Tim and Eric BTFO

>not influenced my G. i've seen maybe two full episodes of their show. it's good i get it... changed the game ten years ago, whatever, tim in particular seems pretty brilliant but i wouldn't know. if you take after effects, a greenscreen, and not a lot of money you get the same result tho. the pilot episode for MDE as a concept was my senior thesis project in 2006 before i'd ever even heard of them. i'm open about who's influenced me and who i think is cool... i just don't think they have much substance and i can't make myself care about bedtime stories even though i've tried to get into it. tane with paul rudd was funny, steve brule is really funny, im sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXcsVXdqZWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's talked about it during a Q&A in one of his short story streams. He said he dislikes them because they have a "megaphone" and aren't doing anything with it, instead making senseless content

S2: how likely is it?

S2: how likely is it?

He's one to speak.
I can't say senseless mass murder is very meaningful, either.

lol. No wonder his show is fucking average.

source?

>unironically likes Tim and Reddit

DUDE COMEDY ISN'T FUNNY UNLESS IT'S POLTICAL LMAO

fuck this faggot

tim is literally the funniest person on earth right now. sam hyde has ripped t&e off (poorly) so many times now.

i hate that tim is a liberal cuck but he's a comedic genius. sam hyde is some annoying neckbeard in the back of class who thinks he's funny. his fanbase is like the tool fanbase of comedy, retarded MGTOW fedora reddit mouthbreathers who think MDE is "deep"

5 min's on Cred Forums is 1000x more impactful and sharp than anything MDE has ever produced. i don't care if our political views are alligned/

also, tim is married to a white woman and has white children. actually lives much more conservative than degenerate hyde

Well it got decent viewers and seems cheap to make, so most likely

this

brule is dumb, bedtime stories is the perfect blend of horror and comedy, on cinema at the cinema is pretty perfect too, tim heidecker is the ultimate anti-comedian.

>dude sam hyde is red pilled
>xD based that he offered to money to fuck an ugly transexual and has casual sex with underage Cred Forums camwhores

sam hyde is part of the degeneracy

Except he has, his old youtube channel had them listed under "similar to:". He's just said that he doesn't like them much because they have a big platform and all they do is silly green screen, intentionally bad stuff and say nothing/have no substance.

>ALL ENTERTAINERS AND CELEBS WITH A PLATFORM MUST MAKE POLITICAL MESSAGES

wtf i hate tim and eric now

He DESTROYED Tim and Eric
He ANNIHILATED Eric Andre, who tried in every way possible to sabotage him
He is single handedly saving media from liberal-communism. I'm not even joking.

>i only watch DEEP comedy

Jesus Christ, the MDE fanbase is cancer.

DUDE TAP WATER ISN'T REALLY THAT CLEAN

DUDE HERE'S A SKIT MAKING FUN OF 2007-era PICKUP CULTURE THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE

DUDE MEN ARENT MEN ANYMORE XD

Fucking cringe.

Do you actually use the word cringe unironically?

Are you 12?

Do you actually use "Are you 12" as a insult unironically?

sounds like hes living the dream and you are jelly as fuck

Do you unironically use the word unironically?

>DUDE TAP WATER ISN'T REALLY THAT CLEAN
Is that okay?

Do you think tim and eric have sex with men like sam hyde?

why does this guy trigger you so much? I really can't imagine why anyone would get this obsessively mad

I got banned for posting this

>DUDE RUMORS LMAO
Why do you dumb faggots believe these mentally ill freaks?

Not him, but Sam, Nick, Charls, Andrew, all encouraged their underage fanbase to spam every single website promoting their shit show and their channel, including Cred Forums and reddit. This is almost on par when we had Rick and Morty shilling every other minute. There's nothing triggering about MDE itself, it's their fucking fanbase that can't contain itself that's annoying. If Sam stopped shilling his shit nonstop on Cred Forums and just stuck to /r/milliondollarextreme where he belongs he wouldn't be getting all this hate. This is someone who has been a huge MDE fan since their alienmode days.

>Not him, but Sam, Nick, Charls, Andrew, all encouraged their underage fanbase to spam every single website promoting their shit show and their channel, including Cred Forums and reddit.
Did they really? Show a nigga proof.

