jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
arenabg
hak5.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/usb-rubber-ducky-quack-start-guide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE DID IT, REDDIT

WE FINALLY GOT OUT BOY BACK

Shit was so bad I want to erase my history

this desu

Just watched the last two episodes back to back like Email intened them to be watched. I'm not sure how I feel about it. There was a lot of talking. A LOT of talking. And long zooming shots. Talking and zooming.

What's the consensus people loving this or hating this?

elliot/tyrell/mr. robot threesome when?

post >yfw season 3 follows tyrell, and elliot doesnt show up untill the second last episode

ALTERNATE REALITIES CUMFIRMED

EPISODE POWER RANKINGS:

6 > 7 > 12 > 9 > 10 > 5 > 11 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 8 > 3 > 11

>What's the consensus people loving this or hating this?

last weeks ep was a solid 7/10
season finale was a 5/10

is the last episode already out?

>two 11s

123movies

smug psychopath girl getting beaten up on purpose was the only good part of the episode

Yeah man Walt dies and Jesse gets away

check'd

OH FUCK FAMOUS ONE DOLLAR RACKS CONFIRMED

FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEE

i want joanna to be mean to me and beat me up

holy shit how could we miss it b r a v o

It was going so well until the last episode, if I had a twitter account I would tell Email go fuck himself tbqh

Last episode was a 3/10
This episode was a 5/10

i want her to provoke me into beating her up then frame me for murder and put me first in line at death row so i can erase my history of this waste of time

Why can't americans say "fuck" on TV?

Pussies

>Tyrell is becoming a God and finalizing the plan
>Mr Robot has been distracting Tyrell
>Darlene realized she has been set up and used
>Angela is a double agent
>Whiterose is timehacking
>FBI is still alive
>QWERTY barely had any screen time
>Leon may or may not kill Trent and Mobely
>Cisco is dead
>Joanna is tying up loose ends
>Elliot got shot and is still alive
They really had to cram a lot into the final episode.

Can someone post the video of the after credits, the rip I found only stopped b4 it was shown.

Reddit loves it, Cred Forums hates it. Same as usual.

Personally this season was almost enough to make me stop watching. It's worse than TD season 2... at least with TD season 3 I know there's a chance that things can turn around. With future season of Mr. Robot it's just going to get more and more hackfraudian/LOST and just go further and further into the deep zone.

continuing my theory from the last thread

>end scene showing Fry's electronics store 5+ years from now
>Mr. Robot's plan was successful
>it has allowed China to gain a huge presence in the American economy
>which is why fatso and muslimfu are talking about trying to "turn everything back to the way it was" pre-China

at least in this scenario Mr. Robot plan has had a massive impact on the world economy

why else emphasize the Chinese dragon design of the store?

It's only a meme there was no post credit scene.

Does anyone has the webm of Johanna getting fucked up? That scene caught me off guard

>Episode 4 that low

no way that leon would kill his friend elliot's hacker buddies right?

any torrent out?

scroll up

it gave me a boner too

>it's another don't progress the plot in any meaningful way and end the finale on more cliffhangers it'll take you another full 11 episodes of filler to answer season
why do I keep watching this. it's walking dead tier.

No they don't. They are all spazzing in the post ep thread.

>1 year until we know what the fuck is going on

Teasing that bit with Angela and Whiterose last episode then not paying it off is bullshit. We sat through that whole god damn fish scene. We were patient with your whole David Lynch Eraserhead homage. Now tell us some of what the fuck is going on.

you were shutdown last thread already.

why repost your shit theory?

Why would she be complaining about their living situation and mobley telling her she can save up for an apartment 5 years later? Makes 0 sense.

>it's walking dead tier.

whoa whoa whoa, that's too harsh. at least this show has some redeeming qualities

walking dead is 100% trash

>TROLL

>Stage 2 is about blowing up a building

Wow. Oh but I guess they're blowing the building up with leet hacks so it's still cool.

Burger detected
>I REHQAR ALL THINGS TO BE EASY AND STR8FRDRD DERRR

City lights went off at the end.

whiterose's end game is the matrix

it's all leading to it

>MFW even then we wont know what is going on

stage 2 is about beating joanna up you fucking retard

You mean 1 year until they cocktease us for another 11 episodes then give us a couple small answers in the finale.

I was put off too when I thought it was just "lmao let's destroy E corps biggest building xD"

But in reality it's them putting the final nail in the coffin from the first hack, they're destroying all the paper records that E corp was gonna use to try to piece their data base back together

>why else emphasize the Chinese dragon design of the store?
It's a Aztec, you stupid faggot.

how was i shut down you gimp?

