The community

What went wrong ?

season 4 is not that bad tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jbvqD4GlVoM
youtu.be/NK8lhBlPmGY
youtu.be/8fSW3vmRpV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They hired Ken Jeong. They tried to make Britta funny. Annie never got naked. Dan Harmon appealed to reddit far too much.

They fired chase

female writers

Imagine how good seasons 5 and 6 could have been if chevy was still around

it was mediocre all along, you just grew up

S4 was after they fired Harmon wasn't it? It's not unwatchable but you really get the idea the writers were stuck in a holding pattern, there's deliberately very little story progression or character growth because they didn't know how to move forward without Harmon.

Normie friend cites Chevy and Glover leaving as the moment it went downhill. I honestly kind of agree with him.

I've never seen a show go to shit so fast. The first two seasons where solid, not great but the potential was there, than season 3 it started going down hill, and by season four they crashed past the point of no return

Nothing in particular. My favorite sitcom to date.

Season 4 was like Season 1 of TNG. Not bad, but definitely fucked at some key points. I certainly don't blame the guys who took over, NBC are cucks for defending Chevy.

I'll agree with the last 3.

More like community?I just cant seem to find anything like it
I tried mockumentaries(curb your enthusiasm,office,parks&recrrations)but didnt like the genre
I tried 30 rock,watched the first few episodes and its not bad,but characters are not likeable/relatable
I tried Malcolm in the Middle and loved it actually.No complaints but it seems harder to find shows like it
I just want a good comedy show without laughing tracks thats not just "funny people being funny" like curb

always sunny in philadelphia

The show was never good. You only watched it to jack of to Brie.

Dan Harmon went too crazy with storylines to make the show stand out more when he should've kept it more grounded like season 1.

I didn't even know Brie when I started to watch it

>mfw I've never jerked off to Annie/Alison

this I liked it better when it was about a bunch of misfits at a Community College. Once they introduced the gimmik episodes it was over

Every man has her written in his heart at birth. You knew through instinct she would be there.

Harmon leaving.

Also Alison not getting naked. Fucking cocktease.

you shouldn't be proud of that

Will check those out,thanks

>mfw when user lies

>I tried 30 rock,watched the first few episodes and its not bad,but characters are not likeable/relatable
kys

They are mostly terrible/incompetent people and its not comfy or played out as a joke like community

It started as a mostly grounded-in-reality comfy show about students at a college, whose life goals didn't quite match with their reality. Then it slowly started to become less grounded in reality and it just became another "what sort of shenanigans are those whacky students gonna get themselves into this week?" sit-com.

shirley singlehandedly ruined this show

big square face, fat... acts like she's hot and gets offended when other people don't act like she's hot. every joke related her was just about a christian being retarded.

annie makes me so horny... she is so fucking cute. britta is very cute too but annie... drives me crazy.

I agree and I stuck around up till cancellation, the second time.

I agree and I stuck around up till cancellation, the second time.

and her incredibly phony high voice... jesus fuck.

wonderfalls
arrested development
the grinder

I bet you're one of those retards who think Janice ruined Sopranos.

I bet you're one of those retards who think Janice ruined Sopranos.

Season 1 writers left and they replaced them with inferior ones. Also far too much fan pandering.

>implying shirley actually adds something to the show

whoever dressed her deserves an award

there's tons of good episodes in season 2, and a few in the later seasons as well

>the grinder
That always looked like it had a Franklin and Bash vibe.

I like F&B ironically.

should check out the scene where she gets pulled through the window by zombies. can see he pansu. so hot. dat asssss.

I love 30 rock, but he's not wrong in the sense that you don't get that heartwarming crap that's in community and later seasons of Parks and Recreation

my dick on the left

>mchale tapped prime brie

lucky fuck

P&R: I can't stand pohler's character... at all. The show revolves around her... and she's with a boyfriend that's WAY out of her league.

It got too quirky. It was best when it was somewhat grounded in reality but they just went off the rails eventually.
Video game episode is the best though

>Dan Harmon appealed to reddit far too much.

This. "Concept episodes" where funny as storytelling devices, then everyone got the idea that Comunity needed to be "the weird show". Each "concept" is done multiple times afterwards and worse, killing any charm it had to begin with.

wyf i hate mchale now

I want to sexualise her.

