What happened to her ?

What happened to her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74573520/#74573520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She got too old for hollywood.

she did sexy bikini scene in stripper movie mmmmmm!

She became victoria justice

Nice wholesome Catholic girl who had a white family instead of whoring herself out for money.

I actually came in her mouth once. Im serious. Not meeming.

wow tell us more!

She waxed her arms and lost her mojo.

holy shit she has some frazzled hair

what would you like to know?

everything leading up to and after it!

Ok, I'll bite too. Tell us about it.

It looks like she's working behind the scenes in production.

Why didn't you stop shitposting on a digimon board and marry her you faggot

She was on the rebound from her breakup with one of those Jonas fags and a mutual friend set us up on a blind date. We went to the movies, bitch wanted to see Twilight, I wanted to see Inglorious Basterds. I told her if she sucked me off after the movie we could watch twilight, She looked at me as if taken aback, then smiled and said sure thing. We proceeded to fuck almost daily for a few months, but we had to cut it off cuz she was travelling. We still stay in touch and email from time to time. I learned alot about the industry from her. She was a bit timid in public,but LOVED Doggy Style

We need proof.

Fuck off. Sexting and trading nudes wasnt a meme back then. I used to hook up with her when she would call me when she got horny. I couldnt get the dumb bitch off my dick. All in all, though she was a nice person, but I wouldnt wife her, shes a complete whore

Sorry, she's actually in a long-term relationship with Maria Sharapova.

weird that you post her today when this was posted this morning

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74573520/#74573520

>famous actress
>agreeing to a blind date with some peasant
>texts and emails all the time
>LOL I DONT HAVE PROOF TO POST THOUGH
Yeah nice story faggot

taylor swift plz

She's a basic bitch that's for sure

She got plastic surgery now she's JUST

>Banged out Camille Belle
>Peasant

I have been raking in six figures a year since 2003, live in Manhattan, and have a 9' python. Hit the weights, take a shower, get a clue

What is your morning routine?

and you still feel the need to gloat anonymously online for some reason :^)

>I have been raking in six figures a year since 2003, live in Manhattan, and have a 9' python. Hit the weights, take a shower, get a clue

Post pic of Python pls

Sleep at 10 on weekdays, wake up at 5, get a good workout in, cardio and weights, then I shave, put some skincare products on, take a shower and have breakfast. Same breakfast daily. Standing at the island in the kitchen I eat kiwifruit and a sliced Japanese apple-pear (they cost four dollars each at Gristedes) out of aluminium storage boxes that were designed in Germany. I take a bran muffin, a decaffeinated herbal tea bag and a box of oat-bran cereal from one of the large glass-front cabinets... I eat half of the bran muffin after it's been microwaved and lightly covered with a small helping of apple butter

About the skincare products, do you find aftershave with alcohol gives you a bit of a 'kick'?

That's not how it goes, you faggot. That's why you missed your trips.

I modified it. Deal with it,manlet. Im a Big Guy.

back then earning 6 figs in NY or in Cali is such a big deal but the cost of living and living around with so many jews isn't just worth it. I fucking hate living in NY, its too cold and there so many kikes to deal with, you'll either become a kike yourself from all the jewery and backstabbing you'll face.

>Nice wholesome Catholic girl who had a white family instead of whoring herself out for money.
found the virgin

>I proudly define myself through the few women who decided to acknowledge my existence and my means to get noticed by women

found the ultimate beta

Nice teeth LOL

Very cute, post more!

>those daggers will never rake your scro

Coincidentally, the unrated/extended Blu-ray with her uncensored topless scene arrived this week.

Perky little tits for a 30yo

wow post caps pls!!!!

assuming you're not being earnest, this post was fucking 10/10

actually beleeb you

>stealing quote from kevin nash
>stealing memes from /asp/
>posting them as your own

anything to fit in huh, Carter?

pls someone post the webm

I actually topped this user while Camille watched. Came in his ass twice. Not even memeing.

She's a mad slut on Instagram now.

My dick.

wow how tight was his bum hole?

Pretty tight. He was timid in public, but he LOVED Doggy Style.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>I am twenty-six years old. I live in the American Garden Buildings on West Eighty-First Street, on the eleventh floor. Tom Cruise lives in the penthouse. I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

none of her franchises films took off. Push, 10,000 BC, ect. ect. they all underperformed. She needed a hit to become a household name. Also Lily Collins exists....so... we dont need her

that lily collins bit is true for all females.

What film fàm?

the jews took her soul

Did Topher Grace date Camilla Belle?

Who even is dis?

the jews

and being a spic

took one too many kosher dicks

She hit the wall.

she was hot in the jurassic park movie

Post caps!

All of this is funny, but nine foot python takes the cake. A plus, user

>Camille Belle JUSTed and became literally who

why live

Kek, now i understand.

wew

oh yeah totally, it's like "6 o'clock", bitch-raping-time.

I have a 9' python as well. Too bad my dick is only two inches.

kek

She has ridiculous fake boobs now, which can't help

Those look pretty good you faggot

you faggots best not be baiting, my heart is weak