Did everyone see the latest episode of South Park?

Did everyone see the latest episode of South Park?
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-2?id=71660

It was basically a continuation of the first episode of the season:
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-1?id=71615

It was all about trolling, and it says when one dude posts anonymously about women it speaks for all men/boys. Cred Forums is a huge magnet for cyberbullying, which is what I think they're referring to when they say "trolling."

It kinda sucks how now, it seems, they're making each episode a continuation of the previous episode, and at the end you don't have that sense of completion that you have with shows like Futurama, Family Guy, The Simpsons or any other show where each episode stands alone. They started doing that more in Season 19 with the events of previous episodes being brought up in passing in other ones, but now the plot lines aren't even complete at the end of each episode.

The end was also pretty dramatic, either all the women gave up on men due to cyberbullying and decided to become lesbians, or worse they all got killed, since a suicide was represented with someone leaving twitter, and someone kept on considering leaving twitter as if it was suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=8r5IUoz1yhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SezjoZsGnf4
youtube.com/watch?v=g7i_EZO5Hzc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gWA491H4U
youtube.com/watch?v=WY87o9IZXWg
youtube.com/watch?v=prjVGQWNyE4
imdb.com/name/nm0212596/
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJOH5PImrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did no one give a fuck about this episode or what

Or what

And cue Don McLean - American Pie
youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

kill all the juice

Nothing lewd happened. Disappointing episode.

op ur a faggot go to sleep u have school tmrw

not really , it was pretty meh

whatever happened to South Park being edgy and unpredictable.
Now it's just sarcasm, sarcasm ,sarcasm.
#restoreTerranceAndPhillipe

I hate faggots.

Terrance And Phillipe is quite possibly the worst thing they created.

the show kinda sucks now, but bringing those two retards back would do it no favors.

umm exCUSE me??? south park does NOT suck!!!

>Cred Forums is a huge magnet for cyberbullying,
>which is what I think they're referring to when they say "trolling.

quite the lil fgt arncha OP , wanting to get a good discussion yet you went about it the wrong way by making your self sound retarded

they really need to cut out the continuity shit. it lags down the episodes from ever being funny or original anymore since they have to waste time resolving plot lines. I want a new episode every week not a peice of one.

>they really need to cut out the continuity shit

I don't see that happening.

>YOUR DAUGHTER HAS A MUSTACHE, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR OVARIES BITCH?

...Why?

I haven't laughed once yet this season but truthfully I'm still fairly entertained by the plot line. I want to know how it all ends and where it will go from there, but it just doesn't feel like a comedy show anymore.

Watching right now. I hope they actually take a controversial stand and condemn a presidential candidate, or BLM or something, instead of just taking some centrist "we're smarter than everyone, both sides are dumb" schtick

What are the odds Pepe makes an appearance next episode?
This

Am I the only one that found the last scene funny?

dumbass

I thought "chances are he's just some sad loser at home who still lives with his mother" immediately followed be Gerald skipping down the street to be hilarious

Steal My Sunshine is a great song

I found this episode funnier than the first. Gerald playing the keyboards to boston was hilarious

the only laugh of the whole episode

obviously it's taking the piss out of people who take cyberbullying too seriously

My experience as a person who says stupid mean shit on the internet

I laughed way to hard at Cartman's screams over his devices.

>taking the piss

I want bongs to leave

Best part was the juxtaposition of some news anchor suggesting trolls were fat, unhappy, manchilds who live with their mom and Gerald walking down the street smiling and being happy, set to Steal My Sunshine

I never understood the sad, angry, loser = internet troll meme

I spend a bit of my day shitposting and trolling on the internet to release stress and I'm one of the happiest, outgoing folks you'll run into

Shitposting on the internet is one of the best natural highs a man can get

butter's line was quick but good
"in this day and age you get blamed for the group you belong to even if you didn't do anything"

You're a dick.