>all this hate
dude it's like 4 people at most (probably more like 2) spamming the same 3 images over and over again everyday.
pretty autistic

Its because they conned ponyfags out of their money, thats why

All these years later and they still can't get over it.

But the ponyfuckers will make up other excuses like

Fuck off shill that user is telling the truth.

>but Sam, Nick, Charls, Andrew, all encouraged their underage fanbase to spam every single website promoting their shit show and their channel, including Cred Forums and reddit.
No, they told their fans to do something outrageous to promote the show. Spamming controversial websites isn't outrageous.

The proof is in their subreddit and one of the videos on their channel that they took down immediately because adult swim told them to. The same video that he tried to get his fans to start the 'war' with Eric Andre.
So would it be fair to say that the fucks making the same MDE threads over and over again are 4 people at most (Sam, Nick, Charls, Andrew).
Why would I care about Sam trying to scam a shitload of bronies, when he already scammed his fans with the promised shirts, and soon with the new book?
They did both things, you're talking about the video they had to take down. On reddit he encourages his fans to promote the show by any means possible.

Because instead of just discussing your D+ tier Reddit comedy man in one relevant thread a day, you autistic faggots post at least 10-15 threads a day on, vicariously living through the fringe success of a shitty comedian and literally shilling for free and trying to create the perception that he's creating "classic" stuff.

>The proof is in their subreddit and one of the videos on their channel that they took down immediately because adult swim told them to. The same video that he tried to get his fans to start the 'war' with Eric Andre.
you are reading way too much into that shit lol

>He said he dislikes them because they have a "megaphone" and aren't doing anything with it

Literally a liberal "argument."

I hate Tom Brady

He has a megaphone to be a white ally in the #BlackLivesMatter movement yet won't say shit about.

Hi ponyfuckers

Hope you clop in hell

>doesn't exist anymore
>theredpill is still a thing

>Andrew literally tells people on video that the success of the show depends on how well it does compared to Eric's show and at the same time bashes on it about how unfunny it is
>so does Sam Hyde on the subreddit on his confirmed account
>somehow I'm reading too much into this shit
Thank god I'm just a fan of his work and not a delusional fanboy with his dick up my ass like you are.

>he knows this for a fact

>>Andrew literally tells people on video that the success of the show depends on how well it does compared to Eric's show and at the same time bashes on it about how unfunny it is
if you're talking about the video they removed then you're literally making shit up lol

I know your mom for a fact

what did sam mean by this?

He's parodying the PUA Mystery, who has not been relevant in almost a decade.

"Pickup Artists" do not resemble his portrayal of them at all anymore.

Also, Sam Hyde, as shown, needed to offer a tranny money to fuck him. Why would anyone be taking advice on getting laid from him?

Okay plebbit ;^)

their aesthetic is way better than T&Es

>posted it again
still nobody cares

I think you should watch the video again, and maybe lurk their subreddit a bit. But who am I kidding, there's no way a blind fanboy like you that is intoxicated with the idea that his cult of personality Sam Hyde will one day notice him will take 10 minutes out of his busy schedule of shitposting on Cred Forums and watching anime in order to do some actual research.

Is this the guy that was begging for trany cock what a fucking faggot.... Just like the alternative right

>"Pickup Artists" do not resemble his portrayal of them at all anymore.
This faggot's name is Cajun

holy shit this passive aggressive driven armchair psychology is fucking pathetic, you should just filter sam hyde threads/images if it makes you this mad.

MDE isn't shilling you fag, it just happens to be a popular series at the moment

When all those Star Wars threads were being posted in December, was that Disney shills? Or was it moviegoers whose interest in Star Wars was rekindled by TFA and they genuinely wanted to discuss it?

The only relevant PUA company is RSD and they're the most "red pilled" of anything on the internet

All about self-development/improvement, not complaining about feminists and blaming society for being fucked up

>The same video that he tried to get his fans to start the 'war' with Eric Andre.
What? I watched that video and he never mentioned Eric Andre in it.

Okay, Sam, so what you're saying is I should ignore all your unpaid shilling on this board instead of calling you out on it. Understood, chief, looking forward to missing out on at least 20 threads every hour just because they might contain the words "mde million dollar extreme sam hyde charls carrol nick rochefort andrew ruse adult swim eric andre world peace'

Who's telling the truth ITT?