Season 1 Tyrell is a based nigga that fuck n kills bitches
Season 2 Tyrell is a bitchy faggot that cries all the time

i thought the hack email was gonna take longer than that for s3?

Its because of Fight Club, Mr.Robot is Fight Club the show.
Pretty spoopy huh

only esmail knows that one. Mr. Robot is not a show known for making sense

It's well shot and well acted, sure. But it uses the exact same cheap cliffhanger gimmicks and circular plot structure that goes nowhere.

It's fucking stupid. Nothing meaningful happened in this season at all.

>s2 tyrell is gayer than s1 tyrell

s1 tyrell literally has anal sex with a man

Because dubdubs, watching all of the social misfit cunts on this site somehow get even angrier circlejerking has its own reward

So what was the point of the craig robinson prison warden plotline?

Just literal filler that had nothing to do with anything else going on.

i just want a chance to post this picture

because you are literally wrong, you drop it already idiot.

except the fry's store in the show had dragons and not snakes

next

which seems kind of ridiculous because theres no way there arent multiple copies of those records everywhere even before the 5/9 hack, much less afterwards when they are the last remnants of any records Ecorp could hope to salvage

None of your fucking business, you aborted piece of shit.

If you fucking dare to fucking mention it again, I will fucking destroy you.

Fag.

>I was put off too when I thought it was just "lmao let's destroy E corps biggest building xD"

they reveal that they're consolidating all the paper documents into one place BEFORE they show the building you fucking RETARD

???????????????????????? kys

yeah but sex is just sex. he's actually in love with elliot this time around.

mhm

I dunno this show is okay but it's no CSI Cyber desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMcSiRcbC8

i can't take that black guy seriously in a dramatic role at all. he needs to stick to comedy

am i the only one who likes her hair like this?

>implying being a top is gay

nope. in the show its Dragons. maybe in real life it's aztec but in the show it's Dragons baby!

no one gives a shit about either of your stupid ass theories

this show is all about murdering and beating up manipulating upper class WHORES

get a FUCKING grip

Mr.Robot is a great show but has flaws. Too much talking, too much sex/gay sex, too much standing still and not progressing the plot in any way.
The chess episode is still my favorite though, that shit was cool

that would only be non-gay if it was a tranny

no way. im a good writer i should pitch esmail my ideas

>I made a theory that got blow the fuck out now I am trolling to save face

>shut it down

Thanks for your fucking irrelevant opinion, fag.

here's your last (You)

if you're trying to milk these things to dull out the loneliness you need to get more subtle

I think if they were going to kill trenton and mobley they would've shown it at the end of this season.

What does it benefit the show if they just kill them off first thing next season?

Yeah. It was mainly to showcase Elliot's battle with Mr robot and his coming to terms with him but it shouldve been done in 3 or 4 episodes not 8

I wonder if she's anything like her character in real life. Thinking not at all.

I really expected Joey to pull out a MAC-10 there.

Joanna shall always and will always come out on top you pleb

her name is portia

that is a guaranteed stuck up rich bitch name

TYRELLIOT OTP WINS WOOOOO

did you even watch the show? why would they emphasize the dragons and design of the store you fucking idiot

This show is being entirely carried by every single plot point being a cliffhanger, it's infuriating and just leads to a segmented mess covering up any flaws the show may have.

It's one giant carrot on a stick that we'll never reach. This was supposed to be a season finale, but it felt like just another episode where Esmail is jacking off at the end and keeps asking you "WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN" as he reaches sexual climax.

He took what made S1 good and turned it up to fucking 11.

Look at her face, she's literally craving for the BBC with her eyes.

>too much sex/gay sex

literally one scene you Cred Forums brainwash victim

she's a rapping machine, so no not at all.

I'm betting they never show them again and we are left to assume they are dead.

You're right of course. At the very least, they'll milk out their deaths for 6 episodes. They can still get at least one more OMG le black ninja!!! cliffhanger in there for an end of the episode.

>This show is being entirely carried by every single plot point being a cliffhanger, it's infuriating and just leads to a segmented mess covering up any flaws the show may have.

so it's basically lost

this show would be good if you could just binge watch it all in one sitting. this week by week shit is infuriating. i'm glad i didn't watch lost week by week because i would have lost my mind.

You're right. Or it can also be a poor chick who becomes a stripper name. No one in the middle is named Portia, you're either turning tricks at the saloon or you inherited daddy's investment firm.

