Millenial

reminder if you are between 18 and 35 you are a millennial

oh no!

No wonder everythings going to shit!

Cred Forums - Television & Film

and?

Because everyone on Cred Forums talks about how millennials are a problem without knowing they themselves are one.

Remember when we were called generation Y.

So if I'm 35, I'm a Gen X Millennial? Does that mean I'm double retarded?

Jokes on you im 41 kill me

ugh! that triggers me!

Boomers were and have always been fucking cancer

About time they were put in place.

Fuck social security. Fuck paying for their shit with my taxes.

Why the change?

>FUCK BOOMERS
>supports trump

Dude you are voting for the same candidate they overwhelmingly support.

Because millenial is used as an insult around here when nearly everyone who frequents Cred Forums is one.

reminder that usage determines language and fiat doesn't matter

It means nothing. The 35yo, 25yo and 18yo all grew up in different cultures. Somewhere in the mid 90's something went wrong and now all the kids are half gay and retarded.

Idk mang I've hated teenagers since I was 12. I'm 25 now and I hate them more than ever

So how long until we gas all the Baby boomers?

I said this to a 24 year old friend of mine the other day and he's never heard the term.

I can understand the ~20ish year age range in defining previous generations but today things move faster. The average 18-25 year old is quite different than a 25-35 year old. It's like web 1.0 vs 2.0. Somewhat normal social skills vs sitting next to each other and texting instead of opening your mouth.

No one fucking knows.

For years I thought I was generation Y and the people born after me were millennials. Now I'm lumped in with a load of fucking facebook using iPhone glued to their face, BBT watching numale dyke retards and I fucking hate it I HATE IT

Don't know. Reading up on it turns out Millennials was coined years before Gen Y.

I just only ever remember reading Generation Y in the 90's/early 2000's

If you were born in the 90's you're as bad or worse than a boomer.

>Somewhere in the mid 90's something went wrong and now all the kids are half gay and retarded.

I want to get this tattooed on my face.

One of the only things that actually distinguishes Trump from common conservatives and Hillary was he doesn't want to privatize or do anything with social security. You're a moron and thanks.

>We won't be free from Baby Cuckers until like 2070

Nah give it like 10 - 12 years and a significant amount of them will be in the ground finally.

Hopefully we'll be free from cuckposters before that.

How can people actually care about this shit.

Multiple times my friends have expressed anger because "the baby boomers give us millennials an unfair rap!"

How the fuck can people feel some kind of protective pride over this shit? It's barely even possible to make more general of a descriptor than a fucking generation, how can you find a sense of vulnerable identity in one?

Feels good to be 23

I would have thought by now a lot of anons here would have gen x parents.

Fuck off. A millennial is someone who was born after the year 2000. I grew up in the 90s.

I though most of us had baby boomer parents

boomers voted for trickle down economics, forever fucking the future.

Yeah that's a bullshit classification though because I was born in 1981 and I have next to nothing in common with people born in 1997

Generations were always sort of a little dodgy, but things are changing way too rapidly now to cast such a wide net

There's an agenda at work now. Got to blame people, so everyone born basically from coming of age around 9/11, up through to the present got reclassified as "millenials", which has been a pejorative from the moment it was coined.

that's gen z fucking retard

Some rich assholes rigged the economy and then broke it with crappy loans to make themselves even more rich.

Everyone born in the boomers' 25-year-span didn't have some sort of grand meeting and unilaterally decided to fuck everything.

Those rich asshole's even richer kids are going to keep doing the same fucking thing.

So what comes after gen z? And when was gen a?

>Those rich asshole's even richer kids are going to keep doing the same fucking thing.

Because the previous generation taught them that's how it's done.

after gen z we nuke the world and wait for a new generation to arise from the ashes

Were your parents born before 1964?

>this is how stupid millennials are

1952 and 1961

you're a millennial too

Whoa....

Really makes you think.....

