Latin tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BM1y9fz8IE
youtube.com/watch?v=N0hZSx2WBRA
memeshappen.com/meme/successful-black-man/i-am-going-to-steal-your-mone-white-ass-cracka-boi-muh-dick-11640
youtube.com/watch?v=egSaM_X2UnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W7B5ZpTGkS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dzKW8zW7ZHo
youtube.com/watch?v=AYA9twQXBq8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bZl8VncPE
youtu.be/QdisjspWOg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QJAGeF_23Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't white women look like this? Every white woman I've seen looks like she was left to rot out in the sun too long. Fucking 30 years old looking like they're 60.

when will we have a Chavo Cinematic Universe?

do white women not even make eye contact with you and that's why you make impotent posts like this?

Let's be honest: white women are THE prettiest women on the planet and you're literally lying to yourself if you disagree

Kek American white womyn are literally bottom-tier, kiddo.

Those women are white

Are the good looking hispanics are mostly european. Some hispanics are just unironically white

>hehe agreed, sporto

kek you're probably a obese nerd eating dominoes and dreading having to get up for your shit job and you seem fit to comment on women who wont even look at you

i know im guessing but i just cant help it

>Gritty reboot with white hispanics

NeverO'Clock

>that obvious projecting

The avarage white woman looks like a fucking fridge or looks really fucking odd in one way or another. The top percent of actual good looking white women are on par with the top percent of any other women except maybe chinks. The average latina looks miles better than your average white woman.

t. someone who has to look at your average ugly shapeless women everyday

this is a real white hispanic

>when the mother is hotter than the daughter

Y SOY REBELDE
damn that show was kino

Who here remembers Casos de la Vida Real? Lot's of qt teens there

Are you fucking blind? Those are white women. They sure as hell aren't mestizo or indian.

the thing you niggers need to realize about central and south american countries is that they have 3 basic types of people

fair skinned people are considered white and by all means are
they have all the power and money and never leave their countries because they are already on top
they go to privet schools and learn english as a second language starting at kindergarten
politicians and actors etc etc
youll notice if you watch latin tv

indian or native looking people are a second class and probably what you think all hispanics look like since those are the ones that have no work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of bad

blacks are remnants of slavery just like in every other white country and are a sizeable part of the overall hispanic culture

the thing is that whites are so fucking stupid and racist they they are even racist to people who are the same skin tone as them
its not even about skin tone, its just that some of you faggots just dont like it when people are different from you
(anglos hating on the irish)

you all need to open your eyes and realize this shit

>cuck white boi trying to claim Mexican women
Lel nah fàm.

>Those women are white

Found the Argentinigger

>indian or native looking people are a second class and probably what you think all hispanics look like since those are the ones that have no work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of bad

People need to stop thinking hispanic as a race of only brown people

I know a guy who's hispanic by the government but very very white

What's the name of girl with the Jupiter hips?

The average latino bitch morphs into a fat garden gnome at 25.

>latin plastic surgery.

Yes, even the blessed latinas are doing it in droves now.

im 100% latino and very white

ive met many aryan white latinos in my life too

as well as black ones lol

but if you look at me and try to figure out what i look like hispanic is probably the last thing you would say

>im 100% latino and very white

Maybe in your little latino community. Real white people don't consider you white though. You're basically niggers to us.

because white men are so low test that they wouldn't handle them

those are the ones whose genes are made up of indian and native characteristics

you have no idea what real latino people look like

you just know what an immigrant looks like

mm those native bitches look like tiny dark skinned asians a lot of the time, so thats cool

>little latino community

we make up most of the countries pop

ive only ever dated white girls btw

white men are obsolete

ps. i hate niggers, how dare you

It happens when the father had a charming personality.

this

white women are for the most part ugly. latina women are god-tier

Tetareli
youtube.com/watch?v=8BM1y9fz8IE

VAI VAI VAI
A
I

V
A
I

Nice meme. White women are as fat or even worse. I'm telling you this because I live in a primarily white/asian neighborhood so I see them everywhere like malls, bars, beach, concerts, work, etc. I'm in my 30's and I mostly see women around my age due to similar interests/hobbies one has when you're older. You can believe what you want but I see them everyday. You can have all your landwhales and obese women. I don't mind. Even gooks look better than your average white women in their 30's.