LOOK AT ME

IM SAD

vacant stare, plotting her backstabbing either whiterose or price

People who defend this season are underaged newfruits who haven't seen lost.

whoa. i think you're right. SCREENCAPPED

>newfruits
keke

spoiler: they're all dead

no season 1 had actual plots and conclusions and answers and the reveals were well done

mr robot is in elliots head
he is his father
the reason his split personality takes on his fathers form is because of his guilt
elliots motivations for the ecorp hack are revealed and satisfying
the fallout from the Ecorp hack is shown in various ways and the entire build up to it pays off

season 2 just feels like setup for everything they plan in season 3, it feels like they didnt take it seriously, like its just a segway season with no real thought put into the individual quality of the season itself

Oh I get it, so elliot is a complete fucking retard. so he thinks leveling the building is gonna kill a bunch of people, even though it takes like 2 seconds to think of ways to evacuate people, calling it a bomb threat, or whatever. Either way you destroy the backups.
Also, Why the fuck would E-Corp put all their most valuable documents in one single place? I guess cause the script said so.

It must have hurt you badly to come up with your Chinese 5 years in the future idea only to get laughed at to continue the charade to this length.

any show on basic cable is for old ladies never saw lost ya fucking plebbitors

spoiler: they were brought to the island to guard light

WHODA THOUGHT?

No. It didn't. That part of the design motif was inspired by the Aztec figurine referred to as the double-headed serpent. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_serpent

Go shitpost somewhere else, kid.

no. im submitting my ideas to usa network. there could be something here. ill give Cred Forums a shoutout for my writing emmy

but in tonights show it was 2 dragons. trust me i know aztec mythology

Was Joanna getting beat up was the most kino moment in television?

Seems like the only thing that is keeping E-Corp going is Price at this point. Why doesn't Whiterose just send a team of goons to knock him off next time they are supposed to meet?

The only thing that makes 0 sense is that you somehow survived long enough to make that post.

good theory user. are you a writer?

>she literally gets aroused

price may not show it, but i reckon he is as powerful as whiterose.

>Romero was le killed by le random le bullet XD

Is this the most Reddit moment in the entire show?

Price knows Whiterose could have him killed so we have to assume he has some security and contingency to stop him from doing it

yeah i try

What was she's trying to convey here?

no, when reddit was namechecked was the most Reddit moment

She looks cute there

"our African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape that they’ve ever been in before. Ever ever ever.”

yawn

She might of been lying.

Okay so Price's motivation is to basically become the fed and rule the world financially with no oversight

But Whiterose's motivation is? I say he turns out to be the good guy.

I miss Gideon

double yawn

Whiterose is only good cause Price is obviously the big bad.

Not sure what Rose is up to at this point since Phase 2 is so simple. Who knows what he needs with the washington plant.

I say 'he' because trans people aren't human

This, Email can't afford to go full retard just yet

so they just ripped off Fight Club AGAIN with this ending?

what an absolute dogshit season

wtf even happened

>so they just ripped off Fight Club AGAIN with this ending?
where did you get that from?

None of your fucking business, fuck off.

not him but 'WE'RE GOING TO BLOW UP THE RECORDS!'

Basically Email has a bunch of good ideas that are going to pay off in the third season

If he starts jerking us around and it continues to go nowhere in season 3 the show will be a failure

>blow up the building with the records
>if anyone interferes even me you need to kill me
it's the same fucking thing

i see that as more of a continuation of season 1s events

the other fight club rip off wont happen until season 3 where its revealed elliot shot himself because tyrell really is in his head

wasn't ty ty a little fucking much? meets a guy who runs GNU/Linux like him, bump into him at steel mountain, and then do some shit for 3 days and all of the sudden he loves him? sheesh

Then we see Tyler Durden jolt out of bed and say "whoa, what a weird fucking dream"

only saw the last 15 minutes of the episode, pretty good

happy tyrell is alive

because you're a homo

>Also, Why the fuck would E-Corp put all their most valuable documents in one single place? I guess cause the script said so.
They have to, in order to rebuild their database of financial transactions.

obviously there was a lot we didn't see. Tyrell's also been established as an emotional person, he basically has delusions of grandeur as well. He really has changed history incredibly, that sort of thing creates very strong emotions in people. There are some people you connect with very fast. This doesn't really happen in normal circumstances in life, since most of us just work mundane jobs, maybe have a hobby or two. There's no weird circumstances to create deep emotions.

>post yfw Tyrell loves Elliot
hnnngggg

>the season finale feels like the episode that comes before a season finale

I want to get off Esmail's Wild Ride

tyrell is alive
elliot is for sure not dead
fedora and kebab got killed by Seinfeld

i.imgur.com/2LKEZxp.jpg
Did she lie of the fbi board too?

Anyone have the garbled up poem Tyrell recited for Elliot/Mr. Robot at the start? Did it mention the red wheel barrow that Elliot wrote on his journal? Could have sworn it did but I got distracted during the scene because my dog needed to fed.

