What the fuck was his major malfunction?

What the fuck was his major malfunction?

He wasted his vote on the Green Party

He was in a world of shit

One too many Jellies, I'd say.

that amount of bodyfat fucks with your hormones. it essentially makes you think like a girl hence the total disregard for his brothers in arms.

the drill Sargent fucked up it's his job to know when you are doing more harm than good.

It's obvious

How do you guys not see it

He wasn't a steer

Some people just aren't fit for the military. Boot camp broke him

He didn't fuck up.

Pyle wanted attention. It's a coincidence he can suddenly put his rifle together and tie his shoes after the blanket party? He suddenly can't the ability to not constantly fuck up?

Hartman was 100%. He wasn't marine material and should've been shipped off to the army.

explain

Low functioning autism

he had numb nuts

>shipped of to the Army

Why would they move him to a place with competent people?

It's pretty clear Pyle was not responding well to the training any drill sergeant worth his shit would be able to tell when someone is just not cut out for the marines. Really tho the best scenario happened better he bug out in training and shoot a shitty drill sergeant then get his whole squad killed over in Vietnam.

Jelly donut was his downfall.

WHO SAID THAT?
WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

Because they were drafted. The marines in FMJ were enlistees.

Drill Instructors try to get men to quit. It's not their job to cut them, really.

>The marines in FMJ were enlistees.
Then why did they open the movie up with one of the boys crying like a bitch when getting buzzed?

He was a disgusting fatbody.

He was beaten up and ridiculed by everyone until he broke. Pretty simple.

It raises estrogen

Gunny Hartman was a drill instructor. Drill sergeants are for the army i.e. faggots

If he was supposed to be normal, god would have miracle'd his ass to being normal

His ass looked like 150 pounds of chewed bubblegum

I WANNA BE THE FIRST GUY ON MY BLOCK WITH A CONFIRMED KILL

He was embarrassed in front of "her."

I liked how they made fun of the whole "Let's go to war! :D" culture. Too many people still treat it like some kind of fun vacation.

He couldn't control his appetite.

Why did joker say it in the first place? It ain't like anybody was going to laugh.

Because he is was a joker.

>Drill Instructors try to get men to quit. It's not their job to cut them, really.

Spoken like someone who's never gone to basic or boot camp. DI's will do everything in their power to make sure recruits pass. Unless a recruit is dangerously retarded, DI's will not allow recruits to wash out.

PRIVATE SNOWBALL!

How do I not know about this movie?

because you're fourteen

he caught the autism big time

People who've never seen war always treat it that way because heroics are romanticized

Idk man, have you never been beaten? Its pretty easy to get your shit together when a severe beating is heading your way if you dont.

he was a numbnuts

Because he was joining the army, you think this is fucking easy? Some people cry after joining high school, I cried first night after getting to college

Bane?

his testicles were without feeling