>aryan white latinos
Sure thing Pablo.

>we make up most of the countries pop

>pablo thinks numbers stop at 30

>it's a "people make generalizations about latinas after looking at pictures of models and/or actresses" episode
Who am I kidding at, they're just spics pretending their genes aren't garbage.

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGNNFFFFFFF MUUHHHHH DIIIIIIIIKKKK

>no work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of bad
So what's the solution? Because I doubt this place would support them rising up and killing their white overlords in their countries.

my name is henry

literally one of the whitest names LOL

and why would i lie
stop samefagging
damn i didnt fact check but her nigger we will be by the year 2040
but since white people are actively trying to make sure nobody one eart sees 2040 then maybe not...

>cuck white boi trying to claim Mexican women
>Implying I want to claim half injun stumpy women
Send the white ones doe, senpai

>whites criticizing anyone else's genes
Kek your genes are literally the weakest in existence. That's why your race is in the process of being bred out of existence.

are you typing like you barely understand english for a reason or are you actually this fucking dumb lol?

>So what's the solution?
they come here and make all latinos look bad
while at the same time working hard as fuck
working harder than any american born

> Because I doubt this place would support them rising up and killing their white overlords in their countries.
this place? you mean america
have you ever read a history book?
america has actively made it impossible for the impoverished in those countries to rise up
they funded death squads

of course they dont want them rising up
but they still come to work in the same country that put them in the shit in the first place

The average Latina woman doesn't look like this.

There's a reason why the women in the OP are on TV, moron.

do shitskins actually think the world will be better off without whites? because anyone with half a brain can tell it would slowly become worse than ever before.

>hur dur youre a dumb

dude i made one typo

how autistic are you?

Why don't you wait until someone from your race contributes something to humanity before acting smug on the Internet Pancho?
The only remarkable thing your culture has done is sacrifice people to gods and being invaded by an expeditionary force of a hundred people.

>america
No I mean the whites that act as traitors for american interest in their own cono work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of countries. Besides even before the americans came knocking those same white elites actively acted against the best collective interest of their own countrymen.

pale cumskin is disgusting. who wants to see spiderveins and freckles all over. dont get me started on scary ass gingers

thats why white people go tanning they know their pale skin is fucking gross

>worse than ever before.
this fag is a time traveler you guys

>dude im so useless i takes pride in the accomplishments of people who have no connection to me other than the color of their skin

We're the future, Walter. Accept it.

Mexicans are not racist. But they are classist as fuck. Rich whites hate on brown-skinned because they have less money. But they also hate other whites who make less money than them. If "indians" weren't poor, nobody would use that word as an insult.

you really need to lurk more you underage dirteater

>Jóse has never even heard of a book
no wonder you guys are so fucked

>33% obese
>60% overweight
If you're really high test maybe

very true

i find this related very

excuse bad english

memeshappen.com/meme/successful-black-man/i-am-going-to-steal-your-mone-white-ass-cracka-boi-muh-dick-11640

>no u
Oh the irony.

>the whites that act as traitors for american interest in their own cono work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of countrie
>in their own cono work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of countries
>their own cono work or money back home so they come to america and make hispanics look sort of countries

lol wtf

you ran out of comebacks

you are obv rustled

I goofed with copy paste. What I meant to say was:
>No I mean the whites that act as traitors for american interest in their own countries in Latin America.

seriously senpai not even trying to argue you are clearly underage as fuck, go back to Cred Forums or Cred Forums please.

When the accomplishments of one's tribe inspire people to go to space and build computers, it's worth preserving. Latinos are more concerned with MUH DICK and mowing the lawn.

