Joss Whedon starts pro hillary Super PAC

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

wtf i hate marvel now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marvelcucks will defend this

I am a marvelkek and this pisses me off

man why would you waste money on hillary clinton. i'm voting for trump but i'm not throwing money at his rich ass.

Friendly reminder Ike Perlmutter donated to Trump.

Oh shit, he did

that is hilarious

Whedon BTFO

he will never have another job in the MCU again

It doesn't matter, your money is somewhat ironically worthless to this machine. Corporations, politicians, etc... would rather have your clicks, views or labor than your life earnings.

>Shillary "300k Speaking Fee" Clinton is broke

Ditto

Besides, isn't it a little late for this kind of thing?

Reminder

Who are the other guys on the left? I only recognize Snyder

It goes both ways though. As said, CEO of Marvel donated half a billion to Trump. Meanwhile Bin-alflecki rages when someone breaks sharia

David Ayer and Ben Affleck.

L - R
Ayer, Afflek, Miller

based miller for JL2?

Aww what's wrong with Favreau?

>Ayer

F*ck Marvel!

true dont have a problem with him
he left Marvel because Disney wanted to change his movie and look what IM3 became

so its confirmed Marvel is the liberal redditor studio

Yet he did the Jungle Book for them.

This just makes me less likely to vote for her, desu. I hate Whedon very much.

donating to these people as a private citizen is fucking crazy. trump can sell trump plaza if he needs money. hillary can bilk saudi billionaires, she doesn't need your 20 dollars.

I guess I love Muslim now

sjWheedon has always been hated around here at least by me. Only retards actually liked his avengers movies

marvelcucks BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Remember to do your part, Don Cheadle is currently mad as fuck that Cred Forums is taking over the comments.

So has Marvel got anything to do with it or people are just blowing up the fact Joss Whedon made that video and convinced his closest cast members from the Avengers to appear in it.

For the people bitching about this:

1. Yes, they do know what issues this country is experiencing. They don't live under a rock. And the vast majority weren't born famous. In fact, many of these particular celebrities were born dirt poor. They know what it means to work for things. Not saying you should agree with them, but arguing that them being more successful than you means they can't relate to you or even have an opinion is pretty bullshit.
2. They have helped more people than most of you ever will, and more than many of you would even be bothered to help. Especially Mark Ruffalo. Seriously. That guy does not rest.
3. To angry Trump supporters, they made you want to vote, right? Mission accomplished...even though some are voting ignorantly out of spite. What better way to get Trump supporters to vote than to have celebrities they're jealous of emphasize how terrible their candidate is? =P
But seriously. While I don't agree with the way this was done, I don't see any reason to be so butthurt about it. God forbid famous people who also live here have opinions about things that also effect them. The irony is the same people who would vehemently defend the constitution in its most literal sense are the ones arguing that these celebrities shouldn't be allowed to have opinions. Get over yourself and just vote.

that was so cringey. fuck marvel faggots

lolz i just read this comment on this youtube video

>guys get out and vote it's your duty exercise your rights make your voice heard!
>BUT YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT RACIST THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT VOTE HILLARY OR THE WORLD WILL END IF YOU'RE NOT VOTING STRAIGHT LINE DEMOCRAT TICKET DON'T BOTHER SHOWING UP OUR DESIGNATED FREEDOM AGENTS WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH AT THE POLLS VOTE PLEASE VOTE

why dont actors who support Trump do their own video?

CRINGE

All that Sarkisian whoring, and now this.

Someone please euthanize Joss for his own good. ;_;

Because they would lose their job if they do it.

Hollywood is ruled by jews.

>MFW

more fuel for the DC side in the capewars threads. DC won already but you can never have enough ammo against marvel redditors

clint eastwood spoke at the 2012 RNC. he just released his latest movie last week

>1. Yes, they do know what issues this country is experiencing

I don't think they do.
There is already a huge disconnect in LA because of the illegals. It is literally Northern Mexico in part of the city. And finally some one willing to do something about the people are not even supposed to be here and you call him racist?
I am ok if they don't the issues, but if they know

Because he is a stablished star, do you think that a young actor is going to do the same?

that's why they need to stand together and make their own video. it really is important that Hillary doesn't get in the white house

I hate being a spic because those subhumans make all of us look bad. I just want to live a quiet life, not be grouped with them.

yep, me too

Is based Renner there?

That's career suicide. I don't think there's anyone big enough on his side to do it anyway.

create Trump studios

No, infact none of Team Cap nor Thor are there funnily enough.

>Casual normie friends suck Joss Whedon cock
>Now insist Hillary is amazing
Drink it in lads. Hillary has the "nerd" vote.

Ha, I guess that's a wrap, then.

Fucking cucks....

Sause on Cheddle butt hurt.

>Fucking cucks
user, I hate to break it to you, but everyone is going to be a cuck come 2017. Hillary is going to win, despite autists online say. She has the old person vote, has the "IM SUCH A NERD" vote, has the female vote.

She has won. You can't stop the cuck you will become, only be proud that in a country of cucks you at least are in the group that didn't vote for her.

Who cares. People dont watch Marvel for Robert DownHere Jr or Hotel Rwanda.
And Joss isnt making marvel movies anyways.

it only took 10% of the public to overthrow the british in the American revolution

Hollywood gives money to democrat candidate for president.

More at 11.

I second this.

Downhere Jr is probably voting for Trump