Are you ready for the Elliot/Tyrell/Angela love triangle in season 3?

Are people finally realizing this show is crap? I still can't believe people unironically like it.

What's a good show?

feels good bros

Was gonna say, can't wait for those scenes.

Shit, I think Trenton was in that board too, under the fsociety box, with no pic just female avatar.

No one claimed he wasn't dead.

if they don't fuck in s3 i will riot

Angela can make out and dom Joanna while they watch

Trips confirm secure, mutually gratifying poly triad with minimal drama.

So much depends upon
a red wheel barrow
glazed with rain water
beside the white chickens.

Agreed. Can't hold a cancle to CSI:Cyber, that show is tits
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMcSiRcbC8

Show dropped the ball hard after the prison reveal and had a season finale so bad I might just drop the show. Still going with the Tyrell is an Elliot personality, I won't claim to know how it works with the wife and all that shit.

Fuck that ending, seriously.
>lmao answer nothing, dilute and confuse everything!
Oh but we super implied we just killed off two people nobody gave a shit about other than leaving Darlene as the only loose end, wooo so worth an hour of bullshit.

Also wouldn't the records being destroyed be even more incentive behind pushing the ecurrecy shit? Which is darkarmys plan to end up in control of any way?

>tfw Mr Robot had to fuck Tyrell in Elliot's body in order to pull him completely into the fold and Elliot hasn't found out yet

>I might just drop the show. Still going with the Tyrell is an Elliot personality
Drop it please

thanks dude, wow so then i wonder why elliot titled his journal as such

probably nothing but yeah, thanks again for confirming

>tfw foursome akin to the hannibal threesome

shit, future looks bright.

>Tyrell is an Elliot personality
>Both of them on the FBI board

Are you retarded?

BAZINGA

>mfw
...this just got hotter than i initially imagined.

Christian Slater has aged like fine wine.

Nothing happens: The Episode

Backstory for the poem:

Dude who wrote it was a doctor tending to a terminally ill girl, he saw the red wheelbarrow one day thru a window (supossed to be the child's toy) sourrunded by the birds while sitting by her bed.

Tyrell said it was the only english his father knew, and he remembers it in order not to become like him.

this desu ne, the WOWSODEEP twists only happen with elliot in the scene

so you guys hate mr robot and the walking dead? Good to see Cred Forums still has awful taste.

So wait, why did Tyrell leave his wife?

also, could this be an actual poem in his native tongue, and this was his father's attempt at translating it?

I know this is starting to get to LOST territories, but i love researching this type of shit. i kinda missed it, honestly.

More like: The season.

WE ARE GODS ELLIOT

Best stop to get off at if you don't like Email's Wild Ride user.

This is nothing happens: the show after all.

welp, thanks dude haha

Stage2 was more important than exposing himself

>trips for threesome in season 3
E S M A I L
S
M
A
I
L

How is this even a question?

yeah but we can take it for a fact that romero's was actually just a freak accident.

Elliot is his new love

Mr robot was a real person at one point to.
They did a lot of heavy handed hinting that Tyrell was another addition in elliots head in this episode and then fucked with you at the end to make you question the earlier heavy handed shit.

I wonder why Trenton wasn't on the board? They had her name and everything didn't they? Is it Shama Biswas which was on the lsit of pending interviews?

what the fuck was that bullshit?

the last episode was a better seasonal finale than this one

This whole season could have been told as good in 6 eps

I can't stand this show every woman on it is an insult to real robots
What are these whores doing?
FBI bitch is supposed to have social anxiety? Yet acts like a bossy bitch
Elliot's sister also acts like a cunt
The way they take internet memes like berenstain and abuse them is also an insult

You are a fucking retard. The fbi board from darlene's perspective clearly has tyrell and elliot as 2 different people. It's confirmed tyrell EXIST.

They really did drag it out too long. Half the season could have been saved for a DVD release or something.

Mr Robot said this episode he lied about shooting Tyrell though. Your theory holds little weight at this point.

Am I the only one who hates Dom?

>Elliot cant just find a way to blow up the building at night so there's no one in it

Or at least like some other user suggested call in a bomb threat or something.

was there an indication that they planned to detonate it while people were in it though? i wasn't clear on that when it was being discussed, it felt like Elliot just assumed this.

Episode 6 was best and 11 was worst. I can agree with that. I don't remember anything else other than the first 3/4 episodes being low tier

That doesn't mean shit, retard.

For all they know, to the entire world Tyrell is a real fugitive still alive and his body hasn't been found yet.

Also, why would the bullet casing be found at Fsociety. It'd mean it was actually fired.