>hur dur i read a book

i dont even know how this proving you point about "worst than ever before"
im not even going to explain to you why this is the safest and most prosperous time in human history

It's normal when you belong to the race that created culture and science and also that is objectively the most handsome of them all.
Every race tries to look as white as possible because that's the beauty standard.
You're ugly, brown, your country is poor, and the biggest contribution to the world your race does is cocaine, every single latino could disappear from the face of the Earth and nothing would change, except the crime rate in USA and the exportation of drugs.

you white fuccbois ITT are mad because you see the reality of fat ugly white women everyday YOUR MOM

JAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

why Cred Forums ruined every single board

really, you cant talk about any other country withouth americans criying about how x country is not white

>"youre 12!"

never change, neckbeard autismos, never change

you are really dumb aren't you?

So much anger over a thread that's about hot latina women on TV. hahaha

Why are whitey "men" such butthurt betas?

or how this certain type of white is superior and not insecure at all

don't even get why these shitskins are getting triggered.

>why Cred Forums ruined every single board

because nobody there can stay just there
other boards are full of people that only post in 1 or 2 boards
but their object of discussion is secondary, so there are tons of them on other boards

White bois get defensive quickly. They're insecure.

(You) are

Maybe it's because whites are not sitting in the cuck-shed anymore and you're unhappy with the implications.

wew lad

who yuya here?

the only people who are mad here are the insecure white kids

Your ancestors where domesticated by brown roman manlets, and when they disappeared they had to wait until the 13th century for the moors conquering spain to understand the basics of hydraulics. Go fuck yourself with the white culture and science meme. Northern euroshits couldn't even into algebra or having a decent comprehension of the skies as the aztec did.

Hillary will win then it's back to the cuck shed for 8 more years

And does your tribe inspire you to do anything?

it inspires me to shitpost on Cred Forums while laying in my own filth all day

thanks moot

2/10 compa, too obvious.
You need to work harder in your bait and dank memes.
We need beanerland to be the australia of america when it comes to shitposting.

Yea, they tell me to go to engineering. Go aspire to mowing lawns.

>aztecs
>algebra
top fucking kek mate
Perhaps if they spent less time studying the stars and more time studying useful shit the Spanish wouldn't have conquered and raped them all with an expeditionary force.

i dont even know if this is bait anymore

its like americans for some reason believe they are the only white people in the world, with every country they find excuses, like "slavs are so violent like niggers, italians, spanish, and his descendents are obviously not white, nordic people arent really white either, just look at his history"

hhnnnggggg

>t. Shitskin
I'm from uruguay and believe me. We are white people, unlike you nigger.

>URUGUAY IS WHITE
>WHITE

>will be by the year 2040
but since white people are actively trying to make sure nobody one eart sees 2040 then maybe not.
What the fuck are you even saying?

white people are destroying the world

read a fucking book you nigger

Predictable.
Uga uga you no white.

>jews are destroying the world*
Fixed for you there, familion

being latino must be suffering. all these faggots tripping over themselves to so americans will give them a pat on the head for being "white". what a cucked people.

jews are white idiot

British women are easily bottom tier of the first world.

American white women are a rung above but still way below black, latina, Spanish, German, Swedish, even Indian and Canadian white women

>much obliged, taekwondo

post best girls on latin tv. pic related number 1, but Ludwika Paleta and Edith Gonzales are top tier as well.

>tfw my girlfriend is half Mexican half frozen north Minnesotan

Shits not gonna crack boys

High test only
youtube.com/watch?v=egSaM_X2UnQ

Sup matefag.

Uruguayan here.

Honestly, is kind of right. While technically we are white/whiteish with the same ancestry (or even whiter) than the US, we do have a lot of leftist supported lower class shit. Think whiter/browner niggers ie. planchas and negros villeros.

Then again, we don't have natives, like northern argetina (lol white)

>semites
>white
Man truly the latinos have shitty knowledge. Next thing you are going to tell me is that sub saharan are white.

>jews are white idiot
They're about as white as Latinos, you indio

yea jews and whites are in cahoots

point is that anything to do with islamic extremism, drug cartels, mass shootings
in one way or another whites (fromm america) have had a hand in it

not really

>the fact that she has put her mouth on werevertumorro's dick makes me sick

>blue eyes
>blonde hair
Surely hispanics are delusional if they think this is an accurate representation of themselves.