I'm starting to think it's a lot of people's. It's a really underestimated form of stress-relief and most of the people assuming that trolls are sad/angry/depressed might just be projecting after all. The whole manchildnthing is just a good way to dehumanize people who made them feel bad

Reminder that one of the primary jobs of this season is to set up the video game coming out Q1 of next year

>tfw Cartman finds out the reason all his stuff was destroyed was because of a jew
oh.....this is going to be good

/r9k/ and Cred Forums had a collective orgasm over this episode.

0% chance of that happening because the SP writers aren't spastics

I don't mind continuity but they're continuing the wrong shit. They set up this season with the ads and PC Principal and Tweak/Craig and so far they've dropped it for some subpar trolling/girls v boys shit/meme berries with some Kapernick and election shit squeezed in. Shit season so far 2bh

Legends of Chamberlain Heoghts > South Park

Same with Smokin' and that LotR song (name escapes me)

>Terrance And Phillipe is quite possibly the worst thing they created.
Spotted the millenial redditor, they were the best part of this show, and basically Cred Forums the characters.
>tfw you will never get to see asses of fire

the song at the end when all the boys got the break up letters got a giggle out of me

The only funny bit was Gerald's trolling montage and only in context. The rest? Boring. Fuck continuity, I want adventure of the week back.

whats the name of that song?

Honestly it was pretty boring. I do like that they're knocking the media sensation of how whenever a celebrity leaves twitter there's just a big amount of retarded freakout over essentially nothing.

Still a weak episode.

Requesting a screencap of Gerald trolling with the Jew shadow in the background.

What did Wendy's note to Stan say?

>I'm breaking up with you

>I can't fix you.

Something like that.

they're probably going to tie the advertisement plot-line in with the jews

it comes from the same line of thinking as real bullies = abused angry, potentially molested, insecure people

based Southpark

You = a bored faggot then

Steal my sunshine.

right in the feels

Better than the last episode. The continuous, unresolved plot threads thing is annoying though.

The season before this was one of the greatest in a long time I don't know wtf people are talking about South Park losing it or this new formula ruining the show.

>Spotted the millenial redditor

So, you're over the age of 34 then and still on Cred Forums?

Can't escape, I and you are here forever

>The season before this was one of the greatest in a long time
How can it be good if it isn't funny?

Gerald scenes made the episode worth it

if you could see the people that have been here all along. I highly doubt you would actually want to be here.

Last season was painful, the fuck are you on about?

game on whore

that demon jew shadow was 10/10

also nice to see that they actually get trolling - people do it for the kek's, not because they are sad little basement dwellers or something like that - although those people do exist

anyone know the name of the song that played at the very end during the breakups?

Sounded Italian to me

Yeah it honestly couldn't be further from the truth. In Middle school my group of friends bullied the fuck out of the black kid but we were popular and liked by the rest of the class who encouraged it.

Everything about PC Principal was fucking great you humorless cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r5IUoz1yhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SezjoZsGnf4
breton

this is the kind of question i could see trey cucker and matt jew asking to try and gauge what people are saying about the show

He was OK, but he wasn't anything special.
You probably only liked the season because it made fun of SJWs even though it was pretty poorly delivered tbqh. Most of it could've been compressed into one or two good episodes instead of dragging it out over 10.

Just watched ep 1 and 2. Is there any meaning behind these 'member berries beyond just nostalgia?

I thought this episode was way better than last weeks, and probably better than a majority from last season.

It focused on the trolling from the POV of the boys, so it almost felt like a traditional South Park episode, where the plot was actually interesting instead of just an excuse to make ironic political observations about how everyone is dumb.

What really bogged it down however was how obvious the cabin thing was, it was just way too drawn out, since the viewer already is aware of what's coming, why not make that clear in the boys plan and frame it differently, instead of spending minutes on a joke we can see coming.

Nostalgia generally clouds judgement and makes society stagnant.

Episode was complete ass
Didnt laugh once

I dont give a shit if you do continuity or not, just make the show fucking funny

>Mr. Mackey for repeating himself for half the 22 minutes
They truly started writing this episode this morning.

South Park sucks

For anybody who enjoyed the song at the end of the episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7i_EZO5Hzc

Sounds a lot like the Gladiator theme song, Now we are Free by Hans Zimzam

Lisa Gerrard did the vocals in both, so good ear I guess.

