Official AHS S6E2 Watch Thread

Alright boys, the new episode starts in 20 minutes. Come in and get comfy.

>What were your thoughts on the premiere?
>What did you think this season would be about?
>Hopes for tonight/the season in general?
>WHO IS THE PIG MAN

15 minutes boys lets pop things off

I dunno. Native wearing a pig head doesn't have that fear factor after a few seconds of realization that the fool cannot see.

I assumed it was a monster like the minotaur from season 3

AHS can never just stick to one idea so it makes sense to me

Nah that's a butchered pig's head.
I like that it changes just wish it'd make more interesting stories.

This season is off to a much better start than the last few seasons, so I'm hoping for good things.

Also we better get a fucking title sequence this time or I'm gonna lose it

They better have the OP this episode. It's the best part of the show every season.

So this episode is in direct contradiction to the last? The last episode ended with them cornering her and that scalped dude running up to her, not her hiding behind a tree watching a sacrifice.

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING TITLES

Uh oh. She's gonna fight back against these redneck spirits.

>officially make the subtitle AHS: Ronoake
>theme is no longer a secret
>don't show the title sequence because MUH DOCUMENTARY STYLE

mfw

Last week it was My Roanoke Nightmare. Now it's just Roanoke.

Fix the Wikipedia entry, someone.

>In before the documentary is only filmed partially leading to characters actually having the possibility of dying

Something HAS to happen, because there's no other reason for Lily Rabe to be listed as a main cast member.

Hopefully they abandon this style soon

My Roanoke Nightmare popped up as the title of the documentary this episode too, though.

So unless the official "Roanoke" subtitle is also a joke, bot are still in style.

this show is such shit I don't know why I watch it

This is a better Blair Witch sequel than the new movie desu

Yes. Knock the fire into the woods.

why are they getting upset someone was making them barbecue?

So far I'm liking 5 his pig - obsessed cult. Pigs are really cute but their squealing is unsettling and probably the creepiest animal head to put on a human body.

SEASON 1 NURSES HOLY SHIT

dude haunted house lmao

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

>mfw Hello Nurse...OH SHit!?

WE WUZ SEEING GOSTS IN SHEEEEIT

>Witches
>Nurses
>Ghosts
>Hallucinations
>House horror

So is this just the disgusting lovechild of S1 and S3?

Nope. It'll have Indians wearing Pigs.

She's already there. The fake doc still counts as the show and cast. I think this is it.

I know she's on the main cast list. What I'm saying is, it makes no sense right now given her role on the show, so something must happen for her to get a bigger role.

>child actors

Good idea, let me take my daughter to the house where hostile locals broke in and hung a bunch of creepy occult totems everywhere and my hosts are complaining about weird shit

OH NO HOW DID IT GO WRONG

The documentary style isn't necessary.

I just tuned in. What did I miss so far in Episode 2?

She's not exactly the most level-heaed person, user

No the pig just started dancing tho.

They all keep seeing more weird shit.

- Sarah Paulson saw a guy get burned alive by the Ronoake colony in the woods
- Cuba saw the nurses from Season 1 murder an old woman in their house
- Angela Bassett's kid keeps taking to an "imaginary friend" who tells the kid her whole family is gonna die
- Bassett herself has seen pig tails nailed to th wall and the pig man in the house

Now, Cuba and Sarah saw a woman outside, went to where she was, and found the doors to a cellar.

Much appreciated user.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't S1 have a man wearing a pig mask kill someone in the bathroom? Was that S2?

IT'S A TRAP

Hey, it's McGucket! Before he memory wiped himself!

A dude was afraid of a Bloody Mary-esque monster named "Piggy" (the name of the pig monster this season, according to the credits is "Piggy Man") and went to see the therapist for it, then saw it in the murder house's bathroom.

The dude dies because he gets shot by robbers after "summoning" Piggy Man, but I don't remember if the robber had a pig mask on or not.

>Murde
>Merde

show confirmed shit

"MURDE".... really? Meh.

He read Bridget Jones's diary?