Sup. Yeah maybe I exaggerated a little bit. We are mutts in the end.

>he just assumes its the same guy and likes to talk in sweeping generalizations because he is a mental midget

Like poetry

never said that faggot. Just my personal fave.

Pretty sure the drug lords exist since ever.
Hell asian had the golden triangle, middle east the poppy plantations and latin america had colombia.

Business Michael, business.

you fucking Cred Forums morons cant even agree on who is truly white lol

you call irish, spanish, italians, slavics niggers LMAO

Her using the altered voice instead of her normal sexy voice is suffering. Do her subs really care that much?

Not an argument, paquito.

surely ameicans are delusional if they believe they are the only type of whites that have those characteristics

besides its not like the majority of whites are straight up aryans straight out of hitlers wet dreams

>muh Cred Forums
Ayayai. Mr. Cred Forums is here, pls don't deport us mister

>Literal border jumpers with low IQ and gorilla-like features
>Faggots here still think that these ugly gorriloids are attractive

Oh, I don't even know how natural selection still lets you cunts survive.

So do you guys basically worship average looking white people there or what?

>murrican "women"

>not being aryan with blue eyes and blonde hair
Pleb

I dunno, I don't watch that crap lol

>gets caught up on one word

hi nigger

Dunno man. I tap that.

>average looking white people
bitch please. I live in LA (highest concentration of good looking women in the US) and there's probably only a handful of women that can even compare. That's including celebs.

Why is this cunt so fucking annoying and obnoxious?

>you fucking Cred Forums morons cant even agree on who is truly white lol
We all know who is white. It is you, confused Pablo, trying to group your indio self with white Hispanics.

South American tv is way ahead of you.

"Convencion de Batmanes"

youtube.com/watch?v=W7B5ZpTGkS0

Oh no. Mr. Sherlock Holmes is here. Pls mister I clean your windows and lawn your pasto.
Don't deport me, pls

>WE ARE WHITE
>WHITE

what i mean is how whites used the contras to get cocain by trading guns to suppress indigenous uprisings
and how they used that cocaine and pumped it into poor community and deforming the once demonstrated nigger
im talking about how the american white used its money to fund poor farmers who wanted to fight the russians, training them only to have those same men attack them decades later
im talking about how white men from america just want to see the world burn, even down to the lowly everyday civilian who just wants to feel powerful for once and goes out and murders for no reason

american whites are fucking awful

hardcore scene where

He is a homo. Not only that but a liberal homo

>we

hello, reddit

I only started watching some of her vids in the last two weeks, but I skip over anything makeup related (most of her shit).

>gringo superman trying to shut down the meeting

kek

we are arguing?

youre retarded

you cant read , can you?

Who /esperanza gomez/ here?

And guess what paco your whites enabled if not downright aided us every step of the way.

shit mixes pretty "strong" i agree

> Not knowing Hispania even is

It's OK, people think all Arabs, africans, euros, and Asians are the same.

Hell, you know how many different regions and languages there are in China and India?

yea we aided you in making islamic extremists
we aided you with all those mass shootings too

what a monstrosity

to think this girl became famous as a cute lolita years ago.

There's reasons dude. Not good reasons of courses but morally deplorable and horrible. And this comes from every country not just burguerland. URSS for example did a lot of bad shit in Afghanistan and Rodhesia went to hell went the UK goverment was defeated.
In this new post ww2 there's no countries or identity, only big corporations and industries. Hell they are so powerful that put an end to the cold war by destroying the economic sustent of URSS and COCA COLA was the first company to enter there.
Money doesn't know color man, and neither does power.

Hell local corruption is so common that there's no real enemy except us

how did all these south americans itt learn how to use a computer?

didn't even know the favelas had internet

Well yeah where do you think CONTRAS got their weapons from at the end of the day.

That ass on the right is gross.

It's you are pablito.

So many drugs fucked up your head?

please tell me there's more where she takes her clothes off

just completely ignore the other points i made and only see what you want to see.... typical ameritard

>southwestern Americans

fixed. i think they use time warner internet

>Avoiding the original statement by using ad hominem

The original "no, u"

Both you faggots are queers.