>PC principal

Easily the worst character

No. It's just continuity shit.

>because the SP writers aren't spastics
Kek

>PC Principal
>good

You PC brah?

Didn't that shit get essentially resolved last season? The Tweak/Craig thing does not even need to be continued.

I'll wait until the season is finished and then watch all episodes in one run, like I did last season. But hell, the show has gone to shit so quickly. I can't even rember the last time it was even somewhat funny. It is still a comedy show, isn't it?

This is like the phantom zone in the old superman movies. Been here since 04.

I saw it. It wasn't funny.

It would have been funny if they used this song at the end of the episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

This.
It's his way to blow off some steam. He seems impervious for all the shit in the world at first but when its night he becomes the troll and let people know he's fed up with all this shit as well. A perfect example of the modern day troll.
We all are sick and tired of modern politics, ISIS bombings, Black Lives Matter, White Knights etc. In this day and age you need to be anonymous to say something about it or else you would be labeled as a racist, homophobe or antisemite.
Good job, SP!

No, it has always been a social commentary first and foremost.

This is me too. Honestly I almost forget sometimes on Cred Forums that people might actually get triggered by the stuff I say. I assume everyone else is thick skinned and it's all just for banter and laughs.

>It kinda sucks how now, it seems, they're making each episode a continuation of the previous episode

you dont fucking say

its almost like they have been fucking doing that since 2014

Funny, my 13yr-old nephew also doesn't like the newer seasons w/ social commentary. Because he's a retarded thirteen year old that only laughs at dick jokes.

Awful lotta underage in here

I think they've done it as a challenge to themselves. Can we make a serialized storyline while churning out episodes day before airtime? Congratulations, you can. I do think it makes it narratively weaker though. The continuity doesn't really add all that much for me, and to achieve that continuity means they're sacrificing screentime that could've been dedicated to something else.

Of course, given the forest scene, they aren't using their time that well either though. The joke was telegraphed a mile away.

oh great more coon episodes

>watching zombie south park

oh dear

But it's always had social commentary, the writing is just worse. They've definitely started phoning it in. Lot of reliance on purely referential humor and dragging out one episode-tier ideas over several episodes.

Your 13yr-old nephew is too stupid to understand or relate to the social commentary and too young to understand that it's done lazily without effort.

You're too stupid to see there was always social commentary on the show but you didn't notice it until it became so overt and in your face that it's impossible to ignore.

At least your nephew is 13 years old and still has a shot. You're an adult man that can't tell poor and good writing apart.

But now it's all about social commentary. The early episodes had it too sure, but the episodes weren't all about that. And they were written better too.

I thought it was great. If you don't like them mocking people who have sticks up their asses, then you probably have a stick up your ass.
>durr I'm too dumb to find humor in social commentary, give me more poop jokes please

>still no webm of gerald shitposting
Step it up googles.

It's not that I don't like them mocking people, it's that they do that and only that. And they do the only thing they are doing poorly.

At least Cartman will become Cartman again after finding out about skankhunter being a jew... r-right?

Otherwise I'll drop this shit. Or at least I'd like to but I probably wont unfortunately.

It's Gortoz A Ran.

>race war on his hands
>gender war on his hands
>betrayed by all his friends
>all because of a Jew
There is so much potential for them to have Cartman go full evil again, but I feel like they'll just mess it up

But both sides are dumb user. Trump is literally a bought out puppet to knock out all the other Republican candidates and hand Hillary the election and this entire election is just another show case in how fucking corrupt America is and how our election system is a joke.

Both sides of the BLM issue is fucking retarded and ignores how the main issue is really poor people being fucked and only slightly about racism but as long as everyone's focused on the black white issue nobody cares about anything else.

There is no sides to take here, the entire country is embroiled in one shit show or another and neither side is talking any sense

>Tweak/Craig

Fuck off fgt

I liked it

Inb4 Cred Forums shitpost reply with no substance

Citation needed

>let people know he's fed up with all this shit
No. Incorrect.

