Why was Ray Jackson allowed in the Kumite in Bloodsport? He just seemed like any generic biker bar brawler

Why was Ray Jackson allowed in the Kumite in Bloodsport? He just seemed like any generic biker bar brawler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-tceWOL8c
youtube.com/watch?v=5139G5CHNiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He could fight, that's all that matters in illegal underground fighting tournaments.

it was a better style than the monkey dude

He would've beat Chong Li if he wasn't showboating.

I always always interested in the rich blonde dude that trained on his lawn.

His character had to be the inspiration for the design of Master Geese in the King of Fighters games.

Geese Howard is from Fatal Fury, not KOF.

What was the prize of the Kumite? Glorified bragging rights?

the journey was the real prize

is this guy some kind of filipino muslim? They say he's arab but I don't believe it

yeah thats weird i never see 2 muslims in a fight on online videos. only them blowing each other up

was the ref arab??

He did really well though.

didn't clean the blood of his chest

he looks like some kind of asian to me

the other guy though does not look arabic at all or maybe I'm just blind or something

Chong Li did nothing wrong.

This is a good thread

Now this guy they say is spanish but he looks like he could be an arab to me, maybe he should have played the arab instead, that would have made more sense

Bloodsport is the real Street Fighter movie.

NEEEEEERDS

Why? He made it to the quarterfinals!

why was the army trying to stop Frank from kicking ass in the tournament?

This guy here is chinese, now they don't come right out and say it but i'm fairly certain. I think it's the gold and red pants, they remind me of chinese new year

>implying i can't heem everyone of you faggots in this thread

>Black guy
>does monkey style
what did they mean by this?

2 Chinese wives of above-average but not supermodel-level beauty

OK USA

because muh diversity

Paco and the Sumo-esque guy are the best secondary fighters in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-tceWOL8c

one of the original GOAT internet videos

the intense black man was pretty funny

Whatever his martial art was, he was amazing with it. He had Chong Li beat until his ego got the better of him.

FIGHT FOR LOVE

From a storytelling view, I thought it was a bad idea to have Jackson kick his ass until he started hot-dogging. I mean, if this guy can beat him then there's not much tension for Dux in the climax.

The original "For You." I legit thought people were referencing this movie up until a couple of hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=5139G5CHNiQ

SOMEWHERE

SOMEHOW

SOMEONE

You mean this guy?

I jacked it to the blonde chick on multiple occasions

yeah, that's the guy, good scene, I like how it dashes your expectations and a nice break up of the fight montage iirc

how would you know you pasty fuck

Wasnt that giant Gold Dragon?

my uncle works for the kumite

I would enjoy seeing it revived in the form of video game and accompanying television series.

Sure thing Punk.