Picture less female avatar name labeled missing under fsociety group might be her.

robot fucking shits

couldn't help get out of my head that during the Darlene interrogation Carly Chaikin looks like she's Hades in drag.

True, just felt weird to me then again maybe they didn't have a picture of her for some reason and didn't have enough evidence that she was an actual member. Just someone who had been in contact with their fsociety suspects.

there is always someone there, if you really think about it there is literally no commercial or industrial building on earth with nobody inside, theres always a night crew or security

plus its in a dense public area

The purpose of the board was to show that the FBI knows about Elliot and that he's a major player, nothing else.

Elliot shot himself at the end of S1.

Season 2+ is Elliot in Hell getting tormented.

>HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
>HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
>HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
>HE DELETED HIS HISTORY
HE DELETED HIS HISTORY

>he already forgot 9/11

When you destroy a huge building, debris and toxic dust scatter a huge distance all around. Disaster response gets tied up at the site and can't be dispatched elsewhere. Basic services get disrupted. There's no clean way to do it.

ESSSMMAAAAAIIIILLLLL

I hope next season follows tyrell

That doesn't fucking matter either. For all we know this entire last episode could have been the three brain amigos having a spat. Tyrell doesn't necessarily have to be dead to be a personality in elliots mind.

Whatever the case is, I'm sure it's fucking stupid.

>Rami channeling Christian's speech pattern during the car scene
made me smile

Fuck you I liked it

>he wasn't here for Cred Forums L O S T

ya'll know when I durn to ya

im with you lol fuck these NERDS

seriously though if it is revealed tyrell is dead and now a elliot personality especially after all this shit intended to show hes real then esmail confirmed for hack of the century, fuck him

Can someone post a quick synopsis of this season so I can decide if I want to watch it?

I think his season suffered from USA ordering 2 extra episodes last minute and Esmail didn't know what to do so the pacing felt padded.

Also this season felt the absence of Tyrell and copped out by not answering the question of what exactly happened with who knocked at the end of season 1.

Seems like USA let Esmail direct every single episode this season, and gave him too much creative control including editing because the episodes he directed last season IMO were the weakest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mr._Robot_episodes#Season_1_.282015.29

This season was just too self indulgent for me, its like Esmail's so full of himself and his monologue diatribes that he's the kind of guy that would fap to the smell of his own farts.

Uhhhh

I am so ready for tyrangelliott

that was fucking awesome

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

This show is just trying too hard.

It's gotten pretty famous so they're just gonna keep milking their cash cow dry by being as intentionally vague as possible.

It's literally Sheherazade: The Series, just like Lost and so many others.

The best directed episode (and best overall) was definitely the one without Elliot. Everything collapsed and now it doesn't seem like they know where it's going.

Persianfu looked cute without the hijab desu

If this wasn't literally People Staring At Each Other For 5 Minutes Everytime They Get Asked Something: The Show, it could have been told in fucking 3 episodes.

she's a qt, for sure. i wonder if this implies that whiterose is going to take them in and hopefully convince them like she did to Angela...or if trenton and mobley aren't long for this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

vid related, it's trenton-fu

lol

Mr robot has been keeping Elliot busy this entire fucking season while the Tyrell personality has been the one doing all the dirty work.
Yes, Tyrell is a real person, but mr robot added Tyrell as the "do the necessary bad things" personality.

Think of it as a fucked up version of the devil and angel on your shoulder, except Elliot is the wants to be morally good personality, robot is the more middle ground, and Tyrell is the personality created to do Mr robots necessary evil.

I don't know what the real Tyrell is doing, but I'm fairly sure we haven't seen the real Tyrell since Elliot woke in that suv.

So I guess the real question is, how does that final scene work in this theory context? Elliots been "shot" by mr robot before, right? Well, Tyrell really did fucking shoot him. Elliot shot himself with the Tyrell personality in control. Mr robot flickered out because he depends on Elliot personality to exist, or some shit. Basically a Personality took control that has no recognition of the mr robot personality.

That shot where Mr robot was talking to Tyrell in the car was the real Tyrell, but that was events from season 1 before Tyrell even went missing.

>fucking trannies
>not gay

please kys

>Tyrell calls Angela to tell her Elliot is in a coma

You have to try harder than that

So. Much. Eye. Contact.

Also agent nose has social anxiety but maintains consistent eye contact with people? Not buying it

I was here for the lost era. Lost was a shit show and you faggots were and are as annoying as got and who posters.

Fucking millenials.

it's her job though, she probably excels in it because her work is her life.

but in a non-work setting she's probably awkward af

all the fags saying nothing happened itt

how dumb are you? Fucking americans

I hope it gets cancelled and fucks with his whole 5 season story plan.