Its literally just trolling for the fun of it. Its a form of stress relief. I'm an asshole to everyone on the internet and its entirely just for amusement, to he fed up about something means you come here to vent about something in specific and spend all day stewing about it.

Nah, I'm a dick to random people for no reason and tell south Americans to burn in hell and kill their families and then I do volunteer work and go to work, have a good time with my family and generally ignore the trivial bullshit that happens throughout my day. There's no rhyme or reason to the "trolling" or shit talking, its bantering for the sake of banter.

I think its just a huge issue now because we have a hug box generation of people that dont socialize so they never learned that bantering is how men communicate, numales aren't real men and women never understood bantering in the first place because all women are bitches and only know how to be bitches to each other.

Long story short, learn to take a joke you limp wristed skinny jean wearing fucks.

a boy denied by his school

prepare for (you)'s

>because we have a hug box generation

I don't even get it, it's mostly the same generation that was calling each other cunts and faggots a few years ago, right?

i just realized that i am literally kyle's dad

Pretty funny how tweak and Craig didn't get letters/weren't crying in the end bit

tl;dr edgeposting

kys my man

someone edit Cred Forums into the monitor

Fart jokes. Woo. T&P was just an in show representation of south park and how parents saw it back then anyway.

>all the grills have bfs
f a m

They're going too overboard on the overarching season plotlines, the Mr. Mackey bits went nowhere so that probably wasn't the last of that. still better than the last episode

>went nowhere
It tied in with the general trolling theme of the episode. People quitting twitter and making a big deal out of it etc. It doesn't need to go anywhere

Really, so having any dislike for this episode mean that you have a stick up your ass. This ain't a zero sum game, dumbass. The episode was shit, the jokes were dragged on and shallow. The continuity harms the episode for people who just popped in and haven't seen the previous episode they won't understand any of that shit, it'll seem confusing and lol so random, especially if they expected South Park to be different each episode.

yes, exactly - a few years ago. for one reason or another most of our generation grew out of trolling.

i'm surprised that the irony is lost on everyone here but i probably shouldn't be. the cut away to kyle's dad juxtaposed to the line of the internet troll stereotype isn't so much of a defense of the behavior but more of a realization that assholes come in many shapes and we shouldn't be surprised that stand up citizen A is actually a complete jackass online..

jesus christ. thinking of trolling as some sort of therapeutic hobby? the fuck kind of pathetic behavior is that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4

dat episode soundtrack

My nig

i fucking agree

Wish they'd stop showing those berries on screen every fucking 2 minutes.

Member when they didnt show those berries on screen every 2 fucking minutes?

god fucking damnit

You like it because it targeted people you hate the rest of us can be objective and realize it was unfunny, dull shit. You probably like sam hyde too

honestly i'd be afraid of sam nowadays since hes got all that ultra retard strenght from working out and he could probably shove me over real easy then curb stop me or maybe punch really hard into my chest and then id die from it just saying dont mess with the guy he might kill you for real

peace

I don't think that's what he means. He's asking if they tie into any real life product or something like that. So far there's no backstory into what they are, how they are created or how people get them so what else are we supposed to think other than must be a reference to something tangible irl or it's just randumb humor.

This

Kek rekt his shit

There's no need for the merchant outline. It's already implied

feel free to use this version then, jew.

cheers

in about 3 bongs and 30 bings m8

No. This season is on track to be worse than the last. South Park I knew has died. Now this is how it's done:

>DERP CURRENT EVENT
>HURRR MAN OH MAN WE GOTTA MAKE THE CHARACTERS TALK LOUDLY FOR 95% OF THE DIALOGUE
>HERES ONE THING WE CAN GET AWAY WITH, THIS TIME ITS WE CAN MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CHARACTER HAS A PENIS IN ITS MOUTH, SO WE WILL BEAT THAT DEAD HORSE

I love South Park to my core. Trey Parker inspired me like I've never had someone do to me. He's a role model of mine. But holy fuck is this shit so fucking lame. Another painfully drawn out season based on continuity that's going to have another shit hole of a punch line. Holy fuck this episode was literally the worst episode I've ever fucking seen.