If you uncultured swine had actually been to more than 2 continents and outside 1st world countries you'd know there are fine ass honeys literally everywhere.

Except maybe the first nations...

idk francis, but it seems like all those cocks up the ass has got you butthurt jejejeje

Oh no malo americano hurt my feelings.

Did she ever do anal?

T H I C C

i'm always amazed you people pick one tiny example in history to assume all else is their doing

contras, really? do you blame eminem for rap too?

Why do you care not like you're ever gonna benefit from it

why are you faggots just concentrating on contras?

thats the tip of the iceberg you retards

>jejeje
Man I just got a deja vu from youtube commentaries. Youtube is like t.v on the Internet, juanito.

Why do so many spics ITT think they are white?

Is he really a faggot?

white women never have bodies like this unless they are somewhat obese

and it always comes with cellulite. they really do have shit tier bodies

>mfw Mexicans are honestly proud of turning USA into their crime infested and corrupt Mexico for some brown pussy
Can we keep the brown women minus the low IQ?

i can smell your white faggotry from here

go read chomsky

>obnoxious and annoying
thats literally probably his role.

most spanish shows have a designated zany guy

Literally the only reason Cortes beat the Aztecs is because the Aztecs didn't want to kill him. They had numerous chances to wipe out the entire force but didn't because of religion or the fact that natives typically fought by capturing army leaders.

>hating Cred Forums
>on Cred Forums

why don't you go back to re ddit you fa g

cuz all my friends are white and ive only ever dated white girls

white people love me and never really know im hispanic until i start speaking fluently and they get surprised as shit

the best thing is when chents are talking about me or about personal things thinking i wont understand them because of how i look

There are some on youtube where you can see her tits. Her name is Noelia Arias.

go back to europe if you dont like it. America was always a land for immigrants. illegal or not

Yeah Aztecs were retarded. Just like the Olmecs and all their cousins up north. Tribal peoples need to go extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzKW8zW7ZHo

Why do wetbacks make so many game shows?

>not knowing Cred Forums is a containment board

lol. even joot fucked with the fags on Cred Forums

same reason brits do panel shows and americans do jerry springer tier shows or the view or reality shows, it's cheap

>he still cant distinguish between our bantz &actual guidlines

Lmaoing@yourlife

>all these triggered pasty devils
top kekking 2bh

>go back to europe if you dont like it. America was always a land for immigrants. illegal or not
Nobody wants Mexican massacres and choppings every week, immigrant or not.

Latin countries are one of the few remaining places were beautiful and sexy women are awed and celebrated, heck just look at the female audience. If this was the U.S. the audience would be horrified including the males "citing sexism".

this guy found your answer white countries make propaganda about how you must not find 17yo big tits pretty because you must be in a cuck cage and leave them to muslims and niggers

meanwhile women turn into lena dunham

that one gets cellulite treatment
somewhere in here youtube.com/watch?v=AYA9twQXBq8

Why are white people so concerned with this with hispanics having blond/brown hair and blue/green eyes, "but they don't count, spanish name". Didn't the Irish and Italians also not count?

basically this.

but it's worth stating that whites are like 0.01% population, with 80% the money. they even have different surnames, and haven't mixed with commoners in centuries.

indians and blacks are mostly mixed.

dat filename

Latin girls are the worst, don't be fooled by bunda.

Those women are white though.

Boy this thread trigger white folks, we get it, you're traumatized because your mother fucked the gardener while screaming "si papi!".

so its sweden yes tier shit but instead of muslims you let whites rape you instead

>it's just a joke bro

I don't know who she is but I found her videos by "accident" on youtube, anyway I made some research and all you have to do is go to a video porn site like x video and search for Tetarelli.

>whites are like 0.01% population, with 80% of the money
Why are people like you even more retarded than pol people?

>spics have to play second fiddle to whites who despise them in their own country but call americans racist
Really makes you think.

No one can say for sure what Montezuma's plan or thoughts about Cortes were but I assume he didn't think Cortes had such an advantage with his soldiers or that he was there with only conquest in mind. Cortes mostly won battles because he'd kill the Aztec commander causing them to break anyways.

