Is it me or this is even better than Breaking Bad

>inb4 BRAVO VINCE

BRABO BINCENTO

BRIVO VANCE

good when binge watched
horribly slow when you watch it when it airs

Why?

Its almost terrible.I dont know what vince was thinking

The plot is labored, when you only have 40 minutes to watch each week you'll feel like little progress was made especially if you're used to BrBa's faster pacing

I love the show, it's a good pleb filter for the insufferable part of BrBa's fanbase, I'm almost certain all of them have dropped the show at this point

Fuck you Cred Forums, you deserve it

Might be that, at first I thought It was a Netflix series, it'd definitely benefit from being one.

Cliffhangers are comfy, but don't pull you to the edge of the couch. I've been watching episodes once or twice a day and it's perfect. Not very action paced, but very well done.

I like my series this way, I enjoyed Mad Men a lot.

BRAVO AMC

>Cliffhangers are comfy

I try not to be autistic about definitions but how the fuck do you defend calling cliffhangars comfy?

It's funny because until today I didn't pick it up because I thought it was just a lame attempt of Vince at cashing on BrBa's success, but I'm liking it even more. I even thought it would be all >le funny lawyer and drug dealers, but there's no character I don't like.

They entice you, they don't kick you in the balls craving for more. All around the series is very comfy, maybe wasn't the best wording talking about that plot device

cmon mate they're pretty comfy as cliffhangers go

for such a light-hearted show those nebraska cinnabon flashforwards are painful to watch. i'm not eager to see him become saul goodman especially knowing where he ends up. i hope that's not his lasting fate.

it is better than breaking bad. I hope chuck the cuck dies in s03

Is syndication a thing in dramas(nowadays)? They're an hour long so I don't know, not murrican desu. I hope it lasts till 2020

>desu
lel at the wordfilter

All the attempts at tension during Mike's scenes fail miserably because we already know what happens to all but one or two the people involved.

I agree with this so fucking much

there was a point in the second season where I just wanted him to become saul goodman already.

I was also hoping they would continue showing saul at the cinnabun and see how he improves his life.

Not better but it was good. Lot slower, but the development and acting are still pretty god-tier.

I actually really enjoyed season 2. the ending was pretty terrible
>He was recording the whole time!
It's such an overused trope and really is tiring to see

what bothered me about this is that it's against the law to use recorded footage of someone without their consent in law

so I mean what could he possibly do with this footage?

>show it to whatsherface
its hinted that she already knows
>show it to potential employees
against the law

like why does it even matter?

>I love the show, it's a good pleb filter for the insufferable part of BrBa's fanbase, I'm almost certain all of them have dropped the show at this point

You are such a faggot

i don't think new mexico is a mutual consent state, not sure though.

wait really?
oh shit. so then I guess that recording is some serious business

i think saul can always say he lied to him to make him feel better because he loves him and that there is no proof, but there's still that guy at the photocopy place, so yeah, not sure what they'll do to catch the viewers off-guard.

We already know from BB that he gets another degree as Saul Goodman - the recording may be the reason for it.

What's wrong with that statement?

You identify with Simple Simon the Assman?

One of the things I wanted in Breaking Bad was more background on Mike, he's a great character and bits of his motivation were hinted at but never actually fleshed out. So I'm loving Better Call Saul.

This show will probably become much better later on, similar to how the season finale of Breaking Bad's season 2 was just like "... that's it?" It'll pick up. It still won't be as good as Breaking Bad.