Trey and Matt are telling the audience about trolls from Cred Forums. Virtually most aggressive trolls on the web originate from Cred Forums.

you forgot to tip your fedora m8

They can't. It's the only way they can stay relevant unfortunately. But instead of easing the continuity pain, they can't just drop subtle reminders that their production allows them to remain very current. See little funny ways how it can effect the boys on their day to day adventures of being 8 years old.

Nope, they have to beat a dead fucking horse while screaming and being super sarcastic and base the entire fucking season around one very, very bad and poorly executed joke that will have a shitty punch line we all could've seen from 100 miles away. This is very sad to see the minds who've made incredible works of art such as Scott ternoman must die, sarcastaball, pinewood derby, and chickenpox put their name on garbage like this shit.

Allow me:

tips fedora*

PC principal is easily one of the shittiest characters in South Park history. Are you 12 years old?

Did nothing wrong

kek so true

Black hawk down soundtrack, the french song dunno what it's called

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker

I get the show is political and social satire, but:

> 1. Could they not track Geralds IP addres, or is he using a VPN?

> 2. Normally Cartmen is a sadistic fuck, wouldn't he get revenge for his stuff being destroyed. The next day at school he was shown as a whimp.

I thought this was the best episode in recent memory, massive step up from the usual.

South Park was renewed till Season 23.

Same, I don't even know why

Scott hits the nail on the head !

Do not want to be butthurt, just quit Social media.

Well, fuck the lot of you - I liked it. I liked the last season's continuity and I like this season's.

But last season was the worst. PC principal should've been resolved in an episode or 2. Having it on for 10 episodes was way too much

Gerald has always been a pretty GOAT character I just never really noticed

XD

It's not that the episodes have social commentary, they just fucking suck. I watched the movie this morning and the ENTIRE thing is social commentary and it's still funny as hell, 17 years later

Is the girls dumping their boyfriends, a satirical look at today feminits and women wanting to be empowred ?

Weewoo ! Weewoo ! Weewoo ! I'm P.C. Principal and that's not P.C.. You are using micro aggressions, check your White privilege. You just got yourself 2 weeks detention.

You P.C. brah ? Sweet brah ? I'm from Ohio State brah !

Social Justice 1-2-3! (Woo Woo) I wanna be PC! (Woo Woo) It's just the way to be for me...And you! (Woo Woo) Your hateful slurs are through! (Woo Woo) I call woo woo on you! (Woo Woo) We'll fight until you're PC black and blue! (Woo Woo)

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko

Because it sounded genuine.

I WAS LYIN ON THE GRASS

Just now.
Very disappointing episode,they reused the same scenes at least 3 times.
Concentrated to specific events in the past week or two and made the episode bland as fuck.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKA
YOUR A BONER BITING BASTARD UNCLE FUCKA
YOU DON'T EAT OR SLEEP OR MOW THE LAWN
YOU JUST FUCK YOUR UNCLE ALL DAY LONG
SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKA
YOUR A COCK SUCKING ASS LICKING UNCKLE FUCKA
YOUR AN UNCLE FUCKA YES ITS TRUE
NO ONE FUCKS UNCLES QUITE LIKE YOU

>> 2. Normally Cartmen is a sadistic fuck, wouldn't he get revenge for his stuff being destroyed. The next day at school he was shown as a whimp.
Dude he... he quit twitter.

better late than never

>youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

God I have a love, hate relationship with the 90s, such fucking awful aesthetic taste it becomes awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gWA491H4U

youtube.com/watch?v=WY87o9IZXWg

youtube.com/watch?v=prjVGQWNyE4

It's a bit of both, there's definitely a fun aspect but man, after a long day of having to smile and not at the smug liberal nu male cuck faggots that you work with, with their fucking hipster glasses and wearing a tie with a fucking button down and jeans and their sweaty unkept beards, it's great to come online and see them BTFO'd

watch krazy kripples then the new south park

quality drop is huge

this thread is some meta shit or are you all humourless depressed hipsters?

