When did you realize that MDE World Peace is just as bad as Inside Amy Schumer?

When did you realize that MDE World Peace is just as bad as Inside Amy Schumer?

Who hates Michael Jackson for being a goof?

At exactly 23:21:24 today

Same day I realised that Cred Forums is just tumblr with different buzzwords

The show is good on its own merit and you annons really shouldnt let politics stop you from enjoying things

>The show is good on its own merit
false

Its literally Loiter Squad with white people

But Loiter Squad was Jackass with niggers, user.

Loiter Squad was less funny Tim & Eric with niggers. World Peace is less funny Tim & Eric without niggers.

I have no fucking idea who or what this dumb shit you guys keep spamming all over the place is, and will never, ever care enough to find out
just wanted to let you know

I have no fucking idea who or what this dumb shit you guys keep spamming all over the place is, and will never, ever care enough to find out
just wanted to let you know

MDE is revolutionary, the new frontier of comedy

This, I have never watched a movie with her in it and have never seen her do anything else. What hte fuck are people watching that she is in their face so much to the point where people always talk about her.

how long will it be until you ponyfuckers get over MDE

its been years now and you are still butthurt about it

Never bothered to watch either so day one

your opinion is false.

see how easy it is to be ignorant and believe you're the only person with an opinion?
do you know why it's false? I'll tell you why.

It's false because I say so.

You're wrong user. You don't have taste and I hope to god someone cuts your vocal cords so no one else has to hear your mouth run in protest of other opinions that are not solely yours.

Stupid Faggot.

Political views don't stop me from liking it. The show isn't funny or deep like people say it is. Every episode they tell a joke five times and smirk at the camera.

I wonder who's behind this post

stop shillsplaining

i realized it for the first time when some faggot dared to post a mde video on a tim and eric thread.

I honestly like some of Sam's youtube work. That greaser bit with the brown guy had me laughing the whole way through.

World Peace is just trash and I can't really put my finger on why.

Sam gets painfully unfunny whenever he tries to unironically fit his political opinions into his comedy

As soon as I saw it being talking about on Cred Forums nonstop

World Peace is a lot like Loiter Squad, Tim and Eric, and a whole bunch of new Adult Swim shows; they have one or two really good jokes a season and the rest of it is fucking awful. I didn't laugh at a single joke of the four episodes of MDE I watched besides the kid in the wheelchair skit.

>Haha aren't we wacky you guys we have Sam Hyde cracking up then quickly panning away once or twice per episode!

It's not funny. Fucking stop.

tim and eric was great, loiter squad was terrible