>you will never deep tongue her Jewish shithole

bravo Dan

see

Go home, Donglover. You'll never be mature.

Britta is best girl. Anybody who claims otherwise is a liar and will suffer the wrath of Allah.

No it's not, Cred Forumsirgin scum.

>me on the right

I don't play video games, I just found it and the paintball episodes to be some of the best

dan harmon's ego

>implying Allah would love a godless heretic whore anymore than the supple Jewish demigoddess

Gillian is cute but can't compete with prime Brie

lol mustachio

Superior feet.

would love to see those two making out. mfw jeff and the tiny nipples guy's scruffy greasy faces.

jess had a chance with annie in the show... didn't take it. very unrealistic. no straight man would pass that up. unless he liked fatties or grannies or something. or if he was religerous

Every character was flanderized so hard they should rename to trope to "harmonizing"

nice try britta

All things considered it's not bad but the comedy is entirely based around characters commenting on how ridiculous the current situation is which gets tiresome.

Pierce is the best character

Chevy Chase and that black guy with the weird real life name left.

Season 1 was go fucking good.

Do you have an example of prime Brie? That's a pretty bold claim to not back up.

I liked 1-3, 4 was ok but i tried season 5 and they were beating a dead horse Supernatural style at that point. Maybe a new cast every 4 years wouldve saved it

what did she mean by this ?

>Maybe a new cast every 4 years wouldve saved it
Huh, I kind of like that idea. I wouldn't say every 4 years. Every season get a new main cast, keep the teachers and such and have them go through different things than the previous season.

S2 - S3

False. Season 1 and 2 are still great through and through

Conspiracy Theories episode is the best you pleb

First D&D episode is obviously the best.

i would lick any part of her

Starting rewatching it recently and the difference between S1 and the ones that came after is actually seriously depressing. S1 was great because Greendale actually felt like a college, not just some sets in a studio somewhere. In the later seasons they stopped filming on location at the college and it really effected the atmosphere. I think because it was new and fresh helped, too. Started feeling more laboured and forced with each season.

2>3>1

Who else loved the Dean?

youtu.be/jbvqD4GlVoM

It was good but I feel like that's around the time that they started to go too "We're so niche and nerdy!!"

The interactions between the characters were genuinely funny. There wasn't some forced outrageous situations that they got into (sort of got that was towards the end, but it wasn't as bad as other seasons). The characters felt real instead of just personifications.

Dean was like the funniest character.

the missing pen one is easily the best

they could have gone with an esay joke route and name him Dean, but i liked that his name was actually craig

He was rehired after S4 was shit on by everyone

My favorite Dean moment was when he dressed up as half man/half woman and had to go to the bank

For me its a really hard choice between the Dean and Senor Chang

youtu.be/NK8lhBlPmGY

Really hated how Senor Chang went from asshole burnout professor to xD random insane asian man

also did not like Britta's slide from (sometimes self-righteous) conscience of the group to full retard

the league is surprisingly good

for the longest time I thought gillian jacobs was harley quinn in suicide squad.

I can see how you would make that mistake

my least favorite part of the show is how its "meta" nature allowed the to make fun of their bad writing without trying to fix anything, with a "we are too good for this" vibe

>you seemed smarter than me when i met you
>shirley making a side comment about how she didnt have her own episode in s5

Season 1 was great, season 2 was weak but set up for a season 3 that never happened.

i thought crazy chang was way better than the original. he was just a predictable asshole and then he got funny around season 4. the episode where they make the sci fi movie was one of the best. haaaaaam giirrrrrrrrll!

youtu.be/8fSW3vmRpV0

You watch the pilot of 30 Rock, then skip to season 2
Everyone knows this

I remember when the backlash against the show started, they had the cast go on social media and interviews arguing why their show was so "unique" and "awesome" because they listen to the fans. And every time Donald and Joel look so robotic doing it. They knew the show was complete shit by season 3.

>watched this gif while listening to:
youtu.be/uRRpj9VIyus?list=PLFB5E1718E492F44

I'm having trouble reacting to this.

Uncensor it
Or provide a way to find it uncensored

crazy ex gf is really good

Well are you over 7"?