I find this season significantly more spooky than Hotel or Freakshow

Those seasons seemed more focused on camp than horror

this one episode is probably better than the last 3 seasons combined

Jump Scare!

They did decide to make all the seasons link up, right?

Its possible their linking this up to S1.

Especially now that this is also a "murder house" witha pig man in the mirror

BOO! A Madea Halloween looks pretty good.

Yeah they did. But S1 took place in LA and S6 is in North Carolina, so it'll be interesting.

Also, I'm probably wrong about the nurses being the S1 nurses, but the resemblances are p canny.

I thought it was the s3 house.

HA! FAT AMERICAN JOKES!!!

Although I liked Hotel, I do agree that it feels like they are really upping the mystery and horror aspects this time around. It''s what's been missing since S3.

I'm pretty happy

S3 took place in New Orleans, not the NC backwoods.

This is why millenials rent and avoid buying ;^)

So is this based on a true story?

I know but look the the stair and the kitchen and the rooms and the dinning area.

Still, it does have
>witches
>the south.

Anything's possible now that they're connecting all of the seasons officially

>naming the bank jew

OY VEY

Fuckin pigtails

That's a big tree

Wait... what if they're all seeing their own sins/worst fears to some degree?

Like how Angela Basset is the only one to have seen the pig tails?

Pretty good episode famayams, I feel better about it this week than last week

We Missing 411 now

The outside looks a lot different though.

But the main thing to me is, none of this is "real". It's a produced show within the show, so who knows that the connections mean, or if they're accurate to what actually happened within the show's continuity.

>We Wendigo Now

>Special Guest Lady Gaga

>But the main thing to me is, none of this is "real". It's a produced show within the show, so who knows that the connections mean, or if they're accurate to what actually happened within the show's continuity.

I haven't been thinking about how they'd play up the real/not real dramatization aspect.

For now we have no choice but to believe that what's happening happened as close as possible to what they're showing, but I do hope they challenge that at some point.

Who the fuck was she?

That witch chick next to Kathy at the fire roasting.

The R is there, Cuba just didn't pull off enough wallpaper

Friendly reminder that we don't know if it's gonna pull a true detective and make the switch to present day at some point. Then, all the "actors" can join the story in real time.

I think I would like that.

Oh. Thanks

>Black woman yelling at the documentarians in the preview for next week

WILL WE MERGE THE TWO TIMELINES?!

That would be kind of cool. Like if the "real people" were consultants for the documentary and reawakened the curse or whatever on the house? Brought it to the actors? Hmmm?

Oh boy, I'm ready for meta horror

Good. I knew they were going to do something like that because the whole "show within a show" isn't strong enough to carry the entire season. I was just afraid they were going to take forever to get to that point. I can't watch 6 episodes of fake documentaries before shit starts to get real.

what? when did that happen?

It almost has to, but then it could defeat itself with its own logic, like if the Ronoake colony shows up in "real life" they can't be played by Kathy Bates and Co. because how could the show up in the dramatization as actors?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

at the end of the preview for next week

she yells "TURN OFF THE CAMERAS"

You know why

That's a good point.

One way they could get around it is cast a "Real life Roanoke Leader" like Evan peters or some shit.

Then they can cast random extras, and as long as Evan Peter's character is implied to be involved the audience might get it

Getting Gaga, Bates and OHare out of the costumes would help too.

Maybe it all takes place in someone's mind?

If tvtropes is right, the medium in Murder House discussed Roanoke a bit. spooky.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about "merging the two timelines". There aren't two timelines.

Evan Peters was credited, where was he?

That's exactly what I'm feeling at this point.

The joke

Your head

Wes Bentley is there, too. So we have him and Bates as confirmed main cast members in the colony, as well as OHare

That's on the same level as saying "it was a dream all along". It's lazy

Maybe timeline is a bad word for it, but there's clearly the dramatization, and the people it actually happened to. At some point, the two will have to overlap or combine

Why are you so stupid? The real life people who's story was made into the documentary and the actors who portrayed those people in the reenactment

He wasn't in the episode. Like most shows, the main cast is credited whether they're in the episode or not.