Waaaa they didn't rush a storyline into 20 minutes it's shit waaaaaaa

Stop projecting your pathetic life onto a cartoon character, fucking tripfags I swear.

Only hipster faggots think the new "South Park" is funny.

The stream I was watching was playing some early to mid era South Park, and then switched to the two episodes this season, and it's jarring how different it is.
I still enjoyed the new ones, but they just don't compare.

riiiiiight member when south park was good?

You're a redditor bitch mother fuckaaaaa

>he thinks something that dates a website by over 10 years is funny
>he must frequent that website

Token's black GF break up letter had the same grammar as the 4 year old preschooler girl, lmao.

I'm glad other people make these kinds of posts, because it gets tiring writing them all myself.

"I break up" is exactly what Wendy Ssaid when she broke up with Stan a few seasons ago. I think it's Colorado phrasing.

This x100

There was no plot to speak of.
Lysistrata is the reference,and the rest serve no reason than to "set up" plot for the next episode if even that.
It looks like more of a filler episode than anything else.

Its miles better than the current Simpsons or Family Guy, it may not be as good as before but at least they are trying new stuff out with the continuity shit, and at its core its the same South Park as always. The problem is that you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

There really wasn't any funny dialogue so the episode gets a low score because of it.

>all these butthurt heteros when craig and tweek being happy gay style

it's sad that south park sacrificed all the humor they used to have for continuity.

cyberbulling... same topic as last season with safe space

WHY?!

the power of manlove

This.

I love arcs and callbacks but I felt that they stretched this out to the point of filler. The pacing is shit this season and most of the jokes were predictable.

post webm

>not using catalog

>he doesn't like the coon

Fuck you, Mysterion.

>I can't fix you
Fuck.

Are they actually touching on the fact that jews are pushing men and women away from each other?

cmon the jewish conspiracy is bullshit, it's just that jewish people are wealthier on average than not jewish whites so there are more of them in positions of power

Of course I agree completely. I am actually jewish myself and I was joking! Praise Moloch.

What did she mean by this?

>must be a reference to something tangible irl
It is
Nostilgiafags

>tfw you will never be as happy as Harold after he did some trolling

She wanted to cut off his balls

Fuck off Trey, you suck at trolling.

I agree, considering how much I've laughed South Park in the past, that 'trolling' was pretty fucking weak, I get that maybe they were going for a 'Harold is a shitty troll and the people are retards for getting so upset over it'-laugh, but mostly those tweets just seemed really lazy

>Harold
are you even trying?

Damn, you could be on to something. They'll never say it outright though.

>"He's a loser who lives with his mother and has nothing going for him in life"
>Cut to jew man walking around with happy music
That was pretty good

It's pretty obvious why South Park is so different now from say "An elephant makes love to a pig".
Matt and Trey are wanting to make something different and more serial like.

Both in this season and the last, characters are more vessels to carry an overall story then the story being about them.
The have more money obviously, with rights to songs. There was, four or five songs in this episode alone.
The intercut with the live action bits.

Its clear they are more interested in creating a show rather than having a comedic 22 minute cartoon these days.

Kyle a cute

This was perfect. FINALLY some truth about trolls. I make people mad on internet/overwatch/leagueoflegends because i like the feel. Nothing more, it's just funny for me

>incredible works of art

>I almost forget sometimes on Cred Forums
4chan doesn't count since it's just trolls trolling trolls all day long.

t. nigger

I'm just happy the Jews are behind everything just like real life.

Nice to get some realism for once.

it keeps me entertained for 20 minutes. i'm not a fan of the season-long story arcs though, miss standalone episodes where its just the boys fucking around or the town just being stupid

South Park was good when the 4 main characters didn't give a fuck. When Stan and Kyle grew a conscience the show went downhill. In the first seasons they were all assholes.

>Terrance And Phillipe is quite possibly the worst thing they created.

When South Park started, many reviewers wrote it off as pure toilet humour, so Trey and Matt created T&P as a humourous response to show what toilet humour actually looks like. It's a brilliant meta-gag.

The lesson to be learned. Don't feed the trolls and quit twitter. This is what south park want to tell normies.