Ratings are already pretty shit and replayability won't matter when people find your episodes slow and the pay off crap

>shit, we've blown our entire load in one season, what the fuck do we do now?
>what if we could keep the audience hooked in a perpetual cliffhanger for as long as possible so the money doesn't stop coming?
>perfect!

isn't that how season finales work? cliffhangers to keep viewers interested and puzzled?

why would the Tyrell personality shoot himself for real if he's the only one there to execute the hack and is now bleeding out on the floor? is fucking Glen from the walking dead going to come up and do it?

He's /our guy/ right?

I miss him too..

Only if you are a hack

Also most season finales answer questions but then sets up new question for the viewer to next season, This did not answer a single question that had been built up for 11 eps

>winning Emmys on a channel nobody gives a shit about
This is going to be milked for every drop.

when does she say she has social anxiety?

she was pretty cringy when she was trying to be friendly with that shop keeper

Eliot pussying out of every decent plan was getting really tiresome. It'd be okay if he just stayed dead and based Tyrell finishes the next part of their master plan.

too pure for this world

How's Email gonna steal from Fight Club next?

Elliot gets actual psychological help, steps away from it all with Angela, has a kid, time skip, years later, they're both bored, Angela replaces his drugs with placebos, Mr Robot comes back and they get pulled back into it?

Winning awards has not stopped shows from getting cancelled in the past, and it won't now, especially if the show's meant to last 2 more years past the next season

Almighty dollar.

well, hyperbole aside, we find out what tyrell has been up to and what they planned to do with e-corp's attempt to salvage what 5/9 dismantled.

And while we didn't get the how, we find out Trenton and Mobley's fate (then left wondering again at the end).

I get folks were angry at this season and even the finale, but to say nothign was answered and only more questions were raised is kinda exaggerating things a bit.

>He's /our guy/ right?
The problem with Mr. Robot is that he doesn't expose the real people who are secretly running things behind the scenes (check out the infographic picture I put in this post), i.e. they are the people that are shown on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

And if you want to know the history of how they got in control of everything, then start reading at page 12 of this book:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>jewishsupremacism.pdf

>Whiterose is timehacking

Interesting theory. I'm skeptical but open to persuasion. What makes you guys think this?

Angela met her younger self in the last episode

I don't fucking know user I'm top disappointed and tired after this finale to put much coherent thought into this whole thing, I'm still fairly certain Tyrell in this episode was in elliots head, and maybe its just another getting shot but not really moment but this one worked where Mr robots didn't because reasons?
Elliot still bled for days when robot shot him, I dont fucking know. I'm sure with how this show works there will be shit tons of pointers to what actually happened hidden throughout the season and whatever the fuck the were doing online.

So what is white rose actually doing that made angela okay with everything that's happening?

And she someone didn't recognize herself?

user please go

Also, Dom saw the same exact grandfather clock that her family owned when she was a child in whiterose's mansion.

Series finale will expose them, season 1 alludes to it

>Tyrell was shown to be bi last season
>"I love him"

I'M GONNA HACK ISRAEL

>that pic
women are disgusting

>constantly show Dom arguing with her boss about how they're being incompetent at investigating fsociety
>suddenly has classic police whiteboard showing all the connections and acts all smug that they knew who was behind everything
I'm sorry, I think I'm literally retarded, someone want to explain this one part to me?

they're trying to incriminate elliot because they know he's the one at the center

Guys, guys, what If Elliot just shot himself as Tyrell?

BRAVO ESMAIL

she was upset because her attempts to thwart the dark army were being derailed

they know who was involved, possibly because trenton or mobly flipped, or otherwise but dont have direct evidence

what actual evidence do they have, the fingerprints and DNA at the fsociety base are useless, none of them apart from elliot were seen by steel mountain security cameras or workers, they cant pin anything on any of them, thats why they tried to get darlene and mobly to talk

apologize, they didnt flip at all. they are hiding out in phoenix

The only one who believes that shit is Dom and no one else thinks so.

Isn't the whole point of them taking the paper documents to the building because they don't have electronic copies anymore? Why else would they have so many UPSs in that building, unless they were using all that electricity for computers to retype all the paper documents?

This. The only new stuff we got was the Ray mini story arc and it seems like that will be inconsequential to the main plot. The rest was all just dragging the same, unanswered questions from S01 out. Im still going to watch the next season, though

Why is Tyrell suddenly in love with Elliot? Hasn't it been like a year since they saw each other, and even before then they hardly knew each other. He also seemed super dedicated to Joanna in S01, as well as in all of Joanna's stories.

kek

Anyone notice the only exploit/hack Elliot did this season was apparently that femtocell shit?
like 4 episodes wasted on prison delusion subplot that really doesn't go anywhere. FBI randomly harassing anyone in fsociety. Dark Army being terrorists. Darlene being a mastermind.