Eww so that dude is a faggot that likes fucking trannies? No wonder a certain group at Cred Forums loves that guy. Must be dem homos.

are you okay? you seem like you're having a mental breakdown

The difference between those SW thread and the world peace is that there was something to discuss and it wasn't just the same person posting the same thread over and over in an attempt to strike up controversy to get people to watch the movie. Disney isn't that desperate.
There were two videos, both are now taken down on the official mde channel, but one of them had Andrew Ruse bashing on the Eric Andre Show. If you don't believe me look for the videos yourself.
Sammy are you okay? Are you okay Sammy?

take your lithium, genuinely not even trying to insult you now

>if you don't believe me look for the deleted vids yourself

K

Get ready for season two boyos

Lots of great new episodes being ordered for your future intellectual analysis!

I HATE SAM HYDE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

FUCK HIM!!!!

what is the source of this clip ?

>both are now taken down on the official mde channel, but one of them had Andrew Ruse bashing on the Eric Andre Show.
Post it. MDE fans are autistic motherfuckers who re-upload every MDE video. If the video exists then it would be easy for you to find it and post it.

>He's parodying the PUA Mystery, who has not been relevant in almost a decade.

Can you tell SJWs this then?

Because they are still complaining about pua.

nigger I sat through the whole Blueprint Decoded, I know RSD.

There are still a lot of faggy chodes who do the goofy shit.

>logo is literally a dude in a fedora

POTTERY

what's going on, big guy?
you just tripped my wife.

>fuck this faggot

Ok, I'll fuck her, you don't have to force me.

Let me know when you find it, I'd like to keep a backup of it in case Sam ever tries to deny it happened.
Unless the channel gets taken down like in the past incident with the bronies, they don't do that. I'd rather not waste any effort at all looking for it, I literally don't care if you don't believe me.

I'm that gorilla dick nigga
I make dyke pussy wet

he didn't bash andre. he said that they had to beat him in the ratings, which is a thing which would mean they would get renewed

I-I'm not saying that.

Alright, Im that gorilla dick god, I make dyke pussy wet

>a .png with text and pictures posted by a tripfag looking for attention
jesus, that is some rock solid proof you got there! I know you are just posting it, fully aware that it makes you look brain-dead, because MDE's humor melted your toblerone...and forcing a tranny meme about him on Cred Forums is a slightly more public than cutting yourself in your room. wew

>Sam loves to get topped by trannies

Truly a modern day renaissance man, he might be the most woke person alive today

there is no source, its all made up Cred Forums bullshit as usual to discredit him

>I'd rather not waste any effort at all looking for it, I literally don't care if you don't believe me.
I fucking knew you were full of shit. I'm sick and tired of you faggots making up rumors.

>"dude it exists I swear"
>no one ever posts the video
You aren't fooling anyone. If that video really existed then it would be spammed on here nonstop.

yall a bunch of faggots. it took 20 seconds to find.
youtube.com/watch?v=nXcsVXdqZWw

MDE is good, the fanbase are a cancer hiding behind layers of Irony, terrible MDE parroting and a pinch of autism.

Look at the MDE meetup pictures and feastyour eyes upon the upholders of Masculinity and Western society, kek.

>this tranny was one of his craigslist prank calls
lmao. I want you to cut my fucking hand off

Ruse is hardly bashing Andre in this. "we gotta' beat Andre" he jokes, woow so Libellous !!

>watch the video
>he never insults Eric Andre
Proof that the "Sam wants to start a war against Eric" story is a rumor made up by miserable autists.

yeah but where in this vid do they make fun of eric andre

they just say 2 things about him, none of which makes fun of him

Sam's a funny guy, but don't believe everything (or even much) of what he says. He lies sometimes- it's just what he does.

LMAO

chang on a twitter rampage again

Ching wasn't hired until 2014

That's his assistant.

does he actually have an assistant or is that a meme?

You tell me

ho ho

This is Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray levels of desperation

so fucking fake lmao

""""""""""BTFO""""""""""

Dude, Transexuals are da bomb