First SP episode that I said: "thats all?" When it ended.

How the fuck is he typing if he's checking the catalog.

am I the only one that think these threads are just to drive traffic to whatever place that OP listed as the episode?

A simple "did you see the most recent ep" would have been enough. But no, we get specific links.

He's assuming attack posture.

STAY WOKE NIGGGAHBOOOOOO

Heh, I felt the same way. But I assumed I felt that way because my DVR fucked up and missed the first part of the episode.

This.

Is everyone agreed that Clyde is the best boy?

The continuation meme makes the episodes pretty anti-climatic.
Cartman was acting kinda out of character.
To be honest, every one acted out of character. The way they reacted to someone leaving twitter, was just to force the joke. Did not fit the south park style at all.
Stan and Kyle is supposed to point out the absurdity of things, not be apart of it.

Parts with Gerald was the only thing keeping it up.

Agreed, but I think that Cartman might still be apart of it and is just pretending not to be. I can imagine the twist being that Skankhunt42 being multiple people who use the same name.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>some truth about trolls
trolls are jews

>wasting your time watching cartoon instead of all those kinos out there
LMAO

I mean, he finds it funny sure, but he's also trying to become internet famous, so Ike can look up to him like his hero Pewdiepie.

Next step is he sets up a youtube channel.

great episode made me cry

I liked it

It's not always the the person you think it is

But it's always the (((Jew)))

Yes, Tweek is pretty cool too.

>much
Fuckingncanadian

it sucked

the only thing i'm looking forward to is that cartman finds out he lost all of his stuff because of the wrongdoings of a jew, gonna be comedy gold

She also performed Host of Seraphim.

imdb.com/name/nm0212596/

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJOH5PImrw

The Member Berries are THE most accurate representation of Redditors I have ever seen

>he thinks Cred Forums is a young man's game
>he thinks he'll eventually grow out of it
>he thinks a person's prime years are well spent in a taiwanese bongo drum appreciation forum
I'm glad my teenage years and early twenties were spent being sociable irl and playing in bands, going to parties, getting high and getting laid. I would definitely regret having spent that time on here. I wouldn't have made all the IRL friends I now have. How about you, user? You think you're a cool young thing sat in front of a computer screen filling out Captchas for (You)s?

If you're under 35 and wasting time on here, that's pretty sad 2bh f4m.

>its bad because its cartoon
Plebbest opinion a person can have. It's on par with saying you don't like a movie/show because the protagonist isn't a morally good person.

Try to look deeper than the surface next time.

While insider sources have said Trump is legit and not a plant, I still have a hard time buying it. Then again wiki leaks would have revealed this.

Yeah I also felt like it wasn't a very satisfying ending. A lot of the episodes leave a lot up in the air nowadays, and it's frustrating when you have to wait a week between episodes.

I still enjoy them though, I think they're funny, maybe not as funny as the early stuff that was less about society and more about the boys (especially Cartman), but I laughed a few times this episode.

>kys

leafy pls go

oh look, a normalfag

?
Trump is gonna win....

>Tfw Cartman is right

this

fucking old SP would do this entire season's plot in one episode

well not the very old SP, but there's great episodes around seasons 10-15

old SP:
>pick something topical, a movie/political thing
>have a plot which also parodies that thing while still making it about the characters
>have like 10 different GOOD jokes in the episode
>have one or two repeated jokes throughout the episode

new SP:
>pick something political - this will be the entire season's theme
>have a plot where the characters are only vehicles for a political perspective
>have 1 maybe 2 decent jokes per episode
>beat every joke like a dead horse

Fuck you. Terrance, Phillipe and the Canada episodes are the best thing about South Park.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a full-on hikikomori now (I leave my flat no more than once a week - usually for alcohol), but I don't blame "normalfags" or consider myself better or worse than them. I'm just happier this way, having experienced both sides of life.

Having said that, an old mate of mine came down from Edinburgh the other day and me and him and a few other guys went out to a few pubs. I'm not a "normalfag" but I'm not a complete social reject either, and if you are, that's on you.

