Casey Affleck and his waifu Summer Joy Bottom

Casey Affleck and his waifu Summer Joy Bottom

holy dog it's real

fucking hippies

how come casey do so few role?

she's a qt

I'm 26 and have "settled" with a homely girl.

I'm much better looking than her but she is loyal, good and most importantly just a nice person. Also I took her virginity.

So she aint a top? Shame

this is a waifu thread? :DD

>she

Yep, that was me 4 years ago. I broke up with her because I knew I could do better..

I've regretted it though.a

you are my least favorite poster. Other waifu fags at least post reasonably attractive girls, this is just offensively plain

I think purity is attractive!

You faggots jelly of me and my bitch?

>After nearly 10 years of marriage and many more as friends, Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix confirmed their separation on Wednesday.

>"Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix have amicably separated. They remain very close friends," Affleck's rep told PEOPLE in a statement.

What's up with the Affleck bros?

>marrying Adrien Brody's ex
Typical white male

gay nerd

I'm not gay! but I don't judge people who are :)

Women are either plain or ugly.

I don't think "beautiful" women exist.

Eventually women will be replaced with sex robots whose image will change based on our perceptions of beauty.

delete this

This definitely has its benefits. If you can stop caring about a girl's looks, you can have many gfs with ease. But if you only want cute ones, you have to work at it and face competition. gay shit 2bh

wow the first pic I've seen where she's not

lol what kind of opinion is this

Apparently Casey's performance in Manchester by the Sea is the one to beat for Best Actor this year so maybe he'll change it up for the A-list.

I never know which image to post, since I'm biased and think she is cute in all of them!

what a gay