousity can't fap

I liked it. I think Road Warrior is still the best Mad Max film but my reasons for that choice basically boil down to personal preference.

It was fun

>thinks keystone cops chasing around is great action

blithering idiot girl detected

faggot

*wave*

It was a no-brainer for all the technical Oscars.

It was mediocore.

Mediocre.

poop is watchable, imbecile. poop is unsmellable not unwatchable, cretin.

I think it would be better if they ran across a fucked up power plant which created giant spiders.

If you want to see stuff blowing up for two hours straight and don't care about a story or character development, then this is the movie for you. But I need a lot more out of a film.

Plot, dialogue, intelligence, subtlety, suspense, wit, chemistry and logic get tossed out the window in George Miller's fourth milking of this franchise.

A mindless, expensive B-movie that's more exhausting, tedious and nauseating than exhilarating.

>no-brainer

>wants talk-talk-talk in movies
>long-winded post

chatterbox homosexboy detected

>intelligence, logic
breh, everyone is crazy in Mad Max Land.

*tips fedora*

i saw a film critic giving his opinion on tv and he actually said "not enough talking" about a movie (not mad max can't remember title it was something that came out earlier this year). maybe i should say "she" because he/she was clearly camp gay the way he/she talked and swishing his/her wrist all over.

so you like to watch some poop dry? do you think poop it's watchable?

>it's watchable?
is*

watching poop dry is less boring than watching paint dry. paint drying do not have flies flying around in intricately orgasmic patterns.

I hate it. Miller no longer understands the character he created. This is an empty, hollow world with nothing memorable at all. They tried to pack so much shit into it it all transformed into nothing. Lame action, terrible writing and acting, in general bad story and bad pacing. It's all nothing.

Tom Hardy was a terrible Max, who was also just a poorly written character in this. Furiosa was pretty dull, too. The villains and the set pieces carried it, but they're not a patch on the Road Warrior.

>terrible acting

i wouldn't use that phrase on will smith. will smith's acting is not terrible because he's not acting at all. he's just being will smith onscreen. same constipated expression. he doesn't put on the mask in most of the movie so that the audience will know it's will smith and not a robot playing pre-recorded lines.

>Tom Hardy was a terrible Max

I totally agree with this. Tom Hardy is not handsome like Mel Gibson was.

Not nearly as charismatic, either.

Easily the best action movie ever, not memeing. It is the purest action kino

what's this kino shit?
It means cinema in German. Anything else other than that?

>inb4 newfag
yea newfag on Cred Forums. One guy can't browse all Cred Forums boards and know all their meemays...

kys

You should know the rules then my man, which is: lurk moar fagot

you too bro

i'm not your bro, man

ok bro

I liked the villains, but not as much as the ones in Road Warrior. Something about the homoerotic theme and remorseless raping and murdering seemed really appropriate for the setting in the original movie

Literally driving in a circle for 2 hours

Fantastic, but stops far short of perfect.
Early weta-tier effects and props, fantastic attention to detail and almost unnecessarily good editing. Some of the most enjoyable bad guys, surprisingly relate-able warboys and utterly detestable demagogues of many varieties.
Notable for being the only large budget action movie that had decent stunts and shooting of said stunts and that didn't culminate in a poorly lit CGI floaty boss fight.
Great performances by Hardy, Theron and Hugh Keays-Byrne, everyone else is okay.
Considered a bit pandering by Cred Forums but Cred Forums has been reading Cred Forums's diary for some years now so go figure.
Personally I find the implicit politics refreshing in a blockbuster world dominated by paper-thin superhero moralism (You gotta do whats right! Stick up for the little guy! Be yourself! Stick together!) and teen-angst distopia shlock (I am unique! I am special! only I can take down conformitycorp/fascism/eugenics).
Real let downs are draggy length, not enough nude breeders, a few samey bad guys, not enough Max and unsatisfying pay-off.
8/10 would watch again

>Tom Hardy is not handsome like Mel Gibson was.

Look I think the Mel Gibson meme is cute and all, but Tom makes straight men turn gay so they might have a chance with his bi-ass.

Pretty good movie, top tier action

i was surprised by how much i liked it. the angry neckbeards on the Internet had me believe it was a bunch of feminist nonsense, but it turned otu to be a pretty good action film.

im not going to argue that it is some amazing film, because it isnt amazing, but it is pretty good.

as for the story and characters, they ultimately don't matter, what this film mostly is about it s just one long ass car chase and fight scene. so who cares about if max or furiosa was likable? the action is what matters.

>he doesn't admire his poops
Get out reddit

very strong

movie of the year, greatest reboot of all time and a massive surprise

Good post. Though I'm surprised you didn't find the ending satisfying. I recently saw the movie and the conclusion was so triumphant and uplifting. Few endings leave me that inspired. The final song really helped. Max's departure was welcome and left me wanting more.