This season will still be going after the election, can imagine there'll be a good Clinton/Trump episode towards the end

Matt and Trey should honestly just move on to movies, and maybe more musicals at this point. The show has stagnated.

I mean I understand it's great getting that fat paycheck, but still.

I mean fuck you make a billion dollar super popular musical and then do nothing else in theater?

Their movies might not have been very successful but it at least would be more concise and funny than just reading the news and putting whatever the hot topic issue is as your shitty episode.

They're all reasonably good at least, but it's unsatisfying to tune in and get an episode which just feels like a set up for later episodes. Especially when they're a week apart.

I think there was point (Team America?) when their other, unrelated projects became better than the show, and maybe is right. I'd rather have another Team America than a season of South Park at this point.

Wow, so Cred Forums really IS just reddit.

Cartman not becoming Hitler again. Where has my South Park gone?

Team america might not have been a huge financial success like the book of mormon, but it was still a good movie.

At least to me it seems like they are putting very little effort into the show at the moment, so I have a feeling they are working on something, either a movie or another theater show in their spare time.

Didn't they start a movie studio called Important Studios or something recently? I hope its a movie.

the new seasons of south park are more like mini movies tho.

Well they do have a new game coming out. Not sure how much work they contribute though...

I can say that their last game was the best comedic RPG I've played since Earthbound.

this senpai

i don't know what they are trying to do with him since last season.

I very rarely play video games. And the last RPG I played before the stick of truth was pokemon on the gameboy(thats an RPG right?). But I fucking loved the stick of truth. I even bought it for my brother for christmas.

I couldn't agree more. Older episodes certainly had social and political commentary, but it usually cleverly weaved into the plot which was only tangentially related. Now it's so on the nose, it's 100% social commentary driving the plot.

Another Team America would be cool but think I read that they said they were never gonna work with puppets again because it was really difficult and time consuming.

I think Kubrick said the same thing right before he died.

You are correct. They said they would never do a movie like that again.Which I don't blame them for. I think they got way too ahead of themselves with that one.

I love that this episode was so fucking kino, that theres only 2 threads with one of saying how they liked, last week we had matt and trey pegged for death `member?

I thought it pretty great. The season storylines are the best.

>we

You got a mouse in your pocket?

You make a lot of sense but i still don't like muslims

>Trump is literally a bought out puppet to knock out all the other Republican candidates and hand Hillary the election
And someone she is still managing to lose.

>Troll gets on CNN
>Shitposts harder
Best part

Pleb.

The older episodes where they got into fucking retarded and funny adventures were the best, its trying to be tooooo serious now

YOU SOUND LIKE REDDIT OP

SEE I YELL LIKE YOUR CARTOON THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH HAHAHA

>not using the catalog
>said catalog not having all threads about traps

Wew, lad. You sound so oppressed.

You mean Cred Forums? They're all born in le wrong generation

I was so happy when they played Steal My Sunshine

my favorite part of this episode is one I havent sen talked about anywhere yet. The absolute evisceration of the "bullying" and "Teen suicide" bullshit lampshaded with leaving Twitter. I thought South Park coming out and saying "good riddance to the weak faggots" who kill themselves is pretty bold, but I guess most people didn't even make that connection. I am baffled.

>cartman in this episode
I hope he gets a revenge.

You forget that people in the South Park universe are retarded. Remember the episode where the internet died and Kyle fixes it by turning the giant router off and on again.

I thought the episode was fairly weak, but I did particularly appreciate this point.

We're in an era where people are killing themselves because anonymous people on the internet mock them, I appreciated that someone stepped up and said "Wait now, that's retarded." Instead of just placating their family, friends, and society as a whole for the act.

Not only that but deconstructing the mindset of online harassment, not being about causing harm, but rather getting a reaction and self satisfaction. In the end if you make a big deal out of it, the trolls get what they want, you ignore it and it's just static on a tv screen.

I don't know how after decades of internet people haven't realized this.

>killed his own mother
>best boy
I don't think so.

She should have taken that 1 second to check if the seat was up.

Too many normies and young kids who need to lurk moar.