Actually he kind of was. I guess he plays the actor who plays the pig head man.

>Listed as AHS: Roanoke on website and commercials
>Referred to as My Roanoke Nightmare: AHS in the preview for next week
>Title in the show itself is just "American Horror Story" with the My Roanoke Nightmare card showing up in the documentary before the commercial breaks
It's really rustling my autism

Didn't the Sarah Paulson medium from S1/S5 mention having 3 paranormal shows/specials on air at some point?

This might be one of her shows.

The guy who got burned at the beginning, or just the general walking pig man?

Last week, Piggy Man was credited as someone else, but I didn't check to see if the credit was there this week.

The documentary style will likely (hopefully) be over soon, and the show can take on it's true form

I believe it's the pigman in the videos. Not the guy burned over the fire.

>2016
>people still look in mirrors in horror shows
smhtbhfam

>mfw they start introducing everyone's living characters from past seasons
>mfw soon Sarah Paulson will be playing this actress, the medium, Lana and Cordelia
>mfw Edward Mordrake returns

I know it won't happen, but boy I'd laugh if it did

None of the Even Peters characters are still alive, right? Unless we just get a bunch of his ghosts

Kyle from Coven's still alive.
Jimmy from freak show could possibly be alive, just old as fuck.

We can get Frankenstein Evan from S3 for extra laughs, and the ghosts like you said.

Let's get real crazy and have S2 Evan beamed back down to Earth

>Let's get real crazy and have S2 Evan beamed back down to Earth
I totally forgot he and his girls (?) were ayy lmao abducted at the end.

It would almost make sense for them to return now. It'd be pretty interesting.

>At some point, the two will have to overlap or combine
>Why are you so stupid? The real life people who's story was made into the documentary and the actors who portrayed those people in the reenactment

Those aren't two different timelines. The documentary reenactment isn't a timeline.

Well Roanoke Colony was a real thing that really disappeared, so... I guess kind of sort of? They only said "inspired by real events" so unless we veer off into some ripped-from-the-headlines, non-Lost Colony-centric thing, I guess they're technically correct.

too bad Lily Rabe's Misty Day is dead, because I want more of her. Although, she could come back from hell, of course.

>tfw our fantasy universe will never be realized

>>tfw our fantasy universe will never be realized
my fantasy is an orgy with Lilly Rabe characters

Misty Day is dead, and so is the nun, and so is the murderer she played in S1 (and the IRL murderer in S5).

Maybe she could just show up as a bunch of ghosts too

maybe not in a traditional sense, but the dramatization is "then" and the interviews are "now". Like I said (and you conveniently left out of your reply) timeline may not be the word for it, but there are two different universes or stories going on.

>but there are two different universes or stories going on.

No. It's a documentary. The "action sequences" are part of the documentary that the talking heads are narrating. A recreation of events. Like you would see on an Forensic Files or any Investigation Discovery show. They are not two different timelines or universes.

>tfw you will never listen to The Ledge by Fleetwood Mac while fucking Misty Day in her swamp shack all night long

Literally why even live?

I'm specifically talking about the actors in the dramatization becoming part of the real life storyline. My theory is that the storylines (1. real life 2. dramatization) will "merge" and Sarah, Cuba, Bates, and everyone will play the actors.

By merging (again, poor choice of words on my part by saying timelines), I simply mean keeping the cast while getting rid of the documentary format and bringing everyone into "real life".

!!!!!!!

Big ideas, big plays

Oookay so listen to the part near the beginning of the vhs tape. Dennis O' hares character says Today its october 11th 1997. Then immediately after he says the nurses worked there in 1998.. How does he know the future?

I didn't need these feels user.

1988, bubba. You just misheard

No ones name even starts with an R

Holy fuck. This is the scariest season by far.

That we know of yet

I cant take anything serious because of Cuba's goofy fucking faces every time.

Another shit season
Documentary = spoiler alert no one dies