What else happened this season that I missed?
Hackerman isn't living up to his name.

Which was just a front to plant a bug in his cell phone

Can someone tell me how FBIfu went from giving the worst performance I have ever seen in Extant to actually being likeable in this?

well, he apparently wrote the UPS eCorp paper doc hack as well, but apart from the cipher that he cracked to get to tyrell and the social engineering script that he used on the FBI to get scott knowles' apartment, that was it.

ALF showed up

haha is anyone getting their own mr rebbit phone featured on the show?! wow now i can hack AND in a sexy (((google nexus 5)))!

thanks esmail for that awesome plug!!!

Im not sure i understand why they would be putting all of their hard copies in a single building
Why would they not make copies from all of the other 71 facilities and then consolidate those?
Are they worried about running out of paper?

so i watch this entire season to find out that Eliot got fucked in the ass by Tyrell? Fuck this show. I literally learned nothing else in the finale.

I'm going to a Q&A with slater and esmail in a couple of wks.

best replies get to be Qs that i'll record and ask them.

liked her in the newsroom

also only thing shes been in that ive seen

so, it's the Avengers: Age of Ultron

Why do you write such horrible dialog for dom?

What is Joey Badass' role in this show again? I don't exactly remember what his purpose is.

He didn't want to do it anymore, he was mad at Mr Robot and bitched out. Elliot has been confronted with the fact that it's him making these decisions quite often, but then will act like Mr Robot is a seperate entity and they want different things. I think it's more that Elliot is just afraid. Whenever he goes on rants about shit it suggests he has a lot of discontent with society and wants to change it or watch it burn, but the reality of his decisions hit and it freaks him out.

tv guide's guest jolly afro american writer for frasier and seinfeld

The final minutes were a fucking emotional rollercoaster.
>Tyrell is just another figment of Elliot's personality
NO, fuck this sh--
>He's actually not
YES, the coolest guy is ba--
>The episode ends
NO
>There is a post credits scene
YES
>It's about Trenton and Mobley discussing their new life
NO
>Based Leon shows up to kill their traitorous asses
FUCK YES

They know who is apart of it, they need proof or to get Darlene to flip to take it down.

Watch the Sopranos and learn how its done

Do you think she was likeable? I would say she's definitely sympathetic given that they give us a look into her life. But her whole "this isn't you" and "I am this girl" thing made me want to throttle her, and her smug attitude in general just made me mad.

what part of the episode had leon? I just watched it on a stream site and I have no fucking idea where this scene is

It's after the credits roll.

Do you have a link? Every stream I've found cuts it at the credits.

No, I downloaded it. See if this works.

arenabg com/svali-torent-mr-robot-s02e12-proper-720p-hdtv-x264-killers-649880/

thanks user!

>its just a segway season
>segway

Esmail is outright saying that Tyrell is real.

>tfw Mr Robot is JUST the new Breaking Baf

In the ALF episode Tyrell had a gunshot wound in his back.
Why is this fact completely ignored?

I don't get it. Why was Dom showing Darlene that wallboard full of connections supposed to be such a big deal? Why was there so much debate over whether or not to show her?

So Tyrell shoots Elliot. Elliot is taken to some kind of Dark Army medical aid center. Tyrell calls Angela, and their conversation indicates they're in cahoots with Dark Army and have met before.

Uhh

It's the Frys Electronics in Phoenix.

underrated post

i don't think they've met before, it sounded like Angela just knew to expect his call because of Whiterose

Wait can someone tell me what happened after the end credits? Every steam I've tried cuts off.

Leon shows up to save Elliot?

>....if we find your DNA on this stuff... well...

Why didn't she just cough all over it while it was right in front of her?

Because they both knew it was bullshit.

Can we talk about how much this show fucking sucks? I hope every character dies. That was the last episode of the season right?

lol

This was the worst season finale I have ever seen, my god what the literal fuck were they thinking?

They literally put Tyrell in the center. They're slightly wrong, even Darlene laughed at them.

does anyone have the post credit season of the finale? I've yet to see it.

with no survivors

>Angela was the mastermind all along
???????????

So... Tyrelliot was going to blow up E-corp tower, and then what? what's stage 3?

What were marbles and muslim talking about? wealth redistribution through e-coin?

>tries to turn herself into the fbi and doesn't seem like she knows what's going on
>gets stopped by chink army
>skip to end of season
>It seems like she knows everything, at least more than elliot

What happened here?