Also, whites are really ashamed of their countries, and dream with being american midclass or something.

They own all the media, so you can't even see normal mixed race people in tv ads. Seriously, watch a latin channel sometime: it's ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bZl8VncPE

You leftists are more "Argentina is like pandora in Avatar but blacker" than polfags, really weird one drop rule fags

>be solidly in control since colonialism
>shit up country anyway
>treat natives like slaves at best
>im so ashamed its the fault of those stupid indios
Really causes my brain to build up potential difference across itself.

Hot hispanic girls have a perfect ratio of white and indigenous people. The girls in these webms have hell of a lot more white in them.

t. Hispanic

We got Narcos at the very least.

Cause white people are the devil. Eventually the demonish figure will come to the surface no matter how much botox

>but it's worth stating that whites are like 0.01% population

Nigga what, countries like Costa Rica are 50% white, there are a shit ton of whites in Brazil, Argentina, and other parts of South and Central America.

No he's right. I'm from Colombia and from the ads you see on tv you'd think our demographics are Norwegian or something.

Yes 30yo goblin grandmas indias are very pretty

That's slavs.

Your "mestizos" and whites are 80%

Are you black or a leftist who jerks off to black men and their STRUGGLE (such warriors)?

It depends on what you define as white. For me white is full aryan, blue/green eyes and all. There's plenty here in México, but I bet you most of my mexabros here are lying. Or maybe they are like me, brown hair and slighty white skin - I don't define that as "white" but since everyone here calls you "guero" -blondie- maybe that's why they believe that they are "white", as americucks and yuropoors define it

According to americans, this is a hot "latin" girl

protip: she is white.

Mestizos that look like day to day people don't appear on tv and we do have a sizeable black population. What's so controversial/ leftist about saying the truth?

This bitch doesn't even consider herself latino though.

>t-they a-are not white
>they are w-white reeee

You are all gay.

You sound like a butt blasted amerishit projecting his politics everywhere.

You already outed yourself, bitch

>if somebody disagrees with me they are the same person
Ok faggot.

t. darkie

and she's right: she doesn't look at all like normal latino people. pic related: her brother julio.

is a real travesty that she was casted the typical hot latin on american tv: 2016's blackface

> "mestizos"
have you ever been to columbia? its like 90% non whites. if they are lumping whites with mestizos it's so they can appear to be whiter than they actually are like every other shit hole south of the border.

L A T I N A _ M A M I T A

i believe columbians itt are the ones arguing they're not white.

Question Cred Forums

Do this Latin American (Mexican) looks white to you?

youtu.be/QdisjspWOg0

why do spics hate themselves so much?

How do actual latino people feel about this?

TFW YOU WILL NEVER DIVE YOUR NOSE IN HER COSITA RICA

this bitch sucks, she is artificial as fuck.

WHY AREN'T THEY BROWN GOBLINS AND 70 PERCENT BIG BLACK MEN?!

need a name. dear god need a name.

her tits are fake.

>Disney
>Spic
You pendejo must understand that this shitshow is to catter the truly upper white class on america latina, is not mean't for mestizo general population. The plot is fucking ridiculous and too far from reality to be identified with it, unless your family is rich as hell.

Post yfw this Mexican is not only a Hollywood star but he will work with Legendary Video Game Director Hideo Kojima

Why are Mexicans so successful?

Lol this faggot

"whites are a jewish conspiracy"

Nice bait but most people who watch this are middle class

>tfw she will never ever call you "Cogeme Papito"

how did this thread transform into a race-bait discussion? does your dick care about the race of the chick you're fapping to?

Well sort of, no one jacks off to black women

>middle class
>latin america
What all 20 of them

no idea, since nobody cares for her lame show over here.

is crazy however, how Sofía Vergara went from a hot exotic blonde on mexican tv to a typical latina on american tv

>tfw no thicc latina gf

it hurts bros

I liked odalys garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=QJAGeF_23Ys

jews are not White.

She used to whore over here for pepsi.

Is Salma the most successful Latin American actress?