WTF I hate millennials now

My parents were from the late 50's too I just get the impression there are a lot of late teen early 20's people here.

But I hate myself and I know am a problem.

But I am in my early 20s

How do I stop being a millennial?

Both my parents were born in the spring of 1962 and I'm 18.

58 year old parents

**am i autistic**

I thought my parents took their time having kids.

Maybe Bin Laden is still alive..
What if North Korea launches their nuke

There's always hope right guys?

> something went wrong
the internet became user friendly enough that kids could get on it

Reminder: except for boomers, generations don't exist.

After WWII, all those returning vets had a bunch of babbies. Pretty close to the same time together. A few years apart.

They were born roughly together. Went to school together. Went through puberty about the same time. Went to college about the same time.

But as they got older, the distance between doing things got further and further apart. For example: having kids. Some had kids when they were twenty. Others had kids when they were thirty. Others had kids when they were forty. That's twenty years, and more, when they were having kids.

So while some where having kids, others were having grandkids. What this means is, the generational boundary that made boomers distinct, was completely meaningless after them.

There are no gen Xers. There are no millenials. All these distinctions are just clickbait bullshit. It's all spread out.

But we need tribalism to divide everyone from age 12 to 40!

People are born every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year. There are no specific generations.

millenial detected

>says the guy with a dick in his hand and his face glued to a chinese cartoon forum
wew
e
w

Nope. According the media I'm a solid Gen Xer.

My mother was a boomer, my kid's 7.

You don't have to take my word for it. The U.S. census office tracks this shit, and the Boomers are the only distinct generation. Everything else is all smeared out.

They just keep widening and widening what the millenial buzzword is supposed to mean just so they can blame more and more people for today's woes. For fucks sake people that are 35 have spent a minority of their lifetime even IN this millennium.

>implying

53' & 63', 21 years old

I'm 36. World's youngest Gen Xer, I guess.

>36

What are you still doing here man?

explains why you ended up here

You and I will not have social security

That's because these fuckers made it so that they would be able to reap it while it still exists despite the fact that it will go defunct eventually or destroy the budget

>For example: having kids. Some had kids when they were twenty. Others had kids when they were thirty. Others had kids when they were forty. That's twenty years, and more, when they were having kids.

True, my parents were the WWII generation, (mom b.1922 dad b.1925) my buddy is only half a year younger then me but his parents were the Korean War generation and another buddy's parents were post-Korean War but pre-Vietnam War, (Doo-Wop generation) while another friend's parents were Vietnam War era hippies.

Is Cred Forums something you should be growing out of?
Look at the fucking normie here. Next thing you'll be saying is to stop playing video games.

Yes. And you should
Source: I'm the same age.

I'm 32 and games don't hold the appeal they did during my childhood and early 20's

How old are you Cred Forums? and how old was your mother when she had you? 31 and she was 28

This. It's absolutely infuriating.

Yes, jesus. Do you also drive up to random parks to yell at teens? That's what you're effectively doing here you failure of a human being.

I don't think you shitheads understand. you're here forever.

as soon as you started browsing this site, you got a free ticket for Mr. Bones Wild Ride and as you know, the ride never ends.

Me too. I definitely remember the next generation being referred to as millennials. Makes sense too - they were too young to remember anything before 2000. Then at some point I started getting called a millennial instead of Gen Y.

uhh, the Millenial generation stopped in the early 2000's, what the fuck is this thing talking about?

finally those goddamn boomers are dying off. time to make america great again.

Tripfaggot

How does it feel, Cred Forums?

How does it feel that for the rest of history, when people think of your generation, they'll picture a smug libbycuck numale?

To me baby boomers are fat, ignorant oafs. Gen X is okay I guess, nothing really stands out to me about them. They're like the middle child generation.

So you'd rather a tendie eating neet?

Neets are absolutely a rung above numales, yes.

>To me baby boomers are fat, ignorant oafs
It must be nice to be in a discussion where you can't see people looking at the floor and starting to drift away from you.