>theres no way there arent multiple copies of those records everywhere even before the 5/9 hack
wasn't that exactly the point of season 1, that they haxored all the places, including backups?

What was the point of her plotline this season? Do you think she knows her husband likes boy butts?

White Rose you dumbass

who was that guy anyway, I can't remember

Angela is white rose?

>what was the point of her plot line?
to fuel my erection

Nigga just do what I did and look at her nudes.

just ask him if he ever gonna give us a pay off for this season and if they gonna focus more on hacking then the mental stuff next season

Not only is she dressed like a JoJo character, she also poses like one.

>final plan is to crash the capitalism
>achieve this by blowing up building(s) by turning something that us not considered dangerous into a improvised explosive
>tyler durden
>tyrell wellick
>tyler
>tyrell

I saw the Fight Club aspect of Mr Robot in season 1, but now it's getting a bit too similar

she was playing the long con with Derrick, she knew he was the bartender at the night of Sharon Knowles' death and got close to him to get him to change his story.

What I'm not sure about is if she knew from the start it was Scott who was doing the phonecalls and gifts. To me, it looked like she was trying to get enough evidence to force Scott into attacking her.

Price's assistant
Hacked the phone so he could find out who the cto would be

So the twist is they knew who was behind it all along?

The name Tyrell is a homage to Tyrell Corporation from blade runner, esmail said it himself.

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here

Obviously, why else do you think she would say what she did to him? It was to force a reaction that she could use against him
What i don't get is what happened after he stopped beating her, do the cops even know or did she just walk out of there, and where was her bodyguard while this was happening?

>not hackerman
digusting

They still think tyrell is the mastermind at the center and they were trying to use darlene to get to him.

HHHHHNNNNNGGGGG

God I'd fuck him so hard he'd be a crying mess by the time I'd be finished with him

It looked like Elliot was at the center to me. I'm not good with that sort of thing, though. But they know everyone who was involved, either way.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing that retarded face Elliot makes when he's having his inner dialogue moments.

>clench jaw
>open eyes up real wide
>stand still a lot
>move with sudden jerky motions

(((ACTING)))

I hope Esmail gets cancer now

>Angela and her retarded hairline were behind it all
>Tyrell is gay for Elliot
>the whole season was a plot to become an hero
>the FBI knew all along
Am I missing anything?

fsociety was just a distraction.

they know he has a connection to tyrell

he's the connection between fsociety, tyrell, and the dark army

but i think they state in the episode that they were trying to use darlene to get to tyrell the mastermind

Did anyone else feel legit bad for him.

No, he is fucking retarded.

That's because Jojo is inspired by high end fashion shit like that.

So the whole "HURR DURR WE GODS NAO" plan was just them destroying the paper trail as a follow up?
Talk about fucking nothing.

thats a really cool image someone put together.

i didn't catch darlenes ip address when i watched the episode. if you haven't connecting to it yet, maybe you should :P

>Man says he loves another man
>It must be romantic love because he might be bi
>Implying it can't be brotherly love
>Implying he doesn't just see Elliot as an idol

NO TIME TRAVEL

ESMAIL YOU FUCKING HACK

>Punch a beautiful woman in her face
>Entire life is ruined
Wow this might be the most realistic thing to happen in the entire show.

>beautiful woman

You're right actually if you punch a woman in the face regardless of what she said you're pretty fucked no matter how she looks like.

angelas has neat stuff too

here are instructions for using the rubber ducky
hak5.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/usb-rubber-ducky-quack-start-guide.pdf

Season Two was a pretty good pleb filter.
Hope that Season Three keeps the same tone, and doesn't try to go any more surreal.
Now that things are beginning to become clear it seems like it'd be much of a muchness to throw it all into further obscurity.
That being said, I wouldn't put it past Esmail

she has that baby doll face. and by that i mean like literally the fucking baby doll toys you'd buy for your wife's daughter, with shaped eyebrows and hair over her 5 head. either that or she's the sister to the planters peanut mascot.

Oh nice, ARG tiem

hey Cred Forums today i punched a woman in the face and got brought up on assault charges

feminism has gone too far

lol they got me hooked.

i am connected to the irc chat where you are asked "what is the name of the operation again?"

>this isn't burn notice
>characters are not welcome here
>we're not so different, you and I

No the point that user was trying to bring is that if it was some regular joe the guy wouldn't be in any deep shit.

Yeah that guy was dumb. If it were me I'd just but her over my knee and spank her.

Really? Ok man if that's your opinion just chill.

I really hope you never get to meet him, dude

Can't unsee it.

What the actual fuck

the meta is leaking through 4th wall

I completely missed this.
Fuck, I love this guy

if i liked mr. robot, are there any other shows or movies i might like?